Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Royal Equestrian Institution for the Sick and Disturbed

WeskerandLoki

"Hah, you forget. I'm not only a new patient with no true mental profile done or pills assigned to me. And I'm an Ex Military member, my ass is anything but skinny." He said, openly taunting the nurse before slapping his ass and proceeding to teleport erratically around the room.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR ASS IN MY FACE! NOW GET OVER HERE!" She said, teleorty to where he would show up, but being seconds too late, him already in the next spot.

She then let out a sigh.

"I give up...NOT!" Before making a fake wooden sword appear.

"I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL!" She said, brandishing the sword like a master.

Sometimes you just need to beat them at their own game.

@@WeskerandLoki, (Hey, do you think Sunset would be a case for Brindle?)
Lost Soul, surprised to hear this, immediately stood up.
"I-I don't think I want to know what the 'Black masses' are, but I'm going to bet on the fact that it has something to do with me," she said,slightly opening her wings, ready to fly away.
"I... I don't want to cause harm to any pony... It's probably better for the building if I lease... It was nice meeting you, Storm Lily, Snivel, Popper, Sizzle.
With that, Lost sighed and turned away, already starting to trot down the hall.

Sometimes you just need to beat them at their own game.

"Fine, though I must warn you. I was 4 time dueling champion in my day." He said, transmuting his cane, and the wooden sword into a rigid fish. 

"I would have made them actual swords, but there's no fun in death." He said, going in for an expertly executed master attack, before teleporting before her eye and aiming for a cheap shot to the back of her head.

David walked in to the cafeteria. It was chaos. He saw the ex-soldier running around with nurse Volure chasing him. "Maybe this will get his attention." David whispered to himself. He then yelled at the top of his lungs "LUNAR REPUBLIC! TO ME! TO ME!" "Going to get him to come over here to calm him down?" Poe asked, his voice sounded very mocking in David's head. "We'll see what happens."

@

@@GameytheGeemer

@@WeskerandLoki

Edited by Dave Pyro

"THIS PLACE IS MAD" She hissed, besides the evil laughing and mystorous voice, it was kind of true. "Sure, how is that going to resue your father" The voice hissed back, then disappeared with a booming laugh. That was odd, very odd, the filly thought. Tears tried to escape  her eyes but she fiought back, she wanted to save her father and find out the truth about her mother.

"Fine, though I must warn you. I was 4 time dueling champion in my day." He said, transmuting his cane, and the wooden sword into a rigid fish.

"I would have made them actual swords, but there's no fun in death." He said, going in for an expertly executed master attack, before teleporting before her eye and aiming for a cheap shot to the back of her head.

Volure swiftly keened to the right, narrowly avoiding the move.

"That was a dirty move! But I just so happen to be Valure Blaze, therefore," she said, elegantly delivering a blow just below his elbow on his right front leg, "I know every pressure point on the body."

@@WeskerandLoki, (Hey, do you think Sunset would be a case for Brindle?)

Lost Soul, surprised to hear this, immediately stood up.

"I-I don't think I want to know what the 'Black masses' are, but I'm going to bet on the fact that it has something to do with me," she said,slightly opening her wings, ready to fly away.

"I... I don't want to cause harm to any pony... It's probably better for the building if I lease... It was nice meeting you, Storm Lily, Snivel, Popper, Sizzle."

With that, Lost sighed and turned away, already starting to trot down the hall.

(Maybe. He gets the serious cases..while Volure (a nurse) usually gets..the sillier...or completely nutty cases.)

Storm Lily started at her as she began to leave.

"If...if you ever need to talk to me... I'll always be in the cafeteria, okay?" She said, giving her a sad smile.

"Good bye fairest maiden of the night." Said Sizzle, bowing slightly.

"Flirter..." Said Popper, rolling his eyes.

((Did you forget that Sliver Tiara was in the room?))

She watched the duel, still  trying hard not to cry, but the tears tryed to fight their way out. She liked it, though she was tryibng to dodge everything  that goes near her, she wasn't trying to get herself killed anyways.

David walked in to the cafeteria. It was chaos. He saw the ex-soldier running around with nurse Volure chasing him. "Maybe this will get his attention." David whispered to himself. He then yelled at the top of his lungs "LUNAR REPUBLIC! TO ME! TO ME!" "Going to get him to come over here to calm him down?" Poe asked, his voice sounded very mocking in David's head. "We'll see what happens."

The former Lieutenant heard the call. Considering the fact that he didn't have anything better to do, he turned around and walked off into the direction of the voice and came upon the source. "You call?" he asked the stallion, an eyebrow raised curiously. 

"AURTHON! QUE JAPACHI!" Vokun roared, stepping into the lunch room. He had had enough of this stupidity. Vokun growled at Chain Mail, knowing that he was the instigator. "Hofiba, gethrisj spical ekess dout cuaili" Vokun growled at Chain Mail, giving him a glare that could break rocks.

@@WeskerandLoki
(She has scopophobia, mnemophobia, social anxiety, panic attacks in certain situations, and complex PTSD. I should think she's one of the more severe cases. She's right up there with Golden Age in my opinion.)
Lost Soul looked back at Storm Lily and waved.
"I will... It's likely that I won't be able to get very far... Not with the pull, bringing me here. I'll see you later."

Once again, she turned away and started descending the staircase, trying to ignore the pain spreading through her head.
I'll be lucky if I even get out of here...

"You may know pressure points on a normal ponies body, but I'm a lieutenant. I was put through genetic mutations. Besides, what good is disabling my hoof going to do you if I have another one." He said, throwing his fish to his other hoof. "And besides, I'm kind of busy. You're call will have to wait." He yelled at David.

@,

@@WeskerandLoki,  

(Also, I didn't forget that silver tiara was in the room. I just don't know how to react to her. Other than jaw droppingly insane.)

Edited by GameytheGeemer

"You may know pressure points on a normal ponies body, but I'm a lieutenant. I was put through genetic mutations. Besides, what good is disabling my hoof going to do you if I have another one." He said, throwing his fish to his other hoof. "And besides, I'm kind of busy. You're call will have to wait." He yelled at David.

@,

@@WeskerandLoki,  

(Also, I didn't forget that silver tiara was in the room. I just don't know how to react to her. Other than jaw droppingly insane.)

Vokun snarled as he was ignored by the mad lieutenant. Vokun reached into his side, pulling out a rib as a weapon. Vokun then charged, smashing Chain Mail over the head repeatedly. "AURTHON!" Vokun repeated as he fought Chain Mail. He was tired of this stupidity

@@WeskerandLoki,

(She has scopophobia, mnemophobia, social anxiety, panic attacks in certain situations, and complex PTSD. I should think she's one of the more severe cases. She's right up there with Golden Age in my opinion.)

Lost Soul looked back at Storm Lily and waved.

"I will... It's likely that I won't be able to get very far... Not with the pull, bringing me here. I'll see you later."

Once again, she turned away and started descending the staircase, trying to ignore the pain spreading through her head.

I'll be lucky if I even get out of here...

(Oh, Wel... Yeah. She is a Brindle case. :) )

"Good bye..."

Storm Lily started at the stairs before turning down the hall way to make her way to the dining hall.

Was...was Lost Soul her friend? She shook the thought from her mind. There were much serious, and probably dangerous matters currently.

Chain Mail teleported out of the way before the first bone could hit him, and on to Vokun's back.

"I'm rather sorry, but if you want to fight me you'll have to use regulation fish or avian. Also, I don't recognize the strange tongues you speak in. Could you talk in normal speak?" He whispered into the mad... Thing.

"Also, with this rather angry pony attempting to kill me, I'm rather afraid that our duel will have to wait." He said to the doctor before unmaking the fish in her hoof.

@

(Oh, Wel... Yeah. She is a Brindle case. smile.png )
"Good bye..."
Storm Lily started at the stairs before turning down the hall way to make her way to the dining hall.
Was...was Lost Soul her friend? She shook the thought from her mind. There were much serious, and probably dangerous matters currently.

*(sorry for not quoting anything relevant. It's just that it wouldn't let me mention you)
Edited by GameytheGeemer

Vokun snarled as he was ignored by the mad lieutenant. Vokun reached into his side, pulling out a rib as a weapon. Vokun then charged, smashing Chain Mail over the head repeatedly. "AURTHON!" Vokun repeated as he fought Chain Mail. He was tired of this stupidity

"STOP IT IMMEDIATLY." She said, her voice turning from sassy and playful, to an admittedly stern and slighty scary version.

She pulled Vokun from Chain Mail, seperating them.

"Violence is not permitted here... You will be sent to your room immediantly." She said, giving him a soul crushing glare. She had actually enjoying herself in the mock duel.

Edited by WeskerandLoki

"STOP IT IMMEDIATLY." She said, her voice turning from sassy and playful, to an admittedly stern and slighty scary version.

She pushed Vokun from Chain Mail, seperating them.

"Violence is not permitted here... You will be sent to your room immediantly." She said, giving him a soul crushing glare. She had actually enjoying herself in the mock duel.

Vokun gave her her a cold look but backed off. He had no quarrel with those who did not provoke him. She would hopefully keep Chain under control. 

"Please....keep him quiet" Vokun said in a cracked voice that barely knew Equestrian. He'd have to learn if he was to fit in

(Fine with me)

She hopped onto a table. She wasn't THAT used to fighting, though she HAS to deal with it, if she wanted to save her father.  She grinned, "Stratedies, Stratedgies everywhere."  Then he noticed the mare. "I can amit, I don't know what happed, she summoned a cloud and jumped to it and curled up, "What's the fun in THAT?" She asked with a grin.

Chain Mail teleported out of the way before the first bone could hit him, and on to Vokun's back.

"I'm rather sorry, but if you want to fight me you'll have to use regulation fish or avian. Also, I don't recognize the strange tongues you speak in. Could you talk in normal speak?" He whispered into the mad... Thing.

"Also, with this rather angry pony attempting to kill me, I'm rather afraid that our duel will have to wait." He said to the doctor before unmaking the fish in her hoof.

@,

*(sorry for not quoting anything relevant. It's just that it wouldn't let me mention you)

"Of coarse, good sir." She said, returning to the patient she was admittely having fun with. She was a bit surprised by his good nature.

She now had to deal with the violent one.

Turning she regaine her icy stare.

(S'okay! This is quite entertaining!...I have a feeling Volure and Chain Mail will have many interesting interactions...)

Vokun gave her her a cold look but backed off. He had no quarrel with those who did not provoke him. She would hopefully keep Chain under control.

"Please....keep him quiet" Vokun said in a cracked voice that barely knew Equestrian. He'd have to learn if he was to fit in

She sighed.

"Oh coarse. Just don't result to violence." She said, giving him a kinder look.

"And if you need anything, just ask." She said, a small smile on her face, now turning to the rest of the patients.

She could understand the... Whatever he was. Chain Mail was a bit... Loud. But it was mostly good natured.

(The filly isn't invisible LOL)
She never noticed me, Sliver Tiara thought, Or at least HEARD me. She grinned and unsummoned the cloud, and fell back on the table.  She surpringly  landed like a cat,not even hurt. It was like she done this before. She grinned and summonded the cloud again.

@@WeskerandLoki,

"Why yes. Honestly, I'd say he's just bored. That's the only real thing wrong with the world. It's to regular, it needs a good shaking to upset the order. Get everypony to have FUN." He said, standing up and giving a bow. "I'll leave it to you to see if you can figure out my next moves. I do love somepony that can think along the same lines as a man deemed mad." He adds, presenting a challenge to her. 

@@WeskerandLoki,

"Why yes. Honestly, I'd say he's just bored. That's the only real thing wrong with the world. It's to regular, it needs a good shaking to upset the order. Get everypony to have FUN." He said, standing up and giving a bow. "I'll leave it to you to see if you can figure out my next moves. I do love somepony that can think along the same lines as a man deemed mad." He adds, presenting a challenge to her.

"Well my dear Madman, I'd have to agree. Fun is very much needed." She replied, getting an odd glimmer to her eyes.

"I whole heartedly accept your challenge, but for the moment, I am comletely famished. To the dinner line!" She said, trotting over to the growing line. They were serving tator tots and custard today, and she was not about to miss out on that.

@@WeskerandLoki

"Well, that didn't work" "I know. Shut up!" David paused as he saw Valure get everything mostly under control. "Well, I guess that's that. What do you want to do now? Get some grub?" "Sure, I'm starving...but you already know that. Why bother ask?" "Oh, I was bored and felt like manners might pass the time. Anyways, lets see if we can't get some food."

David walked up to Valure and coughed to get her attention. "Excuse me, Miss Valure right? Do you know if w-...I could still get some food here? Or is it going to be closed down for repairs?" As he said this, he waved with his hoof around the cafeteria.

@@WeskerandLoki

"Well, that didn't work" "I know. Shut up!" David paused as he saw Valure get everything mostly under control. "Well, I guess that's that. What do you want to do now? Get some grub?" "Sure, I'm starving...but you already know that. Why bother ask?" "Oh, I was bored and felt like manners might pass the time. Anyways, lets see if we can't get some food."

David walked up to Valure and coughed to get her attention. "Excuse me, Miss Valure right? Do you know if w-...I could still get some food here? Or is it going to be closed down for repairs?" As he said this, he waved with his hoof around the cafeteria.

"I was just on my way there. Follow me! Today is Tator Tots, Custard, Hay and Oat sandwiches, and broccoli soup." She said, in a much merrier mood than before.

"And repairs? Ha, we have a team on standby to clean. They might already have started working. This happens quite often." As she made her way to the line, she could already smell those decident tots. Her mouth watered.

@@WeskerandLoki,

"Why yes. And it goes along with your job description as doctor in this place quite nicely." He said, making a grandiose  gesture for her to get ahead of him. "Granted, I think that what you would find if you could actually get in my head. Lots of squishy pink stuff. But the things that that ceribral mater contains. Oh it's a work of art." He added, already knowing exactly what was going on in his own head.

"Besides, It's only a mess. Any damage would have been caused by somepony else."

David followed Valure to the lunch line and served himself a good portion of food before sitting down at a table near the back of the room. "You still are very paranoid! No one is going to try to sneak up behind...well...you know what, never mind. I take that back." David merely laughed. "What, forget about where we are for a moment there? You never can be to careful."