1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

https://mlpforums.com/calendar/event/251-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Title: Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 1

Air Date: November 23, 2013
Synopsis:  Now a Princess, Twilight Sparkle's Summer Sun Celebration plans are put on hold when Princesses Luna and Celestia go missing.

Title: Princess Twilight Sparkle Part 2

Air Date: November 23, 2013
Synopsis:  In order to save Equestria from the Everfree Forest, Princess Twilight and friends must bring their Elements to the Tree of Harmony.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5hDBPsAJ8

• Brohoof 36

AHA!!! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png  The first official Season 4 episode discussion thread is officially unlocked, open and ready for discussion!!! biggrin.png  Well, well, well, let's get this party started, shall we everypony? smile.png

What type of party is it, you may ask?  Oh that's easy! vsTALhM.png

*sigh* Yes, an alicorn party indeed.  It's been far too long since our last new episode, but they're finally back ya'll, they're finally back.  In less than two hours, the awesome that is "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic", Season 4, shall commence.  Let's give three cheers one and all for the return of our six favorite pony girls along with the magic of friendship!!! derpy_emoticon1.png

mane_six_hug_by_mehoep-d5z8nq8.png

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 10

Pre-episode comment

Not sure how I feel about the Everfree forest being the threat in this one. I think maybe Sombra's horn has some explaining to do. 

Also, the customary geek out.

Oh man I'm so freaking' excited i'm about to jump out of my skin! 

post-8423-0-98244500-1385213080.gif

Post-episode comment:

I feel like I can safely say that those were the best opening episodes so far. Probably the highlight for me was the back-story on Luna, Celestia and Discord even if it was kinda minimal (I did have my hopes up for some Sombra back-story but alas, nothing) . Mane 6 not relying on the Elements of Harmony any longer? Genius, I think that was a pretty cool move as well now we know it's not just going to be a matter of who do we use it on this time, plus it sort of opens up a bunch of new possibilities. I wonder if they'll throw story based episodes about each mane 6 finding their key in amongst all the everyday life episodes to keep the story running throughout the season, that would be neat. 

Actually the back-story wasn't even the best part now that I think about it. Applejack had so many awesome scenes and a lot of dialogue. I plan on invading this space with screenshots of said moments when a Youtube video is up and running. Absolutely can not wait to re-watch it. 

Hi My name's Applejack and I'll be saving your life this evening.

post-8423-0-48323700-1385226185_thumb.jpg

Awesome powerslide

post-8423-0-71703000-1385226198_thumb.jpg

In summary the whole episode was on a completely different scale. AJ really certified herself as second in charge of the group in my eye's

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 20

Anyone know were I can watch a stream of it?

BronyState's usually a sure bet (assuming no 4chan trolls hack it like they did when "One Bad Apple" premiered last year).  I'm going there for the time being myself.  Here's the link:

http://www.bronystate.net/

There's plenty of links up on Equestria Daily. Go there and choose which stream you want to join.

I personally am going to Equestria Reflection one. Aww man I'm pumped for this.....

I'm just eager to see who the darn villain is...... is it NMM? WHO?!

Here:

http://www.justin.tv/haxmega#/w/7597562880/22

or Here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/hax-mega-s-mlp-fim-season-2-countdown

IMO justin tv is better quality though.

I'm going there for the time being myself

You sir are one brave soul. I couldn't handle having the stream hacked again. 

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 2

Ah, after a long 9 month wait, the time has finally come. The time where hundreds of fan-fic writers voices will cry out, but be suddenly silenced.

I, for one, look forward to the epic headcanon destruction that is to follow.

Edited by TheGr3ml1n
  • Brohoof 3

Ah, after a long 9 month wait, the time has finally come. The time where hundreds of fan-fic writers voices will cry out, but be suddenly silenced.

I, for one, look forward to the epic headcanon destruction that is to follow.

While there will be head canon destructions. Many more will form in place.

WHOS READY.FOR SOME MORE DISCORD

He said get some popcorn

• Brohoof 2

I'm so ready for this! It's been ages since the last episode, although we did get a movie, there's nothing like a whole new season of MLP. Who knows what exactly will happen in this episode, or this entire season, but there's just so much possibility on the horizon! LET'S DO THIS :yay:

V9JapM2.jpg

• Brohoof 8

derpy_emoticon1.png Ooooo, that new opening!!!  I like, I like a lot, especially Luna in the throne room with Celestia! vsTALhM.png

Also, wow, they retconned her being able to fly HARD!!!!!!!! happy.png

• Brohoof 2

Commercial break! Time to comment on what we've seen thus far!

I'll go ahead and weigh in:

I thought it's pretty good so far. I'm glad Twilight is staying humble about her princesshood. Thank God she's not embracing the crown and princess thing!