Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop super2379 is taking drawing requests! (Vastly Improved!)

CornBreadGang

Drawings  

2 users have voted

1. 1. Did you find my drawings to be satisfactory?

• Yes!
    • No!

First off, I can't do this 24 hours a day, so please go easy in me. Second, my stuff is hand drawn, and I take a picture of it via camera. This is what a picture by me will look like.

And yes, I will robotify your OC if you want.

I mostly draw heads, but I can draw bodies now. I'm improving quite well thanks to support from others.

post-19338-0-70632400-1385010118_thumb.jpgpost-19338-0-23865500-1385091496_thumb.jpgpost-19338-0-13439100-1385091681.jpgpost-19338-0-04787400-1385091688.jpg

If you find my drawings to be appealing, here are some rules.

1. Request lightly. I don't have all day, I have school to do, so every person may have a total of three requests, only 1 a day.

2. Respect my drawings. I suck. That's been shown already. But please, respect my drawings. Almost care has been taken on them, and I can do better than the ones above, which took about ten seconds each. If you want me to redraw them, fine.

3. I will draw canon characters, normal or robotified.

4. No kissing.

5. Give me credit if you share this anywhere.

6. I can add text.

That's about it. You may request starting now.

EDIT: I've added something HUGE. I'm going to be drawing swords for your OC by their personality, talents, and such. Just tell me what kind of blade you want, such as heavy, light, etcetera, and I'll get drawing!

EDIT 2: I've added cover arts! Here's one for part 3 of my fan fiction series:

post-19338-0-74742300-1385585197_thumb.jpg

Edited by super2379

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you draw my oc even if it's a dragon? I would really like it if you could, but you don't have to if you can't.

I can do it. Do you have a reference picture?

Could you draws OC for me. He's my profile pic and hey you're not bad just need some practice the more OC's you practice the better you'll get.

Here you go! Hope you like it!

post-19338-0-02724600-1385069818_thumb.jpg

Hope you like him!

Glad to see you like it! Is there anything else you would like drawn, as I'm opening a new category.

how about solar with a light katana like sword?

and wanna try drawing his whole body out this time i think it would be good practice for you.

how about solar with a light katana like sword?

and wanna try drawing his whole body out this time i think it would be good practice for you.

I'll give it a go. It may take me a little while, but it should be done in about 2 hours, hope you don't mind.

Hey can you draw my oc steel with dashiehearts oc moonbeam

Due to the fact that I could not find any reference pictures of Moon Beam, I could only draw Stained Steel. For this I offer my most sincere apologies.

Hope you like it!

post-19338-0-39237500-1385093226_thumb.jpg

Nice is that both your OC"S or mine and yours?  if that solar i give you bonus points for looking into his cutie mark

Yeah, it's solar and the reborn Light Streak flying together. I couldn't fit the other Light on the page.