S04:E01+02 - Princess Twilight Sparkle

Yellow Diamond

597 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

MOTHERBUCKING ROCODILE!!!!!!!!!  And yes, I said rocodile, not crocodile; I mean, it looked like it was made of stone, similar to how timberwolves are made of, well, you know.  Seriously awesome addition to the creature canon!

I absolutely love how ambivalent Discord's motivations are right now.  I'm sure he'd be just as happy if Twilight and her friends met their demise as he would be if they succeed, if not even more so.  Devious demigod!

It sure is a better name than crocadilly. Oh Applejack you sure make everything sound silly

• Brohoof 1

Whoa! Not using the elements of harmony as a Season 5 plot device?! what the heck?

D'AWW THAT SPEECH <3 >W<

Also Twily is being reaped - wat

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going lmao

• Brohoof 1

Okay if this is the end then it doesn't make sense, how did the tentacles come in the first place if there was peace and harmony?

Or does it rely on the Elements of harmony then? I must've listened wrong.

I thought it would be okay without them

OMG DISCORD IN A MAID OUTFIT

soooooooooooooooo kawaiii ^-^

Omg Twilight not again.

OHH NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE THE DISCORD SEEDS

This is much like I imagined Discord and Twilight interacting post-promotion. Him getting under her skin but for the right reasons.

I don't like the part where they sent her back before they even knew what they were dealing with. I don't like how they were immediately lost without her, either. Plus the Tree has been element-less for over a thousand years since the princesses removed them, so why didn't it become a problem until now?.............(minutes later) Oh. Well now we know the last part. Genius. xD

Now anyone who finds those keys will have a great chance of taking over Equestria. 

Lyra sighting xD

Here comes the ceremony...aaaaand Luna transforms into NM all over again right? Right? Just to screw with our minds?

...Rats. laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

And that's a wrap, folks.

Did they really explain why the sun and the moon were both up at once though? Was it cause the Summer Sun Celebration hadn't taken place yet?