Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MrPandaa

Woah, awesome!

Wow, that's a neat combination, and a really cool ancestor!

So, if you have some records anywhere, or if any of your family has done any genealogy, Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org are both very nice databases of family ancestry.

Wow, that's new!  What's Slovene, though?

Oh, yeah, awesome signature.

Slovene. I'm slovenian, therefor my ethniticity is slovene. A man from slovenia tongue.png. I also live there.

Also...thanks :D

Edited by Guest

As far as we can trace back we are 100% Welsh.

Oh, I think that you're the only "purebred" I've seen so far!

Slovene. I'm slovenian, therefor my ethniticity is slovene. A man from slovenia tongue.png. I also live there.

Also...thanks biggrin.png

Okay, cool.  And...no problem. :D

French - Hawaiian - others that I don't know about

I'm not entirely sure but I've been told my last name is of French descent.

Also, I do know that my great grandmother on my mother's side of the family was the last full-blood Hawaiian. That makes me about 13% Hawaiian.

• Brohoof 1

French - Hawaiian - others that I don't know about

I'm not entirely sure but I've been told my last name is of French descent.

Also, I do know that my great grandmother on my mother's side of the family was the last full-blood Hawaiian. That makes me about 13% Hawaiian.

Oh, now that's a neat combination that I haven't seen before!

And another awesome sig!  Space, space!  Let's go to space!  Spaaaaace!  :D I love Portal!

• Brohoof 1

Oh, now that's a neat combination that I haven't seen before!

And another awesome sig!  Space, space!  Let's go to space!  Spaaaaace!  biggrin.png I love Portal!

Yeah, every time I tell someone I'm part Hawaiian (only just a little bit), they look at me like I just landed here from Hawaii haha I've actually never been. Like I said, my great grandma was the last full blooded Hawaiian in the family. I don't really know much about her except the story of how she ended up in the lower 48. 

Back in the day, when she lived in Hawaii, the Hawaiians hated white men. Well she fell in love with a white man, and that was taboo. So they shunned and exiled her. She moved to the lower 48 with him after they married and we've had no connections to the islands since, except through blood. But yeah, everyone in the generation above me looks almost Latino but nope! :D We're Hawaiian! lol

As for my French side, I know nothing of it. Except that my name is French. I don't know who my last native French ancestor was or anything. 

My paternal grandmother used to say she was part Native American, though I don't know to which tribe her ancestors belonged. And she's been gone for ten years now so it's not like I can go ask her. I mean, I could go to her grave, but I doubt I get an answer. And if I do, I'll be pretty shocked! lol

And yes. Portal is probably one of the best games ever :3

• Brohoof 2

Woah, awesome!

Wow, that's a neat combination, and a really cool ancestor!

So, if you have some records anywhere, or if any of your family has done any genealogy, Ancestry.com and FamilySearch.org are both very nice databases of family ancestry.

Wow, that's new!  What's Slovene, though?

Oh, yeah, awesome signature.

if you think Scottish Ancestors are awesome, how's about full scottish?

• Brohoof 1

@

Wow, that's a neat story with your Grandma an' getting exiled an' all!

And, yes, Portal is definitely up there on the "awesomest video games evar" list.

if you think Scottish Ancestors are awesome, how's about full scottish?

Fool Sco'ish, aye?  (I'm sorry if that was as lame an attempt at a Scottish accent as I thought it was.)  That's really cool.  I absolutely love Scottish stuff, like the bagpipes and the awesome accent!  Way to represent Scotland on the forums!

I'm Canadian with Irish, Scottish, Welsh and English ancestry.

Another Canadian, and one with a very interesting mix of ancestors, too!  You're practically the British Isles embodied!

Oddly, I am a mix of German, Russian, and French. No idea how that happened but eh, its a nice mix.

Hmm...that sounds pretty legit, if you ask me.

And what are your life plans, my good sir?

Me, I've been wanting to do two big things in my life.  (First, I'll go off to college and get a good, workable degree that I at least somewhat enjoy studying and working in.)  Then, I want to go around the world, seeing the sights and getting to know the people, and along the way, find people who need help to get themselves back on their feet, and with their help, set up programs and schools that will give them the opportunities they need to achieve more than what they're stuck with.

Two, I want to raise a family of good individuals who can one day find their purpose and live to it.

At least, that's the plan so far. :)

• Brohoof 2

Me, I've been wanting to do two big things in my life.  (First, I'll go off to college and get a good, workable degree that I at least somewhat enjoy studying and working in.)  Then, I want to go around the world, seeing the sights and getting to know the people, and along the way, find people who need help to get themselves back on their feet, and with their help, set up programs and schools that will give them the opportunities they need to achieve more than what they're stuck with.

Two, I want to raise a family of good individuals who can one day find their purpose and live to it.

At least, that's the plan so far. smile.png

Wow, that's amazing! I hope you do well with your plans, good people are always welcome in this world. :P

Right now my head plans to practice football(and maybe even work as a professional with it) and play some games, when i get another laptop i will start making youtube videos( who knows if i can make some money with it? tongue.png )

Edited by Bruno ©
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, that's amazing! I hope you do well with your plans, good people are always welcome in this world. tongue.png

Right now my head plans to practice football(and maybe even work as a professional with it) and play some games, when i get another laptop i will start making youtube videos( who knows if i can make some money with it? img-2026564-2-tongue.png )

Great, dude!  Yeah, making youtube videos for a living would be awesome, so long as you choose to do something you love, of course!  ;) And there is nothin' wrong with some good ol' football! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

My entire family is Scandinavian, my father's side coming from Denmark and my mother's side coming from Norway.

I myself am moving from Canada and immigrating to Denmark when I finish school.

Cool! happy.png  Is there a possibility that you might speak a little Danish or Norwegian then?

Oh, German, English, Cherokee--that's a new one!  Y'know, I've been wanting for a while to learn Cherokee or another Native American language, as I have a teeny bit (like 1/16 of me) of Cherokee in my blood.

Completely Russian, eh?  Cool!  Might I ask, though, what is Folkern?  Some sort of indigenous people to Russia?

Greek!  That's pretty neat--I think you're our first from those parts.  How d'you feel about their shaky economy in its present state?

Irish, German, and maybe English.  That's a new one!

Ah, yeah, having no records can make it difficult.  Spanish and Arabic, though?  That's really cool, and I don't think I've seen anyone from Arabian descent before!  Oh, I haven't seen any Norman descent before, either!  Wow, you certainly are an anomaly, my friend!

Yeah, i guess I do mean Vietnamese! laugh.png  Oh, I can see how that could be a problem--if you don't live around the culture, it'll probably escape from you.

Yes!  Scandinavia ftw!  Hey, you come from where I do--Norway and Denmark!

Moving to Canada and then to Denmark?  Awesome!

Yeah, but I'm happy with living in Northern Europe. Generally my country has a more open perspective than Vietnam in some areas and I'm lucky to have the chance to get free education and health care. In Vietnam you need to pay to get into a good school and pay if you want to get cured fastly or better in the hospitals.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, but I'm happy with living in Northern Europe. Generally my country has a more open perspective than Vietnam in some areas and I'm lucky to have the chance to get free education and health care. In Vietnam you need to pay to get into a good school and pay if you want to get cured fastly or better in the hospitals.

Yeah, free healthcare and education are nice things to have, so long as they aren't terrible (I'm staring at you, my dearest America :lol:).

My ancestry is very,very mixed with small pieces of German, Irish, English, Welsh, and Norwegian strewn in there.

That's a neat little combination there, and one that I don't think I've seen before!

P.S. Norway ftw!

I'm half english and half welsh, that isn't really good if you live in wales and you identify yourself as english

Why is that, exactly?  Do Wales and England have some sort of rivalry-time-thing going on?

Woohoo! Polish peeps unite! 

Yeah...what she said!

• Brohoof 3

Yeah, free healthcare and education are nice things to have, so long as they aren't terrible (I'm staring at you, my dearest America laugh.png).

That's a neat little combination there, and one that I don't think I've seen before!

P.S. Norway ftw!

Why is that, exactly?  Do Wales and England have some sort of rivalry-time-thing going on?

Yeah...what she said!

Yeah Wales and England have a rivalry, the welsh hate the english and vice-versa, it's very awkward if you ask me.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, that's amazing! I hope you do well with your plans, good people are always welcome in this world. :P

Right now my head plans to practice football(and maybe even work as a professional with it) and play some games, when i get another laptop i will start making youtube videos( who knows if i can make some money with it? img-2026564-2-tongue.png )

My plans are to get a Ph.D focused on science or psychology in a university (my parents are suggesting Stanford since that's where my dad went), then work as physicist or astronomer.

Assuming I get it at 30, that leaves me a good deal of time to regulate a colony in Mars. A private mission is being set on 2023, and government missions are being set in the late 2020s.

Edited by Cartophile
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah Wales and England have a rivalry, the welsh hate the english and vice-versa, it's very awkward if you ask me.

I see--yeah, that could get pretty awkward, I imagine.

Irish, English, French, Swedish and German. 

There might be more but haven't confirmed it yet I'm happy with these haha might try and find out if there is more one day though

Yeah, I can see why you'd be happy with that..:)

I'm half British. And it really shows too. I've got the accent, The dignified tastes and everything.

Well, if you're half British, shouldn't you have half an accent and half the dignified tastes and half of everything else? :lol:

My plans are to get a Ph.D focused on science or psychology in a university (my parents are suggesting Stanford since that's where my dad went), then work as physicist or astronomer.

Assuming I get it at 30, that leaves me a good deal of time to regulate a colony in Mars. A private mission is being set on 2023, and government missions are being set in the late 2020s.

Whoa, neat plans, dude!  Now I'll now who's responsible for our new home in space when it comes on the news in a decade or so!

Fun fact: My mom's great uncle was a Nazi fighter pilot. Aww yis, fighter pilots! Unfortunately for him, he was shot down.

Anyways, I'm mostly German with some Scottish mixed in. My mom's grandparents were born in Germany, but my dad's side has been in America for quite a while.

• Brohoof 1

Fun fact: My mom's great uncle was a Nazi fighter pilot. Aww yis, fighter pilots! Unfortunately for him, he was shot down.

Anyways, I'm mostly German with some Scottish mixed in. My mom's grandparents were born in Germany, but my dad's side has been in America for quite a while.

Musta been cool being a fighter pilot...except for the last part.  :(

But, Scotts-German, eh?  That's a new one, and a cool new one at that!

Yeah, i heard of missions about colonies on Mars, they seem pretty cool, i hope you get

Great, dude!  Yeah, making youtube videos for a living would be awesome, so long as you choose to do something you love, of course!  wink.png And there is nothin' wrong with some good ol' football! laugh.png

Yes, i know some guys with  my age that work with machinima, so there's nothing wrong in trying, and when i get on my vacation, i'll start training football again and and maybe i'll get on a team to see if i'm good or not smile.png

• Brohoof 1