597 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it.
    • Meh. It was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

I think Discord wins as best pony now, unless Rarity can regain her position~

Aww no special song. 

Absolutely loved this Episode though but I can't feel a bit unsatisfied that there was no villain :( Anyways, super hyped for Season 4 THE SEASON OF RARITY

And that's a wrap, folks.

Did they really explain why the sun and the moon were both up at once though? Was it cause the Summer Sun Celebration hadn't taken place yet?

With no one to control the sun and the moon, they got factory-reset. They needed a reboot to work again.

EDIT: WHAT IF THEY DIDN'T TELL THE NAME OF THE THINGY TWILIGHT DID SO THAT US BRONIES COULD THINK OF A NAME FOR IT?

I call it the Sonic Starboom. Anybody with me?

Edited by caramba2654
  • Brohoof 4

Did they really explain why the sun and the moon were both up at once though? Was it cause the Summer Sun Celebration hadn't taken place yet?

A default state if neither Celestia or Luna are controlling them?

Anyway, good episodes. Certainly better than last season's opener.

• Brohoof 1

Either that or just Discord's magic effect, he does do crazy stuff.

Um the secret box....thoughts?

It's a secret string revealing an embarrassing snapshot of Celestia at the Hearth's Warming party

• Brohoof 16

Oh my...  That was fantastic.  Easily my favorite season premiere, and maybe even my favorite 2-parter.  I usually try to avoid getting hyped up for a season to avoid disappointment, but consider me hyped!

laugh.png

EDIT: Now that I think about it, other than premieres, A Canterlot Wedding was the only other 2-parter, so yeah, this is definitely my favorite 2-parter.  Also, I love the changes they made to the opening.

Edited by Antismurf9001

Interesting, very, very interesting, just like that we've got a season-spanning plot point.  Hehehehehe, this is going to be delicious!  Overall, fantastic start to the new season!  I should have my full thoughts on it written and posted shortly. smile.png

My God. So these two episodes were amazing. Probably now my favorite two episodes in the series. And Hurricane Fluttershy held that title for a long time too! 

Like, I have no words. Ending was so sentimental too. Just awesome :)

Well see you next week everypony! :)

• Brohoof 1

With no one to control the sun and the moon, they got factory-reset. They needed a reboot to work again.

EDIT: WHAT IF THEY DIDN'T TELL THE NAME OF THE THINGY TWILIGHT DID SO THAT US BRONIES COULD THINK OF A NAME FOR IT?

I call it the Sonic Starboom. Anybody with me?

Also, now I wonder. Will they get the keys throughout the 4th season or will they get it all on the Season Finale?

I think the episodes were pretty good considering they weren't written by Lauren Faust. 

There was something in the pace of the story I didn't like but I can't figure out what...and some stuff was just...meh...like sending Twilight away and such. I really liked the flashbacks thought.

Still, I wish Lauren would still write at least the first 2 episodes of each season :<

• Brohoof 1

I never saw the damn ending cause of ads :/ But still, i realy liked this ep.

6 keys, 24 episodes. Exciting

I know I love what the show did to open a new plot point.

Wonder how each key will be found. It's like finding the dragonballs or some other mythical object! I bet it will all be solved at the end though.

I hope that when they go out to find the 6 keys, they have to defeat a boss that's guarding it, and each of the Mane 6 have their own boss that only they can primarily beat.

May sound too anime-ish but darn it it would be cool.

• Brohoof 5

Interesting. I liked the twist, I thought Discord would be the villain here! (But that was 1000's of Equestrian years ago...)

I understand Discords love of the plot development.

Edited by EquestriasCourier