Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MrPandaa

I'm Arab on my dad's side. My father was born and raised in Jordan, and only came to America to go to college. But, after meeting the woman who'd eventually be my mother, he fell in love and decided to stay, becoming a citizen.

My mom's family is mostly comprised of German ancestry.

• Brohoof 1

My grandfather tried to teach me Italian once , but it didn't worked out xD

Yeah, languages are not for everypony.  I commend you for trying, though! :)

I'm Arab on my dad's side. My father was born and raised in Jordan, and only came to America to go to college. But, after meeting the woman who'd eventually be my mother, he fell in love and decided to stay, becoming a citizen.

My mom's family is mostly comprised of German ancestry.

Wow, cool--I don't think I've seen Arab-German before!  That's a charming romance story, too. :D

I don't know very much about muy heritage and ancestry,however,i have a distant cousin in USA who is African American, so i can safely say i've got some afroamerican blood in my DNA.I am Mexican myself.Sadly,i only know said cousin by photographs,Hope i will meet him for real in the future.The rest of my family,however,is mostly white

• Brohoof 1

I don't know very much about muy heritage and ancestry,however,i have a distant cousin in USA who is African American, so i can safely say i've got some afroamerican blood in my DNA.I am Mexican myself.Sadly,i only know said cousin by photographs,Hope i will meet him for real in the future.The rest of my family,however,is mostly white

Yeah, it's sometimes very difficult to trace your history back, especially if there hasn't been a lot of record-keeping by your ancestors.  I hope that you someday get to meet said African-American cousin, too! :D

All I really know about my ancestry is that I'm mostly Native American. I am Afro-American too, with a splash of Caucasian although I don't know what kind of European :P

Ooh, that's interesting!  Native American, African-American, and some sort of European Caucasian--that's one I haven't seen before, and it makes my brain happy. :lol:

PS Your sig is awesome. :)

European and Arabian from my dad's side, European and Guatemalan from mom's side.

So, approximately 25% Arabian, 25% Guatemalan, and 50% European?  Cool combination! :) Do you know what the European is?

i'm a Mess of Culture Hate so Here I Go

-Irish

-Welsh

-Australian

-Dutch

-Aboriginal

-Scottish

-Maori

Well, no culture hate here, bro!  And besides, you couldn't pay me enough to hate your combination--you're practically every culture that fascinates me! :D

I'm Anglo Celt so...

Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh, I beleive

On my dad's side I am distantly related to Florence Nightingale and Eric the Red

Omigoshomigoshomimgosh.  You. are. Great Britain.  A walking, talking, posting-on-MLP-Forums Great Britain embodied into a pony.  That's awesome.  As are your relatives, your avatar, your sig, and even your name, for crying out loud!  You're too awesome, man--you gotta stop being so much cooler than the rest of us! :lol:

Omigoshomigoshomimgosh.  You. are. Great Britain.  A walking, talking, posting-on-MLP-Forums Great Britain embodied into a pony.  That's awesome.  As are your relatives, your avatar, your sig, and even your name, for crying out loud!  You're too awesome, man--you gotta stop being so much cooler than the rest of us! :lol:

Um... was that in seriousness?

• Brohoof 1

TrillbianKnight, on 25 Dec 2013 - 04:15 AM, said: i'm a Mess of Culture Hate so Here I Go   -Irish -Welsh -Australian -Dutch -Aboriginal -Scottish -Maori Well, no culture hate here, bro!  And besides, you couldn't pay me enough to hate your combination--you're practically every culture that fascinates me!
Lol i meant with my ancestry you know like scottish vs irish, maori vs aboriginal vs australian that kinda thing.
  • Brohoof 1

Um... was that in seriousness?

Partly. :)

Lol i meant with my ancestry you know like scottish vs irish, maori vs aboriginal vs australian that kinda thing.

Oh, I see!  My bad, dude...that does make a bit more sense now. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Mother's side:

Ancestry Branch of the Fairley from Scotland the most i can find was this http://www.houseofnames.com/fairley-family-crest

From My dad's side there is somewhat of a history but nothing for sure, probably Descendant from Maya Indians or something close to it, and later down history policeman great grandparents from the 1900's and 1930's as well and begining whit my grampa all mariachis xD

• Brohoof 1

Ok um.. well. thanks but I'm hardly too cool.. i'm not even cool, nope, not me... not cool at all...

Well, suit yourself.  Your OC's are pretty cool, though, you can't deny that. :D

Mother's side:

Ancestry Branch of the Fairley from Scotland the most i can find was this http://www.houseofnames.com/fairley-family-crest

From My dad's side there is somewhat of a history but nothing for sure, probably Descendant from Maya Indians or something close to it, and later down history policeman great grandparents from the 1900's and 1930's as well and begining whit my grampa all mariachis xD

Wow, that's a neat ancestry!  I've always wondered what it'd be like to be in a Mariachi band...maybe someday I'll move to some Latin American country and join one. :D

I'm Anglo Celt so...

Irish, Scottish, English and Welsh, I beleive

On my dad's side I am distantly related to Florence Nightingale and Eric the Red

does your legal birth surname pogonowski suggest polish ancestry hmm?

• Brohoof 1

Mother's side:

You may not need to move anywere there are mariachis all over the world like in japan, scotland, Britain, spain, Germany, france and even in greece, i have travel on tours whit the mariachi i used to work a few years back, and the first place we arrive was Hong Kong, after a month we went to some provinces and they all seem to know what we were, and they even knew the names of some songs which was cool, and a year after that we did another tour in europe which as really fun as well, and we met a lot of mariachis from those areas as well so who know you may already have a mariachi group there  :)

• Brohoof 1

You may not need to move anywere there are mariachis all over the world like in japan, scotland, Britain, spain, Germany, france and even in greece, i have travel on tours whit the mariachi i used to work a few years back, and the first place we arrive was Hong Kong, after a month we went to some provinces and they all seem to know what we were, and they even knew the names of some songs which was cool, and a year after that we did another tour in europe which as really fun as well, and we met a lot of mariachis from those areas as well so who know you may already have a mariachi group there  :)

Oh, that's nice to know!  I always thought that mariachis were distinctly Latin American, but it looks like I was wrong! :lol:

PS I love the message of your sig. :)

Well, I'm Scottish, Romanian, Russian, welsh, and German, so a little sample of all of Europe.

Neat--I haven't seen too much of Romanian or Welsh before. :D

• Brohoof 1

I'm Scottish, Irish, French and Italian. 25% for each, pretty much

Nice combination there, Miss Sleepy Kitten!  In fact, as I look over it again, it's time for me to fanboy in the corner.  *looks like an idiot while giving various exclamations of the utter coolness of being Scotts-Irish, French, and Italian, all at the same time* :lol:

PS Nice sig!

Not really, unfortunately, my guess would be English.

Okay, that's still cool! :D

• Brohoof 1

Nice combination there, Miss Sleepy Kitten!  In fact, as I look over it again, it's time for me to fanboy in the corner.  *looks like an idiot while giving various exclamations of the utter coolness of being Scotts-Irish, French, and Italian, all at the same time* :lol:

PS Nice sig!

Haha thanks! Glad to hear your approval over my bloodline and amateur GIMP skills

• Brohoof 1