Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

Hello! I am LunaKitty! Welcome to my rp!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/79186-last-christmas-christmas-romance-rp-re-opened/#entry2030843

My OC here

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lunar-dance-r5100

Ok here we go!

Lunar Dance stepped into the White Tail lodge. She shook off the snow and flapped her wings. She dropped her luggage and trotted off to the sign in counter. (She can meet someone here!) She got her room key and turned around and bumped into someone. (First come first serve on who. I meet first!)

Flame Stryke entered the lodge shivering as he shook the snow off. He headed to the front desk and grabbed his room key and headed towards his room till he bumped into somepony. "I'm sorry about that I wasn't watching where I was going" He apologized to the pony. 

She looked up and didn't even listen. Se stared into his red eyes and nodded. She gulped "I am to! M-my names Lunar Dance.." (Look at my OC page for what she looked like) she blew her bangs out of her face and got up. She grabbed her room key and said "This isn't mine.. It's your.." She looked at the number and said "OMG! Were beside EACHOTHER! You have room 378 and I have room 377!" She smiled and handed him his room key.

Upon reaching the lodge, with luggage dragging behind, Mr. Critical made his way to the sign in desk. A bell hop came to take the luggage. Looking around, letting his mind wander. 'Coming all the way from ponyville to a film premier that in all fairness, was about as enjoyable as root canal. Still, got a free vacation out of it.

"Might as well look around before going to bed."

Casual connor just entered the white tails lodge it was quite nice he went and got his room key he got his key from a nice mare he then turned around and saw two ponies bump into each over he laughed quietly and made his way to the bar "time to get a drink" connor said to himself.

"Thats great to hear...I think" He took his key. "My name is Flame Stryke by the way but you can call me Flame for short since saying the full name would probably get old " He introduced himself and tried to sound like he was joking a bit. "It's really nice to meet you Lunar Dance" He smiled at her

Well I-I might as well go!" She said. Her cute voice squeaking as she finished her sentence. She darted away with her bags and flew to her room. Knocking over Mr.Critical on the way. She was to embarrased to even say sorry. She rushed as fast as she could. Being an athlete she was their in 15 seconds.

As I walked, I noticed two ponies bump into each other. The lite blue pegasus began... expressing excitement I think. Continueing on a thought came to mind 'when are you gonna find someone special?'

Replilying to my thoughts I said 'when I start caring.' Wonder where the food is?

Upon thinking I was hit, by that blue pegasus. "What the? Oh, uh... sorry". You give a hoof to help her up.

Edited by Mr. Critical

(Theirs a picture of Lunar Dance! She's pretty isn't she? I love to draw her! Ima ship her so much with flame! But you guys can still try at me! I'm open to many options! I love all you guys and I'm glad to be rping with all of you! Now let's have fun and Connor I will be at the bar soon. Lunar LOVES to get her drink on! Maybe some karaoke and fun!)

post-21104-0-09947600-1385271654_thumb.jpg

Edited by LunaKitty

"O-kay" He headed to his room and unlocked the door and went in. "Finally here...maybe I might head back soon...drown myself of sorrow" He sighed as he set his stuff down before he left his room and headed to the bar.

((Didn't expect him to be shipped with anypony to tell the truth))

• Brohoof 1

Lol)

Lunar Dance sat down beside Connor and said "I will take a moles on Canadian beer please.." She said to the bar tender. She brushed her dark blue mane out of her face and her shimmering ocean blue eyes looked around. She got her beer and paid 4 bits for the beer. She took a sip and turned to Connor and spat beer on him and fell off her stool. She said "GAH! DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT! And OMG! I'm so Harry for spitting beer all over you!" She grabbed a bunch of napkins and walked over to him.

'You know you'd be more happier with a mare, right. Spendin nights with her taking cheap shots at movies, warming each other by a fire.'

Okay brain I thinkk its time, we reintroduce you to mister drinkie.

'But I hate mister drinkie'.

Not my problem.

(Ignore the other stuff if seen it.)

Edited by Mr. Critical

Flame sat by himself at the bar. "Just...one shot of vodka mixed with apple cider please" He ordered. He sighed till her heard somepony yelled and it sounded like the mare he met. "Probably just talking to someone else at the moment" He told him self as his drink was given to him. "Thanks" He took a drink

I just got a drink from the bar a martini such a sweet drink strong as well just how I like it just then a pony came over and sat at the bar and ordered a drink she was the one from earlier at the lobby she then took a sip of her drink turned around and spat it on me she fell of her seat I turned to her and she said sorry I then said "hi I'm connor and that's alright are you okay you just fell of ur stool" I asked with concern.

(Se just got scared of you and spat beer all over you xD)

Oh I'm fine! Your covered in my beer I mean spit I dunno! Spit beer?" She chuckled and took his hoof. She picked up up beer and said "Thanks.." Her cute voice becoming soft. Her curly/wavy hair covering half her face. Her ocean blue eyes sparkling and she luagh end "I CANT BELIVE I DID THAT TO YOU!" She hollered rolling on the ground. She got up and said "Sorry.. I shouldn't have done that.. But here.." She got her hanckerchief and wiped beer off his face. Se smiled "Your name is? My names Lunar Dancer.." She said softly to Connor (Mr shes at the bar. Maybe meet her their?)

Edited by LunaKitty

Upon ariving at the bar i see the blue pegasus. 'Hey, its her again, the one that ran into us remember.' Hey brain guess what? 'What?' Mister drinkie has got a new friend, misses scotch on the rocks.

After your internal argument, I sat at the bar making little eye contact with the previous hysterical mare on the ground.

After ordering my drink I began to stare into space...

Wow those eyes there so amazing and that hair damn I might just have been spit on by the best looking mare this side of eqestria okay focus connor "hi I'm casual connor did you know you have beautiful eyes there just amazing there soooo wow" connor was not lying when he said this his heart was thumping in his chest

As Lunar Dance was climbing back on her stool she heard him say that and her wings shot out in shock. She said "Uh yeah? You really think I'm beautiful..?" She blushed. She looked away and sipped her beer.

Girl ask him out!

No brain! I'm not ready! Plus I would like to know him first! I'm not going to throw myself at him! I'm smarter than that! He's cute but I need to know him!

Fine! I will see you soon.. And tell Miss Beer. I give her the hoof ok? You do this everytime you get sad.. So tell miss beer I'm giving her the hoof.

Ok bye brain.

She focused on life again and drank more of her beer. She didn't relised she just chugged her beer. (She's tomboyish) she burped loudly and said "OH MY GOSH! I'm so sorry!" She was as red a a tomato and she covered of mouth and shrank in her seat.

After finishing my drink, I relized my mental aquantence had left. Now my thoughts were alone, unfortunately my mind drifted to that movie. I know daring do is extremely popular, but by celestia, why the guy who did the mare in the moon documentary. Maybe it was a scam. My attention then drifted to the colt and mare next to me...

• Brohoof 1

@@Mint Drop

((This is the set for the Shining))

Guardian's horn glowed and the snow dissapeared, he shivered slightly. He had finally arrived at his hotel, it was almost christmas and with his family gone, he needed a place to stay during his travels. He walked to the main desk. "Reservation for Guardian please"

She downed a whole beer burped in public shessssss soooooo casual I love that in a girl she was blushing omg she is so amazingly beautiful when she's embarrassed. "hahaha that's ok would you like another beer or are you good I don't mind buying sooo you staying here I just arrived myself" he was lost in her eyes there just so deep I guess its true what they say the eyes are windows to the soul.

"I-I um sure?" She closed her mouth soon after that sentence. Her cheeks puffed up and she's swallowed and her eyes went all DERPY than she looked at him. She said "Um.. I never mind..I'm just like this after I drink a beer.." She giggled and started biting her mane. She was nervous. She saw Flame and yelled "FLAME OMG! HEY OVER HERE!" She pushed Connors head down and stepped on his body. She started waving him over than stepped off his body. She flapped her wings and said "Hi!"

'Weeeeeeee. If you're happy and you know it clo-'

-how are you still awake brain?-

'Me an D. Rinkie... settled our diffurncz and we decided, hey why not

- what ever dude.-

'... hey its that hot mare from earlier. Looks like she found someone else dude. Sucs to be you.'

"Bar keep, more scotch please! A lot more please!"

"Flame looked up from his drink and saw her. "H-Hey Lunar" He stuttered and waved back at her. He went over to her and saw the poor stallion. "Um...is he okay at all" He asked her looking at the stallion. "Anyways its great to see you again" He looked at her and smiled. "Probably already has somepony already" He told himself.

(XD I love reading your posts)

"Dude you ok? Your talking to yourself.. And whose D.Rinkie?" She said as she blew her hair aside. Her ocean colored eyes resting on him. Her smiled and gave him a pat on the back and turned around.

(I'm picturing her sitting on the end of the stool so she looks funny. Her butt is jacking up the stool! XD)

She turned to Flame and said "Yeah he's fine.. He's a tuff cookie!" She giggled and sipped her beer. She watched pony soccer than said "Why mom I here in the first place?" She asked herself. She laid her head down and stared into nothing. She started saying "Bar tender waters for everyone.. Were getting to crazy.."