Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MrPandaa

Very interesting.  Mmmm...deli sandwiches....*shakes head*  uh, sorry.  Zoned out there for a second.

Wow, your gramps got called up by the Levitts?  And he turned them down??

Well then. :mellow:

I know right?

mfw I heard this

post-25449-0-36379300-1397138720_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Gotcha.  German is not an easy language.

At least, I don't think it is. :P I haven't actually learned any yet.

I've been studying German for a bit over two years, and I think it's pretty easy if you're a native English speaker due to how similar the languages are (English is a Germanic language). In the same sense, I think learning English is probably fairly easy for native German speakers.

• Brohoof 1

I sometimes cringe when you hear trashy blond girls saying, "Omigosh I'm like, 1/16ths Apache... 1/16ths black..."

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here, 1/4 German, 1/4 Welsh, 1/2 Filipino.

My mom's family is completely racist and my grandfather on my dad's family was a fairly high-ranking member of the KKK.

Edited by Teller
  • Brohoof 2

Wow, that's a neat ancestry!  I wish I knew this kind of stuff...I should start looking into my own line a bit more, instead of just asking people on the Internet what there's is.  I'm super curious as to what your surname is, but I completely understand if you don't feel comfortable telling me. Oh, and GO VIKINGS!!! *brohoofs*  

Well, my surname is "McManus," which is the Gaelic version of "Magnusson." 

• Brohoof 1

I know right?

mfw I heard this

:lol: That picture--sav'd. ;)

I've been studying German for a bit over two years, and I think it's pretty easy if you're a native English speaker due to how similar the languages are (English is a Germanic language). In the same sense, I think learning English is probably fairly easy for native German speakers.

Oh, good!  I've been meaning to learn German for years now. :) Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

German sounds soooo cool, though!  I have got to learn it soon.  Maybe after I finish up Italian and Japanese...probably should finish those two first. :P

I sometimes cringe when you hear trashy blond girls saying, "Omigosh I'm like, 1/16ths Apache... 1/16ths black..."

Meanwhile, I'm sitting here, 1/4 German, 1/4 Welsh, 1/2 Filipino.

My mom's family is completely racist and my grandfather on my dad's family was a fairly high-ranking member of the KKK.

Very interesting combination....I don't think I've seen that before. *looks you over with a  magnifying glass* You are quite an interesting specimen...hmm...

So, your mom's family is quite racist, you say, and it sounds like your dad's side has a bit of that streak as well.  Where do you fall, if you don't mind me asking?  Of course, if you don't want to answer, that's perfectly fine. :) No pressure.

Well, my surname is "McManus," which is the Gaelic version of "Magnusson." 

O_O Dat's kewl.  Thanks for telling me! :D I will keep it secret (and keep it safe). :P Name that reference!

So, your mom's family is quite racist, you say, and it sounds like your dad's side has a bit of that streak as well.  Where do you fall, if you don't mind 

Basically I want to completely disassociate myself from my family. Racism is horrible, and I hope that my children will never have to find out about my family tree.

Edited by Teller
  • Brohoof 1

Basically I want to completely disassociate myself from my family. Racism is horrible, and I hope that my children will never have to find out about my family tree.

Well, I'm glad to hear that you feel that way about racism.  It truly is a terrible thing to indiscriminately hate--or even just feel prejudiced towards--any one person simply because their skin is one color or the other.

Oh, neat!  How much Native American, do you think?  'Cause if you're still in school like me, you can get some pretty nice scholarships if you can prove it and have enough to be considered truly Native American.

Probably some 30% to to 10%. I'm not sure if I'd be eligible for such a scholarship though, as that part comes from Latin American natives.

• Brohoof 1

I'm 100% British, motherbuckerrrrrrs! ...with a tiny bit of Irish. BUT STILL. :P

Woooo!!!  Brits are freaking cool, man!  I mean, for crying out loud, it seems that nearly every good looking and talented celebrity comes from those crazy isles up dere--Emma Watson, anyone? :P She gots the hots, man. :lol: And of course, that's not even taking into account that the UK gave us who were probably the best pop-type musicians to ever live, the Beatles.

Probably some 30% to to 10%. I'm not sure if I'd be eligible for such a scholarship though, as that part comes from Latin American natives.

Oh, I gotcha.  Well, it'd be worth a shot if you can prove it. :)

I am 100% pure British; so that makes me a purebred.

As opposed to the rest of us, who are mostly half-breeds. :P I apologize if this seems a little odd, but do you have a British accent?  In my humble opinion, the British accent is one of the sexiest. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

I'm 100% British, motherbuckerrrrrrs! ...with a tiny bit of Irish. BUT STILL. :P

That statement is redundant...well, at least, it WAS, until the southern ~88% of Ireland finally claimed independence from England's rule...Actually, now that I remember better, it is STILL redundant! Ireland is part of the British Isles, regardless of English rule or not! haha

That statement is redundant...well, at least, it WAS, until the southern ~88% of Ireland finally claimed independence from England's rule...Actually, now that I remember better, it is STILL redundant! Ireland is part of the British Isles, regardless of English rule or not! haha

netIKwQ.gif:catface: :catface: :catface:

• Brohoof 2

netIKwQ.gif:catface: :catface: :catface:

haha! Typical. When I lived in England a few years ago, every time someone would explain the number of nationalities, regions, or anything like them, they all had their own version of it! The English got mad if I called them British (because, apparently, only those under their rule were "Brits," as in the Irish, Welsh, and Scots). But if I asked the Scots, Irish, or Welsh, they would say the term "Brit" only applied to the other nationalities. The only time I saw an Englishman consider himself a "Brit" was during Wimbledon, when all of the English athletes had lost, and the only player left was a Welsh dude!

Disclaimer: I know the Irish are separate from the Northern Irish, and the term "British" is typically only used for the nations currently under British rule, but logically, the term still applies!

Saying you're British AND Irish is like me saying my ancestry is Eastern European AND Hungarian! Or that I myself am North American AND American! Redundancy I say!

haha! Typical. When I lived in England a few years ago, every time someone would explain the number of nationalities, regions, or anything like them, they all had their own version of it! The English got mad if I called them British (because, apparently, only those under their rule were "Brits," as in the Irish, Welsh, and Scots). But if I asked the Scots, Irish, or Welsh, they would say the term "Brit" only applied to the other nationalities. The only time I saw an Englishman consider himself a "Brit" was during Wimbledon, when all of the English athletes had lost, and the only player left was a Welsh dude!

Disclaimer: I know the Irish are separate from the Northern Irish, and the term "British" is typically only used for the nations currently under British rule, but logically, the term still applies!

Saying you're British AND Irish is like me saying my ancestry is Eastern European AND Hungarian! Or that I myself am North American AND American! Redundancy I say!

One sec, lemme check my time table.

On here it specifically states that my geography lessons are for Wednesday and Friday 1st period. Not Monday after-school detention. And I already know the difference between UK, Britain and British Isles. So quit your jibber-jabber and start MOOing with me!

MOO

Edited by DaringDo's#1Fan
  • Brohoof 1

I have a few different branches of my heritage.

I'm Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Italian, and I've been told I have a little German but I don't think so.. :P

I don't speak any of the languages though. :c 

Right let's see, Slovene, Hungarian, croatian (bunjevac) and probably some italian. Yeah i'm a ripe bastard arent i. But the slovene part is predominant, since it's 50%. Oh and for the record, i speak slovene, english, italian and serbo-croatian a bit.

Edited by Guest

One sec, lemme check my time table.

On here it specifically states that my geography lessons are for Wednesday and Friday 1st period. Not Monday after-school detention. And I already know the difference between UK, Britain and British Isles. So quit your jibber-jabber and start MOOing with me!

MOO

Ooooo! Cow! I LOVE steak and burgers! Who's hungry?!?!?!

You should have an interest in learning at all times! If you confine yourself to learning in time-slots, you're never gonna learn anything! If you pay attention during class, you wouldn't even have to think of after-school detention...haha

Well I'm Puerto Rican but you see Puerto Ricans are a mixture JUST like Americans in fact we're part of America .__. ANYways my ancestry would be Italian, Spanish (from Spain ._.), Puerto Rican Native (called Taino), Scotish, British, and Black .-.