Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Horrible teachers?

Champion RD92

My college Statistics teacher didn't know what he was teaching, and because of that, everyone got A's in the class, because everyone was pretty much failing due to his lack of 'skill' as a teacher. It was kind've sad though, because he was a super fun teacher as well.  I also had another math teacher in high school that would mark any problem you did wrong if you did not solve it EXACTLY how the teacher wanted you solve it, regardless if you got the right answer in the end. I hated that teacher really bad, because the way I do math is a lot practical and simplistic than the way math is taught now-a-days. Kids today rely so much on calculators, and stupid methods of doing math on paper.....I once challenged this teacher on a theorem by asking, "If this theorem is so important, how do I apply it to the real world? Is there a time and place in which I would need to use this to solve a problem?"  Man that guy got so mad at me (I always challenged him) and reported me to the principal, who in turn bumped me up to an Trig as a freshman.  Man that teacher hated me throughout school.