S04:E01+02 - Princess Twilight Sparkle

Yellow Diamond

597 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Aww... No more fanfiction of how Luna turned into Nighmare Moon or how DIscord was imprisoned. sad.png

NOW I WANNA SEE WHAT HAPPENED WITH SOMBRA BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT'S GONNA HAPPEN

Edited by caramba2654

So far so good.

The fact the gemstone looks exactly looks like Twilight's cutie mark only means that she really is some divine prophecy.

Discord is being hilarious as usual but can't help but seemed forced.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh, I'M IN FLASHBACK HEAVEN!!!!  That Nightmare Moon origin flashback, I'm still reeling from it!!!  And sheesh, Luna kinda trashed their old castle, didn't she??? unsure.png

Also, SO MUCH DISCORD, I'M LOVE, LOVE, LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

the hub is teaching valuable life lessons! Always go for the second acid trip, ones not good enough!

You know...meth is a helluva drug xDD

• Brohoof 1

You know...meth is a helluva drug xDD

0_0

"Mom, Can I be like Twilight? Please?"

"DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU EVER WATCHING THIS"

XDD ^I like my joke..Lol

Edited by Princess Luna~<3
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh, I'M IN FLASHBACK HEAVEN!!!! That Nightmare Moon origin flashback, I'm still reeling from it!!! And sheesh, Luna kinda trashed their old castle, didn't she??? unsure.png

Also, SO MUCH DISCORD, I'M LOVE, LOVE, LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Also, I suppose the Tree of Harmony explains why the castle was there in the forest in the first place. :huh:
  • Brohoof 2

Oh my gosh, I'M IN FLASHBACK HEAVEN!!!! That Nightmare Moon origin flashback, I'm still reeling from it!!! And sheesh, Luna kinda trashed their old castle, didn't she??? unsure.png

Also, SO MUCH DISCORD, I'M LOVE, LOVE, LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT!!!!!!!!!! img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

I wish the battle was longer. It was like a DBZ battle Whatever though..I freaking love Discord though

• Brohoof 2