Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

I'm making my way to the lodge after being out for a whole day Ughh my head wtf two nights in a row connor come on get it together man I arrive at the entrance and wow its crowded ummm there's flame dust that guy who got drunk and sung on stage ummmm ahhhh what was his name ohhh I think its critical crazy guy ummmm there also big blue eyed lunar oh she seems sad I'll go check on her in a second and.... Holy shit that's the princess stay cool connor I don't recognise the other 2 stallions there they look mean though and seem to be what's upsetting lunar flame dust and critical seem to be protecting her and trying to get these douches away from lunar ok here goes oh flame knocked one outside go flame oh luna looks pissed I'm just gonna sneak around and head to the bar check on lunar in a bit

Dust gets his drunken self ready and goes to the elevator to get Flame's gift, he sees Lunar still looking a little scared, angry and hurt, "L...Lunar, are you alright?", he offers a hoof to her to help her up.

As she turns around to look at him and accept his hoof, Lunar sees the marks and bruises on Dust's face and body.

After the vigorous beating, I got back up.

'Ah, there's the life we know. Beaten sensless.'

-just wish it wasn't so akward.-

"Well, good to see she's doing well."I said as I got up from my lashing. "And I'm sorry about that. It happened a few years back. I was wasted and it was after a presdigious film showing. It was bad to say the most. And I was tipsy and I tried to compliment her. And that happened. I apologize if I offeneded you in anyway." I say in a sincere.

'Dude! What happened while I was gone.'

-tell ya later.-

(Dafuq I'm sooo confuzzeld! She's standing with critic whipping him well done whipping him and still mad at him)

"I can't belive you said that to my sister..! I thought I meant something.. But no.. You only like me cause I'm pretty! WE KISSED!" After those last 2 words came out she covered her mouth.

Flame overheard and almost shot a bolt of fire at Critical but instead got up. Went up to Critical and Lunar and took a deep breath. "You shouldn't have said that Critical and now after what I heard...I should hit you upside the head" He said as he looked at Critical

I hear the words 'we kissed' shouted coming from the lobby "hmmm that's sounded like lunars voice" I wonder who she's screaming that at oh well looks like she's taken then damn I always miss my chance with the pretty mare ahh oh well never mind "hay barkeep 3 fingers strong please" I'm at least gonna try waking up in my own room tomorrow

Dust looks a little confused at the moment, THEY KISSED! He runs away quickly and cries loudly.. He slams his bedroom door shut and bangs his head against the wall again. "THAT'S IT! I'M LEAVING!!!" he shouts as he tries to get his things together, but trips over his bad ankle again. "DAMN IT!" he shouts in pain, and starts crying uncontrollably.

Those words stung. Stung worse than anything ever directed to me. And for the first time in years, I cared, actually cared. And, I might have lost the same day I got her.

'DUDE, what the hell happened while I was gone.'

I tried to form an explaination. "I'm... I'm sorry. I don't expect you to accept that apology, but you deserve an explaination.it was a few years ago, I tried to socialize. But, thanks to some bad advice from two familiar faces that you just saw. They directed me to Luna and I said the obvious." The memories returned.

((No offense to Mint Drop but she doesn't post alot, can i enter a mare for Dusk Storm @, @, ))

On the way up to his room he heard a great amount of yelling and screaming coming from the other room "Some ponies these days, cant have any manners" he mermered to himself.

Lunar was staring at him. In full tears. It was blinding her vision but she could still see. She said "I trusted you.. I know that was a long time ago.. But your a mareinizer!" She spat the last word and walked away from critic. She walked to the bar and said "5 beers please.." She paid 10 bits for them and drank 2 in less than a minute. She said to Connor " I never should have trusted critic.. NEVER!" Those beer gases coming up. She burped loud enough to shatter glass. She didn't care that she looked bad going so. She was heartbroken. Purely shattered. She realized Connor was right beside her so she said "I thought you were farther than that.. I'm sorry for burping like that.. When I get sad I don't care about how I act when I drink.."

@, I'm just wondering if you read my last two posts...

Dust hears the other pony say "no manners" and sighs, He's right you know. yelling like that is rather rude. He gets up and gets the gift for Flame, maybe giving this to him may help me feel better. He walks outside his room, locking the door behind him and takes the elevator. As he is about to go looking for Flame, he slumps to the floor in a heap.

Flame saw Lunar run off. He looked at at Critical. He brought his hoof back and punched him straight across the face. "Thats for hurting her like that" He said as he went back to the bar and saw Lunar drinking a lot. "Great she might be hard to get through..." He sat next to her and tapped her

@,

((New, slightly nicer love interest))

Ambrose opened the elevator to find a pony on the floor. "Are you okay?" she asked. She reached out a hoof to help him to his hooves. "Are you okay?" she asked him again, he looked in very bad shape. She was slightly nervous, this was her first time out and about by himself.

I watched the mare leave. Maybe she was right. Maybe I am a mareiniezer. My heart heavy, I began to walk away. I got to the elevator and went back to my room. I almost walked in, but stoped and saw lunars door. Then the letter came to mind, I still had it. I took it out and sat it at the foot of the door.

'Come on Critic. Let's get to bed.'tomorrows going to be worse I can assure you.'

Lunar came and sat next to me at the bar and ordered 5!! BEERS ohhh god ahahahahah lunar drank some and then burped pretty close to my face she said she was sorry "nah lunar that's cool your upset what's got you down come you can tell me I can keep secerts and I heard talking helps" I look into those big blue eyes there like big aqua gems and I got lost in them.

She turned around saw flame. She said "thanks.. Did you hurt him?" She looked down. She shouldn't be feeling guilty though but she did. We took another drink and chugged it in a matter of seconds. She put the cup down and said "See.. This is me.. Well I can be lady like but tomboyish!" She burped the last word and laughed as her wild side was showing. She slowly was forgetting about what had happened back their. The 3 beers getting to her.

"N..not really. I may have just lost the mare who was the first pony to be kind to me since I got here." Dust says sadly, he accepts the hoof, and lifts himself up.  He picks up the gift for Flame and says, "I'm going to the bar, possibly to get drunk again, I don't know, but you're welcome to join me. Having you around may help me deal with the mare if she there." he says sadly, "oh by the way, my name is Dust Storm."

(She's now gone off the edge and is a totally differnt pony ok? So she will act roudy and boyish and funny ok? Soooo be prepared!)

She said to Connor "This this this dude right?" She was talking as if she was a stallion. Yup the beers had hit her hard. "He said that my sister had a fat butt! And than did the same to me! He's a mareinizer!" She sipped another beer and started to luagh. (I know what drunk is. I've been around my drunk older brother and it's nuts. So I'm taking what being drunk is really like XD also my brother isn't an alcoholic it's just we had a huge party a while back. Like I mean everyone that was under 40 was their and between 16 was their and were Italian so he got his drink on and played some beer pong with the other 20 year old cousins.)

Edited by LunaKitty

@,

Ambrose looked down at him sadly. "No, come with me, trust me, I'll help you deal with the mare later, lets get you cleaned up." She led him to her room, "Come on, please, don't give into the alcohal, come with me Oh, am Ambroes by the way." She knew it was late to mention but better sooner rahter then later. She felt bad for Dust. 

"Yeah I did..." He smiled trying to keep a nice feel to his voice and look instead of sounding down. "I'm sorry for how you feel right now" He said as he ordered something to drink. He noticed how she was acting and sighed. "Lunar I think you had enough to drink" He said

"Th..thank you Ambrose, i don't even know why I've been getting drunk lately, I usually don't drink alcohol. But I guess I'm still hurt from what happened earlier this year, and then upsetting the mare earlier today..."  He follows Ambrose to wherever she was leading him to. He sighs, "I did this to myself, by the way. though I should have known better."

She hugged her last beer glass and said "lemme finish this one please!" She did a puppy dog face. She started to sway and downed the drink in seconds like the others. She had an iron stomach so she didn't feel sick. But she felt ditzy. She turned to Connor and said "I bet you can't chug 2 beers in 5 seconds!" Her mind now blown into bits inside her head. It was as if dumbness was coming out of her mouth.

@,

Ambrose sighed. "Dont worry this happened to me before." She brought him to her room, which was akward for her , but Dust was drunk so she didn't think he would mind. "Here go clean up in the bathroom. Take a shower, I'll wait out here". She left him in the bathroom, and prepared a magic mixture, that would help clear his head. She also wanted to help him with the mean mare.

Wow the booze is hitting her hard oh well I'm still sober I guess I should look after her until she heads back to her room "oh I did not know you had a sister soooo u found anyone you know special yet I know that's why your here that's the reason I'm here and everyone else is here so have you also I accept your challenge barkeep two beers pleaseL he passed me the two beers and I drank them both at the same time in 5 seconds "ha I win what's my prize aqua eyes"

Edited by lonewolf1735

I was in my room. On the bed staring at the mirror. I was depressed by what transpired today. Recalling what happened all those years ago.

-damn you Cloud Smasher. Even to this day I feel your presence.-

'Oh don't you start. You know this was a majority of your fault.'

-really.-

'Yeah, you made the comment to Luna, you did what you did to Lunar. Now you shall live with this for the rest of your days.'

-arent you suppose to comfort me or something.-

'No, I've seen you sulk for 14 years, and when you meet an awesome mare like her, you dun goofed.

Even my own mental creations were chewing me out.