Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Song Do You Want Played At Your Funeral?

SrFrog

The Flaming Lips - A Spoonful Weighs a Ton

And though they were sad they rescued everyone

They lifted up the sun

A spoonful weighs a ton

Giving more than they had

The process had begun

A million came from one

The limits now were none

Being drunk on their plan, they lifted up the sun

Forcing it off with their hands

The trap door came undone

Above our heads it swung

The privilege had been won

Being drunk on their plan, they lifted up the sun

Yelling as hard as they can

The doubters all were stunned

Heard louder than a gun

The sound they made was love

Edited by Lucifer

You know, I honestly don't care what is to be played at my funeral. My opinion lies therein that it is up to the people that will remember me to actually remember me. And somehow it's not my place to make requirements of how I should be remembered.

• Brohoof 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNJPDasfYV4&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_143970

Jokes aside I'd probably want Jethro Tull The Whistler played at mine...Even though I'd rather be cremated I'd like it played at my service.

Then have Smile played trying to cheer my reletives up. (My friend may try to ressurect me just to kill me for it again.)

• Brohoof 1

I dont wan my funeral to be all mourning and stuff. I dont want anyone to be sad at my funeral.

I even wrote in my last will testament [i keep it in my time capsule just incase something happens.. It's also an unofficial one] that whoever cries in my funeral, my ghost will haunt on those until they can appease me.

Also, I want this to be played at my funeral

• Brohoof 4

I dont wan my funeral to be all mourning and stuff. I dont want anyone to be sad at my funeral.

I even wrote in my last will testament [i keep it in my time capsule just incase something happens.. It's also an unofficial one] that whoever cries in my funeral, my ghost will haunt on those until they can appease me.

Also, I want this to be played at my funeral

You win the internet for that alone.

If I ended up allowing people to hold a funeral for me (unlikely), I'd probably choose:

Beethoven's 5th

Stairway to Heaven-Led Zeppelin

Free Bird-Lynyrd Skynyrd

Derp-Deadmau5

Every song ever made by Huey Lewis and the News.

And of course: Smile, Smile, Smile.

Edited by Bames Jond
  • Brohoof 2

"Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?"

But really, the ideal song would depend on how I die. Death by gunshot=Blaze of Glory (Bon Jovi), Death by overdose of any sort=Shooting Star (Bad Company), death at a young age=Only the Good Die Young (Billy Joel), natural death=Carry on Wayward Son (Kansas), possibly Foreplay/Long Time (Boston)...but really, I don't think I'd pick a song. These just came to mind as possibly appropriate options that I like and no one else said here.

• Brohoof 1