Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How Many Spartans...

Plasmastorm X-15

Discord is a bastard so probably a good 7

Ok, I have to put my foot down on this one. No way any amount of Spartans could beat discord. It doesn't matter what they throw at him, he blinks and it's all flowers and confetti.

Ok, I have to put my foot down on this one. No way any amount of Spartans could beat discord. It doesn't matter what they throw at him, he blinks and it's all flowers and confetti.

Solar Flare + Spartan Lazer + Guass Warthog = GG

1. 1 Spartan, 2. 0 Spartans, 3. & No Over 9000 Would B Like If They Were 2 Fight Celestia or Something & 42 Is From That Dr.Pepper Commerical...

Solar Flare + Spartan Lazer + Guass Warthog = GG

If I may poke some holes in your logic, you stated that over 9k spartans to fight Celestia, when she, herself, couldn't defeat Dischord without the Elements of Harmony. Then you say the previous statement ^. I don't see how this can be possible.

If I may poke some holes in your logic, you stated that over 9k spartans to fight Celestia, when she, herself, couldn't defeat Dischord without the Elements of Harmony. Then you say the previous statement ^. I don't see how this can be possible.

Celestia would Obliterate the Spartans, Discord would fuck with them, meaning he would screw himself over

Yes, discord would let himself get hit a few times to fuck with he Spartans. And he'd laugh I all off. He bends reality to whatever he wants without limits, and he doesn't like to lose, so he literally cannot lose unless you have the EoH. Spartans don't.

Plasma, you seem to attribute all these crazy powers and stuff to Spartans. But seriously, they'd basically just weaker versions of iron man, and iron man isn't particularly powerful anyway. Iron man has flight and a lot of powerful, built in weaponry, Spartans can run faster than the average human and can carry a whopping TWO GUNS. They're not magical. They don't have amazing powers. They're dudes in armor with guns.

Look at Return of Harmony Part 2

He Under estimated Twilight & All of the Mane 6's Friendship

I already said after he was defeated twice...I don't think he would do it again...especially against some unknown threat.

Yes, discord would let himself get hit a few times to fuck with he Spartans. And he'd laugh I all off. He bends reality to whatever he wants without limits, and he doesn't like to lose, so he literally cannot lose unless you have the EoH. Spartans don't.

Plasma, you seem to attribute all these crazy powers and stuff to Spartans. But seriously, they'd basically just weaker versions of iron man, and iron man isn't particularly powerful anyway. Iron man has flight and a lot of powerful, built in weaponry, Spartans can run faster than the average human and can carry a whopping TWO GUNS. They're not magical. They don't have amazing powers. They're dudes in armor with guns.

Thank you!

Look at Return of Harmony Part 2

He Under estimated Twilight & All of the Mane 6's Friendship

Yes he did, because he had every reason to bevlieve that they didn't have the elements working. The first time they tried, they were all discorded ('cept twi), and RD wasn't even there, so he knew it wouldn't work. The second time, he still thought this, and judging by his reaction, was genuinely surprised that it worked.

He would KNOW the Spartans didn't have the EoH, so yes, he would Rick with them, because they can't beat him anyway.

STOP IT FIVE CAUSE IMMA BREAK YOUR LOGIC!!!

1. Discord can bend reailty but i don`t remember anypony being able to take a Spartan Lazer whole blast cause thats your life right there, because them thing can destroy alot of things & cut through anything.

2. How are they water down Iron Mans? they can fly, they have weaponry, they can DRAIN the energy out of Iron Man & kill him.

3. They are Super Soldiers in armour thank you very much & they an have there bodies are indestructible due to the program they went through as Spartans.

4. Spartans are smarter then the average humen, they can out smart discord & what comes in stupidity comes in failure.

5. They`re are many out there thar an beat the Spoartans like Leoc said earlier "Mystic Gohan" which was one-sided BTW cause DBZ can destroy planets in a neck twist, i know what im talking about.

& Imma break your Logic again ause MC has a tendency to Bluff, So he can lie to Discord.

1. Discord can bend reailty but i don`t remember anypony being able to take a Spartan Lazer whole blast cause thats your life right there, because them thing can destroy alot of things & cut through anything.

2. How are they water down Iron Mans? they can fly, they have weaponry, they can DRAIN the energy out of Iron Man & kill him.

3. They are Super Soldiers in armour thank you very much & they an have there bodies are indestructible due to the program they went through as Spartans.

4. Spartans are smarter then the average humen, they can out smart discord & what comes in stupidity comes in failure.

5. They`re are many out there thar an beat the Spoartans like Leoc said earlier "Mystic Gohan" which was one-sided BTW cause DBZ can destroy planets in a neck twist, i know what im talking about.

post-1372-0-19805500-1328887837_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

& Imma break your Logic again ause MC has a tendency to Bluff, So he can lie to Discord.

1. Discord wouldn't be hit by the laser. I'm sure he'd notice the 5 seconds it takes to charge up.

2. I don't disagree.

3. LOL Indestructible, right. Why can they keep dying over and over if they're indestructable?

4. So? Discord is still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter.

5. So you admit that people can take him down? Why not discord?

Also, so MC lies, doesn't Discord as well?

1. Discord wouldn't be hit by the laser. I'm sure he'd notice the 5 seconds it takes to charge up.

2. I don't disagree.

3. LOL Indestructible, right. Why can they keep dying over and over if they're indestructable?

4. So? Discord is still waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay smarter.

5. So you admit that people can take him down? Why not discord?

Also, so MC lies, doesn't Discord as well?

1. Discord would Distracted.

2. Okay

3. Because cant keep takin Plasma burns forever, & i meant ripping the body apart wise...

4. No he isn't

5. Because Discord is in the Special ED Rankings ...Stop it...

Discord Tricks, MC Bluffs, 2 different things

You are just throwing nonsense everywhere.

>They can't fly, save for a jetpack.

>Smarter then the average human.

>Dischord has thousands of years of wisdom.

>Indestructable bodies, see

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...h?v=CVftMsCYCNE

>Die pretty easy.

1. Jetpack still lets then Fly

2. Of Course

3. Spartans are smarter in tactic wise

4. Thats Bungie...

5. No they dont

Hmm...

*goes and plays halo again*

*shield down, die in a few hits*

Yeah, they're TOTALLY indestructible. I mean, it took like FOUR SHOTS from that plasma rifle to kill me once my shields were down. Yeah, they can take ANYTHING.

I'm done arguing with a halo fanboy. Have a nice day, plasma.

Edited by Evilshy