Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

((Sorry dust my flight is about three hours but ten I have to he to a hotel and everything))

@mint drop

Guardian also blushed, "just a passing thought, my mother always told me to never leave a pony behind."

((Also lunar I know this is your RP but you might want to tone down what happens to Lunar, I believe some rules apply, like only rainbow dash can do. True sonic rainboom, and there are only three wonder bolts))

Edited by Lask

@, (lol, I actually meant non-alcoholic cider)

"Well, I don't really feel like getting drunk again, so I was just going to get some non-alcoholic, and yes, but we can always bring the cider back here, if you want. I do prefer to talk in private, you know away from all the noise and prying eyes and ears." Thinking he might bump into Flame down there he grabs the gift he has been meaning to give to him for some time. "Shall we?" he asks, as he holds the door open for Ambrose and steps aside so she can go first.

(Lol only 3 wonderbolts ever watch sweet and elite? Yeah she ain't going to do a sonic rainboom but she is just as good at flying as rd so she tried out. And this is 3 years after twilight became an alicorn. Rd is a wonderbolt. Applejack has the best farm in equestria. Rarity is booming in business and fluttershy I dunno. But you get the point)

Lunar read the letter over and over. She saw the elevator coming down and forgot why she needed it. She hugged her letter tightly and saw that Dust was in the elevator. Se smiled and wanted to tell him so badly. She jumped up and down and side to side and everywere waiting for the elevator to come fully down.

Ambrose blushed again "sorry it's been so long since I have had normal cider, sometimes growing up sucks" she said, "then again I wouldn't have met you so I supposed that helps a little" she joked as she stepped out into the hall. She loose at her, it was getting late.

@

Dust Storm chuckles a little, "It sure does, sometimes I feel like the fillies and colts have all the fun." he replies jokingly, "and you're right, I suppose if I hadn't gotten drunk, I wouldn't have met you." He leans in and kisses her shortly, They get in the elevator and as they make their way down, Dust sees Lunar from the glass window, "Oh you see that mare down there, jumping up and down? That's the mare I upset before. But it's all ok now, I realize it was rather silly to be jealous of her and the other stallions, and now I don't need to be, seeing as I have you now... I mean that is...if you do want to..want to....be my marefriend?" He asks nervously

Edited by Dust Storm

((Idea: what if Ambrose and Dust kissed an Lunar saw them))

Ambrose blushed and smiles " yes of course I will, only I your my coltfriend, that is my one condition" she leaned in and kissed him again. Ding the elevator opened, Ambrose drew away slightly embarrassed to kiss in public.

"Dust? You have a mare friend..?" She asked softly. She was so embarrassed to see them kissing. She said "I'm so sorry for intruding.. But guess what? I GOT INTO THE WONDERBOLTS!" She tackled dust hugging him. She was so happy she couldn't stop smiling like a bimbo.

XD

@,

"Of course, I am very loyal. you will never find me flirting with any other mares, only you.My heart was broken badly by a cheating mare, so I know what it feels like." Just as he was about to enjoy another kiss from her, the door opens and she pulls away, Dust sees why, Lunar is there.

@

Dust smiles as he hugs her back, "Yes, well we only just met a few hours ago, but we both feel that we are meant for each other, as cheesy as it sounds. And that's wonderful news Lunar, congratulations. Oh, before I forget, Lunar, this is Ambrose."

He turns to Ambrose, "And Ambrose, this is Lunar."

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose stood back respectfully from the two friends. She had no idea what was going on. One moment she was alone with Dusk, the next she was with anther mare who had just tackled Dust "hello... Lunar is it?" She said. She was unsure I the mare ears her over eh excitement

((Boarding in half an hour))

The beautiful blue mare unhooked herself from dust and extended a hoof. Her long silky strawberry smelling mane in dust's face. She smiled "It's nice to meet you! And that is cheesy! What to expect from a silly stallion like you!" She poked her friend and shook Ambrose's hoof. She sat beside Dust.

@,

"I may be silly, but if I wasn't silly, then Ambrose and I may have never met." He pokes Lunar back, then says, "We were just on our way to the bar to get some cider, would you like to join us?"

@,

He turns to Ambrose, "That is, if it's alright with you love?" He asks her as he gives her a hug and lick on her muzzle.

Ambrose was a bit shocked by the way the mare talked, she was a bit full of herself, she was also worried Dust would leave her. " it's nice to meet you to, would you like to join us for some cider."

((Right boarding really soon have to deal with immigration, I'll try and post right before I go))

"Sure! But I am not getting drunk! I promise! Cider only I need to stay sober! So no more loads of beers! Only 2 at max!" She put her hoof down and smiled at herself triumphantly. She said "Now we both know I'm a better flyer!" She bumped Dust and giggled.

(NOOOOOOOOO GLEES DOING WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY! D:< GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD! *shots herself*)

@,

Dust, sensing the fear in Ambrose's eyes and voice, "Ambrose, love, you don't have to worry, I will never, ever leave you." He licks her muzzle, "Lunar is just a friend, a very good friend, but nothing more than that." He hugs her tight, "I will tell you something, but only in private."

@

He nudges her back, "Lunar, I did something I said I'd never do, I got drunk, not once but twice, I'm sorry, for that, but not sorry that I met Ambrose. I couldn't imagine a better mare for me."

• Brohoof 1

The night was long and sleep was a wicked mistress. Visions of my past and recent history played before me.

"Zzzzz. No, not the pineapple.zzzzz, I don wanna-zzzz. WAH. I woke up in a sweat.

'You had the dream of us in Los Pegasus and the fruit basket again didn't you.'

-they say what happens isn Los Pegasus, stays in Los Pegasus. Obviously whoever said that was a damn liar.-

'Yeah, maybe. So were up. Whaddya wanna do now.'

I lick my lips a bit.-how about I brush my teeth. I still taste porculin from our second encounter with luna last night.-

'Ha! you drank from a toilet.'

(Is it day or night in the rp.)

Edited by Mr. Critical

((Please dont joke about that))

Ambrose hugged and kissed him back "thank you" she whispered. The out loud Ambrose laughed, "I thought he meant alcoholic to, but no we're just getting some normal cider. Dust's has already been drunk tonight" she added jokingly. She walked into the bar, " three apple ciders please, and can you heat one up please".

((How the Buck side Lunar drink so much and get better!?!?))

((Also probably have Time for one more post))

Edited by Lask

(Critic! :D!)

"Oh honey! I would never do that to you! I don't like dust that way.. He's like a brother to me.. Cause he reminds me of mine.. But he died in a fire.. He was a firepony.." She smiled cause she knew she was strong. Dust filled that void in her heart. She winced as she remembered Critic and said "I think I will go talk to critic.. Can you guys come? I might need back up.. You guys must listen from outside the room. Only come in when I say Watermelon ok?" She said needing to apologize.

@,  (Joke about what? I never joke about love! or are you referring to hat LunaKitty said?)

Dust smiles and follows Ambrose to the bar, he sits down next to her, he is about to open up his wing to wrap it around her and snuggle her, but thought it would be best to wait until they were alone and ask if she'd like it.

"What do you think Ambrose? I would like to support her, as a good friend should."

The brush was dull from the constant use. This is the fourth time pljs the use of various mouth wash chemicals. Put the taste still lingered. No getting rid of that I guess.

'Hey, since you're up, can we order room service.'

-might as well. I don't feel like going anywhere right now.-

'Awesome! Can we get a stack of pancakes. Or maybe eggs. Wait, both!'

((No like the suicide thing))

Ambrose nodded her head, but se still grabbed her drink, she couldn't give up her cider. "Am fine with that," she looked at Dust "if you want to then I do to, plus I wouldn't leave a pony" She said .She realized she still had the blanket around her, and she smiled broadly.

Edited by Lask

Lunar was already flying upstairs. She didn't care that flying around wasent allowed. She flew upstairs and knocked on critics door which was across from hers. Se sat down and waited.

(How about yout hink it's room service. Ok? That would make you answer the door right?)

@

(ahh yeah I understand, I generally don't like people joking about it, i will tell you why via pm later today perhaps, however in the RP, I may say something about Dust cutting himself in the past and there are scars there, but that wont be in a joking manner)

"Yes, come on then." He says grabbing his cider, and then getting Lunar's for her  "The sooner we get this done, the better."

Dust also notices that Ambrose still has the blanket and smiles to himself. Dust and Ambrose make their way to the top floor via the elevator, and see Lunar sitting outside Critic's door.

"Oh yeah, Ambrose love, I forgot to tell you that Lunar's room is right next to ours."

Edited by Dust Storm

((This most likely my last post for a while))

Ambrose stood quite close to Dust as they waited for critic to open his door. "I love you" she said to him. He was amazed at how fast your life could change one day you were alone, the next day you were kissing and hugging.

I patiently waited for our food to be delivered. I may not know what time it is, but hunger is hunger.

Then I heard it. Three knocks at my door.

'Who's that rapping, tapping at our chamber door.'

-who do you think food.-

'What I can't be classy.'

I got off my bed and made for the door. I opened only to find Lunar.

'ABORT, ABORT!'

(that's ok I'm getting pretty tired, so I probably won't be on for another few hours, so if you want to use my character, feel free to, so it doesn't hold the rp up, but please try to keep him in character)

@,

He smiles and licks her muzzle again, "I love you too. I never want to lose you." He replies as they wait.

(yup I'm going to bed, it's 2am here, so expect me to be on within the next say oh 6 - 8 hours)

Edited by Dust Storm