Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Queen Chrysalis

Lunatic Cake

*flys in* Wait, hold on a minute how can you turn people/ponies into changelings?  

How could I not? After all reigning all alone would not be fun at all, I need some slaves...

tumblr_static_queen_chrysalis_head_vecto

I want to be a changeling.

Come right up, just get in that line over there...

img-2020401-3-queen_chrysalis_vector_wip

Well now that I think about it I guess it really isn't that bad. img-2027955-1-laugh.png  This could actually come in quite handy! =D

See? Being a changeling is really nice, you can even pull pranks... I sometimes change into one of my minions to find out what they think about me... it's so fun sometimes...too bad I don't have as many minions anymore afterwards, oh well...

queen_chrysalis_vector_by_okamishiranuii

okay queenie I have three questions for you:

1. where exactly are you... beacause If I remember correctly, you were blasted somewhere

2. do different things happen to different ponies when converted into changelings, like crystal ponies or alicorns?

3. how exactly does changeling will work, is it similar to conceptions of insects like bees, not  having a free will of their own,  does it have something to do with a specific pheromone- *rants* or semi free will themselves blah blah blah similarities to blah blah canotical blah WHAT IS WITH MAGIC blah blah blah...

apologies. I do that sometimes... I need to follow this train of thought

Edited by klego9

1. where exactly are you... beacause If I remember correctly, you were blasted somewhere

If I would tell you there might be a chance you would call the royal guards and they would come over here and try to eliminate us while we still are weak. I'll give you a hint of where we are at though...

vector_chrysalis__queen_of_changelings__

2. do different things happen to different ponies when converted into changelings, like crystal ponies or alicorns?

It's pretty much all the same once they converted into changelings, same spell, same results, you see?

queen_chrysalis_suggestive_by_lockiesajt

3. how exactly does changeling will work, is it similar to conceptions of insects like bees, not  having a free will of their own,  does it have something to do with a specific pheromone- *rants* or semi free will themselves blah blah blah similarities to blah blah canotical blah WHAT IS WITH MAGIC blah blah blah...

Now that you mention it... it is pretty much the same principle like for bees. My underlings serve me and work and die to protect me. Too bad they're useless most of the time so I have to do the work all by myself...

chrysalis_front_view_by_ultimateultimate

See? Being a changeling is really nice, you can even pull pranks... I sometimes change into one of my minions to find out what they think about me... it's so fun sometimes...too bad I don't have as many minions anymore afterwards, oh well...

img-2028833-4-queen_chrysalis_vector_by_

Then you have my thanks my Queen. :) Hope you're hungry cuz I've got ALOT of love to give! <3333333333333333

well I guess not giving me your location makes strategic sens-

queenie. are you making out with that changeling? how even would that-

No matter how much I study about them, I will never understand changelings.

Edited by klego9

well I guess not giving me your location makes strategic sens-

queenie. are you making out with that changeling? how even would that-

No matter how much I study about them, I will never understand changelings.

Who said anything about making out? All I do is feed off his love, if I were to make out with him, I would not get as much power as leeching him off.

queen_chrysalis_by_ernestboy-d4xnacr.png

A changeling doesn't have a mind of it's own, only I, the queen of all changelings, am allowed to think about our evil plans! Now if you excuse me, I need to get some information in Ponyville...

confident_applejack_by_stabzor-d6f9l5l.p

and what, may I ask have you done with that pony?

What the hay are ya talkin' 'bout?

skeptical_displeased___applejack_vector_

Hehe, nevermind I'm just kidding...I didn't harm her, let's say, she is busy today... a little mind control helps of course...

apple_jack_gets_an_idea_by_dharthez-d4y7

why are you letting us regular ponies ask you stuff anyway?

The better question shall be: Why not? I need more servants and these Ask a pony places seem like the right places to go...

queen_chrysalis_by_nabbiekitty-d5kpc0f.p

Your highness, I'm afraid there is something I must apologize for.

WHAT IS IT! THY SHALT NOT HESITATE TO TELL!

chrysalis_vector_by_thekisame-d541ff6.pn

I shall not wait in any line (ooc: can't see the picture lol)

Sorry I forgot... YOU don't have to wait...

queen_chrysalis_by_proenix-d5ksgw5.png

Meh... a catpony doesn't even look quite as good as I imagined... servants? Bring it away!

but if defenders of Equestria or other nations were able to obtain the URL and get here, they could stop you. and I know you have the changeling army, but honestly they do not look the brightest...

there are potential problems

Edited by klego9

• 2 weeks later...

but if defenders of Equestria or other nations were able to obtain the URL and get here, they could stop you. and I know you have the changeling army, but honestly they do not look the brightest...

there are potential problems

I know that! That's why we have encoded all of our messages so we cannot be tracked down. You should know, we have some spies all around Equestria that want to stop the reign of Celestia... good luck on finding me, hahahahahahaaaaaaa.

• 4 weeks later...

Doctor: hello Chrissy! You know as a time lord I can always stop you myself!

He's right! Plus he's got me to help out! Oh and not all changelings are evil and in your army Chrysalis!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Chryssie! Does your shape shifting abilities have some sort of limits and boundaries on it? (e.g: Having to come in physical contact with the person, only aloud to change into mares, takes so much energy to shape shift into a larger being, etc) If not, why don't you just shape shift into a large beast and attack Equestria? Or take on the form of Luna, raise the moon and refuse to lower it, resulting in her being banished? I understand I'm not that creative, but surely you and your Changelings could think of something!

• Brohoof 1