Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Queen Chrysalis

Lunatic Cake

Doctor: hello Chrissy! You know as a time lord I can always stop you myself!

He's right! Plus he's got me to help out! Oh and not all changelings are evil and in your army Chrysalis!

A time lord? I'm pretty sure I got a secret Changeling spell in our hideout that can deal with time issues... that's what the legend says at least...

Hey, Chryssie! Does your shape shifting abilities have some sort of limits and boundaries on it? (e.g: Having to come in physical contact with the person, only aloud to change into mares, takes so much energy to shape shift into a larger being, etc) If not, why don't you just shape shift into a large beast and attack Equestria? Or take on the form of Luna, raise the moon and refuse to lower it, resulting in her being banished? I understand I'm not that creative, but surely you and your Changelings could think of something!

There are certain limitations. While our body changes, our actual weight always stays the same, only our outer appearance changes so it is rather dangerous to transform into anything different than a pony.

I've got to admire your ideas, maybe you'd be willing to serve for yours truly.

What would happen if the magical blast Cadence and Shining Armour made didn't work?

Yes please :3

All of Equestria would have been ours by now and then we'd be going for the whole world! Muhahahaa.

There is the line to becoming a changeling, feel free to go there anytime. *points at a cave*

Doctor: nothing can keep me from saving the universe! There are multiple versions of me all through time and space!

As a changeling myself I too save the universe with the doctor!

• 2 weeks later...

Why are you and Flufflepuff best friends? Or friends at all for that matter?

*sigh* I knew somepony would ask me about this. You see, Fluffle Puff is somewhat...special in her own way and managed to gain my trust.

fluffle_puff__special_somepony_by_chance

How did you manage to get in here?! See, that's what I mean when I say she is...special.

How would you react if the changelings turned on you?

My subjects? Turn on me? That would never happen. Never. *chuckle*

(And again, sorry for not replying for such a long time... x.x)

OMG I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN<3 A question, what is your favorite candy? c;

I'm not much of a candy fan really... I prefer to feed on love (although you might want to consider it a form of candy since it's sweet?).

Also thanks for your appreciation.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not much of a candy fan really... I prefer to feed on love (although you might want to consider it a form of candy since it's sweet?).

Also thanks for your appreciation.

Love counts as candy c; 

Doing anything special with Fluffle this weekend? c;

Love counts as candy c; 

Doing anything special with Fluffle this weekend? c;

Why do people assume I'm spending time with her all the time? It's not like we're friends or anything, after all I don't need any friends, I need to take over the world!

• Brohoof 1

Why do people assume I'm spending time with her all the time? It's not like we're friends or anything, after all I don't need any friends, I need to take over the world!

BUT YOU ARE TOGETHER? HUH? BECAUSE FLUFFLEPUFF TOLD ME YOU WAS TOGETHER?!

okay... so if you are together and fluffle lives, WAIT, WAIT WAIT, HOLD ON A MINUTE.

YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING IN A TREE IN THE MIDDLE OF PONYVILE FOR, HOW LONG?

*ahem* okay, who's our radar monitor?

guard: him sir *points to him*

well then, monitor guy.

monitor guy: yeah man...

You're fired. now somepony go get me a new one please!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/21/2013 at 4:25 PM, Lunatic Cake said:

Oh you see... queen_chrysalis___ohh_lol_by_vergiltds-d

I just used my magic to turn you into a changeling, it only takes a minor amount of magic, it's a secret spell nopony is allowed to know, but I suppose I can tell you since within the next day mind control sets in and you'll obey my very own commands. It's funnier seeing ponies struggle when they turn into changelings so...have fun.

chrysalis_by_thediscorded-d55f9yd.png

hell your majesty,chad2311 reporting for duty and for service and yet i am a xenomorph tamer. i tamed about five of these endoparasitic creatures for you and the xenomorph queen has sent me to tell you that she wants to be allies with you, and she also said she'll bring facehuggers to make the ultimate killing machine which will be known as the xenochangeling!

Just now, chad2311 said:

hell your majesty,chad2311 reporting for duty and for service and yet i am a xenomorph tamer. i tamed about five of these endoparasitic creatures for you and the xenomorph queen has sent me to tell you that she wants to be allies with you, and she also said she'll bring facehuggers to make the ultimate killing machine which will be known as the xenochangeling!

whoops forgot to add the o XD my poor spelling!

1 minute ago, chad2311 said:

hello your majesty,chad2311 reporting for duty and for service and yet i am a xenomorph tamer. i tamed about five of these endoparasitic creatures for you and the xenomorph queen has sent me to tell you that she wants to be allies with you, and she also said she'll bring facehuggers to make the ultimate killing machine which will be known as the xenochangeling!

1 minute ago, chad2311 said:

On 11/24/2013 at 5:22 AM, Lunatic Cake said:

If I would tell you there might be a chance you would call the royal guards and they would come over here and try to eliminate us while we still are weak. I'll give you a hint of where we are at though...

vector_chrysalis__queen_of_changelings__

It's pretty much all the same once they converted into changelings, same spell, same results, you see?

queen_chrysalis_suggestive_by_lockiesajt

Now that you mention it... it is pretty much the same principle like for bees. My underlings serve me and work and die to protect me. Too bad they're useless most of the time so I have to do the work all by myself...

chrysalis_front_view_by_ultimateultimate

And who are you?