Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Did you enjoy the first episode of G4?

~XCOLIDE~

I came into FIM between seasons one and two. With everything on YouTube back then I started from the very beginning. Even with what I knew of previous versions, I knew right away that this was going to be good.

• 7 years later...
  • 7 months later...

Did you enjoy the very first episode of mlp fim you watched? 

I'm being honest when I say "no". I started from the very beginning but I didn't really care about FiM until "The Ticket Master". 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Did you enjoy the first episode of G4?
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't start with the first episode. I started with Lesson Zero. But I fell in love with it on contact and immediately started watching all the other episodes, all of which I loved. So, once I caught a glimpse of the ponies I never looked back. Been a pegasister ever since.

• Brohoof 1

It was good enough to keep me invested and wanting to continue to watch the series.

Looking back on the very first 2 episodes and S1 in general, it’s pretty bad. The animation definitely had a downgrade and the pacing was a bit awkward.

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, The Wife of Douma said:

It was good enough to keep me invested and wanting to continue to watch the series.

Looking back on the very first 2 episodes and S1 in general, it’s pretty bad. The animation definitely had a downgrade and the pacing was a bit awkward.

Pretty much the same. For being the first episode; it hooked me enough to want to see more of the characters, as well as Maleficent Horse.

That said, in hind sight, it's a weak episode especially compared to later ones through the years.

• Brohoof 1

• 10 months later...

I absolutely despised it with every fibre of my being. I shook my fist at the animators and vowed never to watch this show ever again! :Cozy: