Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

Howdy, everypony! Just noticed that my friends had their "ask" threads up, and ah was feelin mighty left out, so here we are! Ah may not be as popular to ya'll as my friends are, but ah'll try my best to give an honest answer to whatever ya ask, as soon as I can find time for it-apples don't buck themselves! So ask away, everypony!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 8

hehe i have an qouestin for AJ... what would you do/bring if you ever got stranded on a lonely island for a month on two............

and what are you'r favorite fruit ? *hehe*

hehe i have an qouestin for AJ... what would you do/bring if you ever got stranded on a lonely island for a month on two............

and what are you'r favorite fruit ? *hehe*

Hrmm. Ah honestly cannot say. Probably ah'd try to plant a few apple trees from the seeds ah have. Maybe I'd use the timber from that to build a boat?

And whaddya think my favorite fruit is, ya silly pony?

How many apples can you eat in one sitting?

Ah don't shovel apples down mah throat like there's no tomorrow-that's wasteful. Although ah've seen a certain parody of mahself doin just that...

WHY ARE YOU SO DAMN CUTE, AJ?

Err, thank ya kindly? Southern charm has its merits, ah guess.

• Brohoof 1

So how about those Flim Flam brothers? They are something, aren't they? :D

Ah'll say, they nearly swiped our business clean outta our hooves! A big shoutout to mah friends Twilight, Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rarity! Without all of ya'll helping, it wouldn't have been possible to save our cider.

• Brohoof 3

Have you ever try'd eating things thats are not apples like a peach?

Ah'm not a strict appletarian. Ah've eaten other food before, and although nothing beats a nice juicy apple on a hot summer's day, ah'm starting to grow fond of cherries...those Chimicherrichangas Pinkie make are quite something.

• Brohoof 1

Finally best pony has an ask-thread :)

Who is your best friend out of the other mane6?

And tell me a little more about your stay in Manehattan. What did you want to do there and why you didn't like it there?

Why do you think most bronies apparently like the others of the Mane 6 over you? I mean, you are obviously honest and hardworking, and running the farm is really cool!

Ah'm not as flashy as Dash, nor as magicky as Twilight. Ah'm just who ah am, plain old Applejack.

How's Winona?

Also: How come Granny Smith's cutie mark changed from a slice of pie to a full pie!?

Doing fine! Thank ya for asking, ah probably should take her to the vet for a check-up soon.

And, uhh....why...ah dunno why that would be...got any picture evidence?

Did you have a special some pony on hearts and hooves day if not why? You are a very beutiful young lady

No time for any of that fancy-shmancy stuff! Ah've got apples to buck. Thank ya for the compliment though, sugarcube!

Marry me, AJ.

Yer stranger than an orange in a bushel o' apples, ya know that? :P

Finally best pony has an ask-thread :)

Who is your best friend out of the other mane6?

And tell me a little more about your stay in Manehattan. What did you want to do there and why you didn't like it there?

Ah'm not picking any favorites, no way, no how! And Manehattan was lovely, just...not the place for me. Ah thought ah could find my way as a city pony, but ah guess not.

Tell me A.J, besides being needed to launch giant rainbows of friendship at those who are ancient evil beings, is there really no use for being an element of harmony?

Ah don't think about it much. It's just that sorta thing that needs ta be done, ya know? Ah consider myself your average hardworking apple family pony!

Hey AJ, have you ever knocked over tree when you apple-bucked it?

Ow...let's just say ah'm glad to have insurance! ;)

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 3

So Applejack, what was going through your mind when Pinkie Pie thought you broke the Pinkie Pie Swear?

(And although I'm not gonna do it anytime soon, I MIGHT try what you suggested, Aureity ;) )

• Brohoof 2

So Applejack, what was going through your mind when Pinkie Pie thought you broke the Pinkie Pie Swear?

(And although I'm not gonna do it anytime soon, I MIGHT try what you suggested, Aureity ;) )

Well, it was hard for me ta admit mah failure...Ponyville was counting on me, and ah let em down. Even still, ah didn't break my promise, technically speaking. Ah don't lie. Never have, never will...not counting Discord's influences, of course.

(OOC: I got no idea what you're talking about :S)

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1

No, I meant when she shouted out at you, what was going through your mind after hearing her yell out at you?

(I mean what you suggested last night, about the Ask topic :P Ya know, my avvie?)

Ah guess ah was feeling a bit sad that she thought me a liar, but also a bit defiant-name calling wasn't gonna get me to slow down and admit what happened. Ah'm just glad it all worked out in the end! *group hug with mane six*

(OOC: LOL if you did I would laugh so hard! XD It would become a popular topic :P)

Do you love your little sister? Are you always nice to her?

Ya know how lil' sisters go. They can get up your hay once in a while, but most of the time she's alright. Ah love her for who she is, and ah wouldn't give her up for the world. And yep, ah do believe ah'm always nice to mah sister. Shure hope she thinks so too.

Do you need any help around the farm? I am willing to help you hun just ask and i will be there

Heh, Twilight taught me the strength in admittin' defeat when ah've bitten off more hay than ah can chew...but ah swear ta you a hundred percent that ah'm fine this time. Honest!

Where did you get that hat?

Used ta be my papa's. One day after bucking an entire apple orchid, he came ta me and said, "Applejack, you'll make the family proud one day." And then he jammed this here hat onto mah head. Ah've worn it ever since as a sign of commitment.

• Brohoof 2