Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Applejack!

Aureity

(Sheesh Ninja, you just love trolling poor AJ :P)

Nah, sorry. I was outside the entire time, trying to raise enough to fix up Sweet Apple Acres. And we do own some livestock, but we really don't watch em too closely. They don't wander too much, which is helpful, and they sleep in the barn at night.

Ah don't even know ya...why are you bronies doing this ta me?? :(

they are doing it to you because they think you as RD would put it "So awesome" and make a facail expression much like :wub:

**kisses AJ** I love you so much AJ!

they are doing it to you because they think you as RD would put it "So awesome" and make a facail expression much like :wub:

There ain't any fighting this, is there? Alrighty, c'mon ya bronies, free hugs for everypony!

• Brohoof 1

Alright!!! Free AJ hug!!!(hugs AJ) Anyway, AJ, what is you favorite kind of apples or if you don't have one, what is your favorite of the apple treats you and your family make for other ponies?

They're all special in their own way. I'm partial to red delicious mahself, but ah love em all!

Allright. If you were to enter a dimension where apples try to eat you what would you do for self defense? Would you eat the appels that try to eat you?

:huh:The hay? No, I would WAKE UP.

Have any animals eaten everything in the harvest?

We've had a few critters nab our goods, but nothing's ever taken the whole lot. The closest we came was that parasprite invasion, but it wiped our barn instead. Ah suppose that could technically qualify, since we had ta spend everything we got on the harvest ta rebuild that.

How do you manage to harvest so many apples on your own? Presumably Big Mac helps, but the two of you alone, skilled as you are, must have a lot of work cut out for you. Do you ever consider hiring help, or is the business strictly a family buisness?

How do you manage to harvest so many apples on your own? Presumably Big Mac helps, but the two of you alone, skilled as you are, must have a lot of work cut out for you. Do you ever consider hiring help, or is the business strictly a family buisness?

It's definitely a family thing. We don't need no help from nopony, Mac and ah can harvest these apples anyday! Besides, we don't get too much from our harvest. We'd go broke hiring someponies ta help us.

Do you get together with the rest of your friends (i.e., Rainbow Dash, Twilight, et al.) on occassion for a game night? If so, what kind of games do you play?

(edited)

Do you get together with the rest of your friends (i.e., Rainbow Dash, Twilight, et al.) on occassion for a game night? If so, what kind of games do you play?

We do sometimes! Pinkie Pie usually sets up the idea, and seein' as how she's rather unpredictable, it's different every time. Ah never know what ta expect. :P

Alot of things about you and your farm in general would match a stereotypical southern setting.

That being said, do you also have a shotgun somehow perfectly concealed under a rocking chair on your front porch?

What? No! For one thing, ah would never use a gun to hurt anypony! For another, firearms are illegal here in Ponyville. Sheesh, and ah thought ah was lazy for only flippin' through the law code.

Edited by Aureity

how long can you go without eating any type of apples?

Ah'm not addicted ta em...Ah'd miss em for sure, but ah could a year, ah think.

Could you give us your best impression of Rarity, including her accent and dialect?

Could you give us your best impression of Rarity, including her accent and dialect?

Hey! Ah ain't a mimic!

AJ how can you type if you have hooves it must be tricky

Ah use a pointer that ah hold in mah mouth. How else would anypony do it? :P

How do you feel about being a television celebrity? Has the fame given you trouble back in Ponyville?

How do you feel about being a television celebrity? Has the fame given you trouble back in Ponyville?

Ah don't consider it too much. If they liketa film me and mah friends, they can do as they please.

How long have you stayed in ponyville?

Ah've been living in Ponyville ever since ah came back from Manehattan!

Would you ever consider growing bananas too?

Why would ah do that? Twilight would kill me, it's hard enough for her ta study without giving the velociraptors more ammunition!