Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Drawing oc's (Hand drawn)

spartanpony007

Hello everypony I Was drawing yesterday and i realized i'm actually pretty good at drawing ponies ;

I do grim dark spooky silly and action themes although i might be able to do romantic and or happy.

Please fill out this form if you want me to do it

Position:

Scene:

Mood:

TIme:

Place:

Edited by spartanpony007

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you could draw my OC Terra Lionmane bowing perhaps as the royal guards do. Perhaps you could show us some of your work too? Terra is in my signature. Be sure to check his cutie mark section cause it changed.

Yea i could show you some of my work and hey dude as good as that signature is could you send me a bigger pic and how do you want him to be standing /sitting. 

Edit: nevermind i see how you want her to be yea i could do that any backgrounds landscapes you want?

OH MY GOSH i'm so sorry you want me to draw Terra lionmane XD i thought you wanted me to draw selune Sorry about that okay so do you want it colored what is the background and is there anyone else in the picture.

Edited by spartanpony007

@PripyatPony  Sure although your gonna have to give me some ideas here where do you want her in what position?

@nioniosbbbb Thanks! this will help! figured you wanted armor so i already put it on him tongue.png

note my first sketch will have no color sooooo until i get your approval of the design NO color k?

your welcome

One question what backgrounds 

actually two question whats the ideal mood 

@MrPanda

@nioniosbbbb Do you like it? or are there any suggestions

Everypony who wants me to do they're oc give me the

oc:

Mood:

place:

occasion:

@spartanpony007

(Awesome username, btw)  

OC: Given in previous post; also in sig

Mood: Gloomy and lonely (dark and grim, if you prefer)

Place: A rainy, desolate field.

Occasion: For Shadow, his head hanging down, depressed; for Turmoil, determinedly pressing forward through the rain.

Please, don't feel like you have to do both!  :)

Edits: changing request to given format above

Edited by MrPandaa

@@spartanpony007, ((Maybe it's better to make him standing tall and proud don't know... just saying)) What's that black thing on top of his back on his armor? Nevermind... i suppose that slight strange curve on top of him is the pencil having slipped or something? Back to the important stuff. I like the fact that you have him ornate shoes/petals things. Just for a reminder... made the tail a bit longer and slightly curved. I guess this is a sketch so the thing on top of his helmet is supposed to be the hair or something? Or it is the "hair" thing the helmets naturally have? ((like the sketch in his profile)) Anyways... you could put some of his mane "escaping" from him helmet in front and falling on the sides of his ears. As colors for his mane/tail you could use Kamina's colors in this cape.

AnimeWapers_com%2092662%20cape%20kamina%

Remember not to make his ears too long. As a background you could put a solar eclipse in the upper right where his face will be angled. Like he is being doused in the glory of the sun and moon combined! If you could make it so that the armor could show his cutie mark on the flank, or it could be marked on his armor ((the cutie mark is in one of the sketches i gave you there))

Despite me being a whinny bitch in this comment i am being seriously optimistic that this thing will be epicly GLORIOUS. If this is a rough sketch i can't imagine how the final product will be.

yup its a rough sketch @noinoisbbbb although i tried drawing him standing once and i erased him thats probably the lines you mean if your talking about the black thing that is his saddle the guards have saddle like things and yea i can do an eclipse the round thing on his chest is his cutie mark also the hair is his hair considering i hate the guards fake hair.

@spartanpony007

(Awesome username, btw)  

OC: Given in previous post; also in sig

Mood: Gloomy and lonely (dark and grim, if you prefer)

Place: A rainy, desolate field.

Occasion: For Shadow, his head hanging down, depressed; for Turmoil, determinedly pressing forward through the rain.

Please, don't feel like you have to do both!  smile.png

Edits: changing request to given format above

Cooly yo yo i can do that easy do you want color or black and white?