Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP) RE OPENED!

LunaKitty R5

I'll get posting!

Can i just say that this roleplay is one of the weirdest ones I have ever seen?  I don't understand what's going on, I don't know where ANYONE is and before you say 'read the previous posts' I have.  Can ANYONE explain ANYTHING to me?  

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

@,

I can honestly say i'm right there with you.  From what I have read, nothing seems to be making sense and stuff seems to be happening too FAST.  The pacing in here for one seems to be very off, detail seems to be somewhat minuscule and everyone is acting really strange. I'm not insulting the creator personally, just listing gaping flaws in the RP, thats all.

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

Sorry, if I like different stuff than what's shown here Mr. Crit, but I am just saying that there are flaws; (AND YES, I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HAS FLAWS.)  I'm extremely confused.  Also, it's not eits, it is spelled: It's. 

Character name: Skylar
Personality: Calm outside but emotional inside, trust worthy, loyal but hard to understand sometimes.
Appearance: Check avatar :P 
Crush: What? xD 
Race: Pegasus

Ok and sorry I copied the form off of something else! And guys I fell asleep last night during the rp. I feel like such a fail! I had a headache closed my eyes for 1 second and bam! Asleep! Why must I be so dumb?!?! Whhhhhhhyyyyy and Skylar go rp! I accept you registration!

Ok.. Go have fun at school! You will be missed. Just remember she will be friends with everyone in the rp cause she's nice. She's just going through a tough time. She just learned she can use magic without a horn. Her heart is broken and her dreams are about to come true.

Helloooo, Mind if I join in late on this RP? It seems casual enough for a first-timer. May I have a quick summary of what's going on right now? And what the setting might be so I make an intro?

Also here is my application:

Character name: Sleepless Sketch

Personality: Sketch is a good stallion at heart and will undoubtedly show it when met with the right ponies, though he could care less for those around him if they do not show interest to recognize them. Sketch has two major staples of his personality when it comes to play and they are all depended upon if Sketch has got enough sleep. (or not enough..) 

If Sketch is his usual working exhausted self, he has this don't care attitude about what he does nor does he have the insight towards consequences if their be any. He talks slow with a mellow tone. Although seeming exhausted, Sketch will no doubt continue to work through the long hours of the night and maybe collapse by morning.

If Sketch gets enough rest then his bright and friendly demeanor comes out of it's nightly shell and greet's the day's essence by trotting about town and giving the nearest Mare and/or Stallion and fine Salutation!

Dedicated, friendly,and all around hard working are just a few of Sketch's good points, while working to the point of exhaustion, oblivious to the world around him, and becoming a zombie towards the finishing of his work are some of the...not so good points to this pony.

Appearance: http://mlpforums.com/uploads/8ae56501bbdef9044190b784981cc86c.jpg

Crush: Unsure as of now

Race: Earth Pony

If you want a more detailed description of Sketch here's his database profile: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sleepless-sketch-r5143

Thank yoooou.

@
Yeah, sorry, but I'm quitting this RP. You all go too fast, and it's hard to find Lask's posts. Seriously, if Guardian and Kisu aren't going to talk to nypony else, we might as well just make a private RP. That way, our inboxes won't be spammed.
Sorry, but I'm leaving.

Edited by Mint Drop