Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What internet/iphone ads annoy you? (Poll Edition)

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

annoying ads  

35 users have voted

1. 1. Which ads annoy you?

• Zwinky
    • Roleplay games
    • Slots/bingo games
    • Deals from Walmart/Taco Bell
    • Candy Crush/Clash of Clans/hayday
    • Dating
    • Other
    • Whatever, I have Adblock

I use adblock nowadays, but a long time ago I always remember being annoyed by those "Swat the Mosquito and win!" ads. The ones where the mosquito would be making an obnoxious "bzzzzzzzzzzzzz" noise the entire time the ad is up. That and the trashy RPG game ads that are all "Men's only RPG!!! *insert anime cleavage here*".

• Brohoof 1

I've been in China for the past two months and I can tell you that their ads for Chinese MMO's are the most annoying things in the world. It's an unrealistic animated CGI fight sequence that loops over and over again and you get seizures from all the flashing words that you don't understand, partly because they're in Chinese, and partly because you're having a seizure.

That and basically every ad ever on The Pirate Bay.

Edited by Commander Fresh
  • Brohoof 1

How about...

ALL OF THEM!!!

Normally I can deal with ads. But when it comes to apps, I just buy the paid version (assuming the free version was good) since Android apps are generally pretty cheap. As for Windows applications, I don't enjoy ads but software on Windows is usually expensive. I try to find free versions that don't have ads but are limited in capability. 

But internet ads...those are the worst. Especially the ones that take up half your screen and don't let you do anything. Those are annoying. Their second is when video ads on YouTube buffer...

In videos, I can deal with ads. And I can deal with buffer. But when ads buffer, I suffer. 

• Brohoof 1

I cant stand those terrible MMO/RPG Game ads that have some kind of provocative women (usually Elves)

and have a slogan like "Don't let your Boyfriend play this" Or "Enter me, if you dare"

• Brohoof 1

*checks every box*

well, its kinda true. they all are annoying. i checked "other" to include any other possible ad that might be in existence, and then i checked the last one because i do have adblock.

i especially hate the candy crush one. fuck candy crush

Edited by crazitaco

Ads that are videos are pretty annoying. Or have sounds or whatever. especially with multiple tabs.

I think walmart ads are probaly the most annoying, like, everybody goes to walmart mostly... or atleast knows about it, why do you need more recognition?

Just seems weird.

I usually get dating and computer parts ads.....

"HOT ASIAN WOMEN ADS DAATE NIAO...." (In fact the women don't even seem to be asian, they look more like russians)

(who the buck even uses dating sites anyway?)

And.....

Shining new computar with insane high specs to 5000 dollars, buy it now or you will die.

The ones that makes this crap needs a mallet in the face...... Adblock + here I come.

Edited by CrayZ