Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MrPandaa

Let's see, i kinda like hard challenges, and this is one of them, i can be whatever i want now, i'm 15 and i still have many things to do. Who knows if one of them is really important? img-2024589-1-wink.png

If you're a lover of challenges at only 15, I'm sure that you'll do great. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I just had an awesome idea.  You should go to Antarctica and put flags with your avatar on them all over it, declaring it the property of super2379 forever!  It is your birthright, is it not?

And if anyone gets mad, you can blow them up with Light Streak.

Good Lord, that's an amazing idea! I better get printing.
  • Brohoof 1

If you're a lover of challenges at only 15, I'm sure that you'll do great. wink.png

i might like challenges but i fail most of the ones i try, so this is going to be kinda hard for me, but oh well... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

i might like challenges but i fail most of the ones i try, so this is going to be kinda hard for me, but oh well... CHALLENGE ACCEPTED img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

I'm glad to hear that.  Good luck, friend!  You gonna go far, kid.

• Brohoof 1

I'm glad to hear that.  Good luck, friend!  You gonna go far, kid.

We'll see about it, let's see how far this lazy ass can go, i hope to have a good future ahead of me, with a good house, a wife, kids and everything :)

• Brohoof 1

My last name is English and my mom's last name was German.... sooooo...? xD I'm also slightly Cherokee Indian

There aren't any real records of my family ancestry. So far as I know, there may be Spanish and Arabic ancestry from my maternal grandfather and grandmother respectively judging by their surnames. Given that I'm originally Sicilian, the chances of there being a very mixed ancestry are quite high. Based on my looks, there may be Norman ancestry somewhere in there as well, but it could more likely to do with my father's side of the family from the US, which I know nothing about.

• Brohoof 1

Well, you're certainly the first from Portugal (but not the first German or Frenchie).  Do you know any Portugeuse?

Ah, another Vietnam...ian, I guess?  (lol) Vietnam is one of those cultures that I would love to know more about (all I know if from Forrest Gump; "We was always taking long walks, and we was always looking for a guy named "Charlie.  It's this whole 'nuther country!"

Oh, our first Swede!  And maybe the first Finn (?), too.  Gimme a break, guys--I'm doing the best I can with these demographic placeholder name-thingies! Hey, I just realized that Finland is a part of Scandinavia, too.  Welcome, my brothuh hundreds of times removed!

Oh, uhh...I should ask you something.  Oh!  I got it!  What is your avatar, exactly?  (Not trying to be rude here; it just looks like a dancing Kirby to me, and so I want to know if it is or if it's something else.)

I just had an awesome idea.  You should go to Antarctica and put flags with your avatar on them all over it, declaring it the property of super2379 forever!  It is your birthright, is it not?

And if anyone gets mad, you can blow them up with Light Streak.

You probably mean Vietnamese? laugh.png  To be honest I don't know much about Vietnamese culture, since I live in Northern Europe that has a very different culture from Vietnam. 

• Brohoof 1

My entire family is Scandinavian, my father's side coming from Denmark and my mother's side coming from Norway.

I myself am moving from Canada and immigrating to Denmark when I finish school.

My last name is English and my mom's last name was German.... sooooo...? xD I'm also slightly Cherokee Indian

Oh, German, English, Cherokee--that's a new one!  Y'know, I've been wanting for a while to learn Cherokee or another Native American language, as I have a teeny bit (like 1/16 of me) of Cherokee in my blood.

I'm full-blooded Russian, with mixed native folkern blood. There are/were probably some foreigners in my family tree, but I consider myself a Russian for a full 100%

Completely Russian, eh?  Cool!  Might I ask, though, what is Folkern?  Some sort of indigenous people to Russia?

Greece! Born and raised in the land legends lived and affected the show!

Greek!  That's pretty neat--I think you're our first from those parts.  How d'you feel about their shaky economy in its present state?

Some German and some Irish.  I didn't know about the Irish part until recently.  There may or may not be English in there too.

Irish, German, and maybe English.  That's a new one!

There aren't any real records of my family ancestry. So far as I know, there may be Spanish and Arabic ancestry from my maternal grandfather and grandmother respectively judging by their surnames. Given that I'm originally Sicilian, the chances of there being a very mixed ancestry are quite high. Based on my looks, there may be Norman ancestry somewhere in there as well, but it could more likely to do with my father's side of the family from the US, which I know nothing about.

Ah, yeah, having no records can make it difficult.  Spanish and Arabic, though?  That's really cool, and I don't think I've seen anyone from Arabian descent before!  Oh, I haven't seen any Norman descent before, either!  Wow, you certainly are an anomaly, my friend!

You probably mean Vietnamese? img-2025590-1-laugh.png  To be honest I don't know much about Vietnamese culture, since I live in Northern Europe that has a very different culture from Vietnam. 

Yeah, i guess I do mean Vietnamese! :lol:  Oh, I can see how that could be a problem--if you don't live around the culture, it'll probably escape from you.

My entire family is Scandinavian, my father's side coming from Denmark and my mother's side coming from Norway.

I myself am moving from Canada and immigrating to Denmark when I finish school.

Yes!  Scandinavia ftw!  Hey, you come from where I do--Norway and Denmark!

Moving to Canada and then to Denmark?  Awesome!

• Brohoof 1

Yes!  Scandinavia ftw!  Hey, you come from where I do--Norway and Denmark!

Moving to Canada and then to Denmark?  Awesome!

I am currently living in Canada, I moved here from the United States in 2004 when the Iraq war was declared. My parents thought it well to GTFO of the US because it's experiencing a failcascade.

Plus I like poutine and polar bears better than guns and texans.

I'm mostly English (British), although i'm part German and Welsh. There's a bit of Scottish somewhere down the line I think. Nothing too exciting. My family never really traveled far. I'd love to track down my family tree some more.

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 1

Ah, yeah, having no records can make it difficult. Spanish and Arabic, though? That's really cool, and I don't think I've seen anyone from Arabian descent before! Oh, I haven't seen any Norman descent before, either! Wow, you certainly are an anomaly, my friend!

If you ever saw me, you'd think I was Swedish because of the way I look. It's all guesswork. My basis for the Spanish descent is, as I said, my mother's surname which she inherited from her father, and it's one that dates back to Spain in the late renaissance iirc. My grandmother's surname is also the same as a coastal city in Sicily that translates to "water" from Arabic, which is the basis behind my hypothesis on the Arabic ancestry, which would also make sense as Sicily was conquered by Saracens many times in the past. Sicily also belonged to the Norman King Roger for a time as well, and became even wealthier than England under his rule.

Edited by Freedan
  • Brohoof 1

I am currently living in Canada, I moved here from the United States in 2004 when the Iraq war was declared. My parents thought it well to GTFO of the US because it's experiencing a failcascade.

Oh, that makes sense.  Yeah, the US government is kinda goin' down the toilet.  Just a little bit.

And cute little creatures are much better than rednecks.   (No offense to rednecks, of course!)

I'm mostly English (British), although i'm part German and Welsh. There's a bit of Scottish somewhere down the line I think. Nothing too exciting. My family never really traveled far. I'd love to track down my family tree some more.

Another new combination!  And another Scott--hello, distant relative!

P.S. Awesome sig, by the way.  That is so how she would react to that. :)

If you ever saw me, you'd think I was Swedish because of the way I look. It's all guesswork. My basis for the Spanish descent is, as I said, my mother's surname which she inherited from her father, and it's one that dates back to Spain in the late renaissance iirc. My grandmother's surname is also the same as a coastal city in Sicily that translates to "water" from Arabic, which is the basis behind my hypothesis on the Arabic ancestry, which would also make sense as Sicily was conquered by Saracens many times in the past. Sicily also belonged to the Norman King Roger for a time as well, and Sicily became even wealthier than England under his rule.

Oh, interesting...that's some pretty sound logic there.

I have ancestors from Clan Douglas in Scotland, Jamais Arriere! (Never Behind). Cool right? The most prominent family in lowland Scotland during the Late Middle Ages often holding the real power behind the throne of the Stewart Kings. (info from wikipedia)

Scottish ancestors, yup.

Edited by Vinyl Scratch (Filly)™
  • Brohoof 1

Is the cost of living higher in Canada than in the USA? Just curious.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure, my great grandma is from Czechoslovakia. that's about all I know I tried to do some research on my family's last name and it says it originated from Ireland. Is there any easy way to find out about your ancestry without talking to your family? (were not very close)

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm,..now let's see here, slovene, serbian, hungarian, maybe some italian,...yeah..i think thats it :P

I have ancestors from Clan Douglas in Scotland, Jamais Arriere! (Never Behind). Cool right? The most prominent family in lowland Scotland during the Late Middle Ages often holding the real power behind the throne of the Stewart Kings. (info from wikipedia)

Scottish ancestors, yup.

Woah, awesome!

Slavic, Italian, German (possibly) and other a tiny bit of Native American.  I know for a fact that I'm descended from Julius Caesar, so I guess that helps.

Wow, that's a neat combination, and a really cool ancestor!

I'm not sure, my great grandma is from Czechoslovakia. that's about all I know I tried to do some research on my family's last name and it says it originated from Ireland. Is there any easy way to find out about your ancestry without talking to your family? (were not very close)

So, if you have some records anywhere, or if any of your family has done any genealogy, Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org are both very nice databases of family ancestry.

Hmmm,..now let's see here, slovene, serbian, hungarian, maybe some italian,...yeah..i think thats it tongue.png

Wow, that's new!  What's Slovene, though?

Oh, yeah, awesome signature.