Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

"Uh Hi.." The mare said. She stepped inside making the room smell like strawberries from her mane. She said "Oh god why does it smell like a bathroom in here? Theirs toilet water everywere!" She started to fly so she wasent on the ground, she flapped to the bed and sat down.

((Am getting on a plane rally soon so I can wait Lunar, sorry but you might be on your own))

Ambrose draped the blanket around both of their shoulders "look at this another way to share" she said to Dust. He seemed to be drifting off, it was getting pretty late. Ambrose led him back to their room and got him into bed her magic helping her. She considered climbing in with him but decide to wake do to the fact Dust was already asleep. Se kissed him once more the. Went to her bed on the floor.

((Sorry Lunar))

Edited by Lask

'Oh yeah, that's what we forgot.'

-yeah, that wasn't a good idea. Now it smells of toilet chemicals and now strawberries.-

'That mare can make public bathrooms useable.

-im not going to even try and explain what wrong with that sentence.-

I looked to Lunar who was now sitting on the bed. Trying not to show fear.

"So, uh. What brings ya to my room?"

'Baby steps here critic. This could be a final chance. Or not I don't know.'

(I e got crit! And have fun on your flight XD)

She said "I'm here to say sorry.." She rocked back a nd forth biting her lip. She looked around the toilet water covered room and said "May I use your bathroom?" She needed to go really badly and she couldn't hold in. She had drank to much water this morning to not get a hangover.

"Uh, sure. The bathrooms over there careful though. I... fell in there. And now theres a mess."

I directed her over to where the bathroom.

'Holy crap, things are going to go down. Most likely thing against your favor.'

-not now dude. I need to focus. And why is she apologizing. I'm the one who screwed up here. Shouldn't I apologize?-

'Fine. But I'm staying this time.'

She stepped into the bathroom and used it. She saw the note and said "huh? Well never mind.." She stepped ur and said "thanks I needed to go really bad. And your bathroom is different than mine..your toilet set.. So comfortable.." She said and sat back down on the bed.

*He looked confused as the mare suddenly left, he wondered if he was a bit to blunt but he was to exhausted to think about it at the moment* Mares... who needs them right? *he muttered to himself and tried to smile* *Sighs* Who am I kidding :P 

*He trotted over after finishing his coffee, the burn on his chest still hurt a little but he new the damage was only superficial, he rubbed his chest gently and collected the key which read '28', he headed up the stairs quietly as not to wake anyone, luckily his room was on the first floor so he didn't have far to go* *Gazing up the flight of stairs he was sure glad it wasn't right at the top!*

Wow this place is pretty big... :P  *he trotted down the hallway and slipped the key into the door marked '28'  he didn't even bother closing the door properly behind him or take time to look around the room, he just collapsed on the bed and led there, staring up at the celling and beginning to doze off, closing his eyes gently* What a day..... *his chest rose up and down as he slept,he began to snore quietly* sleep.png

(( my internet is messed up atm, so I cant respond much ;) ))

• Brohoof 1

I saw lunar exit. She made her way back to the bed.

"Uh no problem. So... um I wanted to-" suddenly I heard three knocks at the door

"Room service came a voice."

Oh thank celestia.

'Hey man. What did you do with the note.'

-i don't know, and I don't really care right now.-

"Um, would you like some breakfast?

"Sure! That would be great!" She smiled. She get very comfortable on the bed.she grabbed a pillow and sat on up it. She said "I love hotel pillows.. Their so soft!"

(It's ok I'm watching some family guy while waiting for you guys to respond. Sooooo it's ok but don't take to long!)

(The new one?)

I got some of mypancakes and gave half. 2 and 2. Should be enough.

'But I wanted the whole thing.'

-dont be rude.-

"Yeah hotelpillows are the best. No clue where they get them though."

I handed her a plate with two pancakes and scrambled eggs with cheese.

"Yes! Oh I could just snuggle with them forever!" She said after finishing her breakfast. She flipped over and rested her flank on the pillow. She said "It's as if they were made for the princess's!" She said in awe. They had gold thread and everything. Real feathers and silk caseing.

As I watched her finish her breakfast she sat on a pillow.

'Wow, she just destroyed that food. Faster than you ever could.'

-i know. It was awesome!-

'I know, right!'

"I don't know about being made for the princess. But they are ludicrously comfortable."

I tried to finish my breakfast as fast. But no where near at her speed.

"Maybe! My sister has the best pillows ever!" She smiled cutely and started to make a pillow fort. Sng rolled around distroy in everything and giggling like a little school filly. She started to act like a dog and wag her tail. She jumped from side to side giggling and shaking her flank in the air.

I watched the mare roll around . Destroying her pillow fort. She is really enjoying that.

'Dude is she acting like a dog?'

-yeah. I admit its kinda adorable.-

I walk over to her and pet her head. Might as well play along.

"I swear, you're a complete mystery to me." I say to her with a sincere smile.

She laughed "I'm just being silly!" The beautiful mare ipad in her back and looked up. Her grew quite and said "M sorry for screaming at you.."

(Yes the last episode was so sad.. Brian is gone.. Hopefully he's going to come back! Seth wouldn't get rid of Brian like that..)

The apology got to me. I laid next to her and looked next to me. "Actually I wanted to apologize to you. I admit I screwed up years ago. And to bring you into it was wrong. I'm sorry I hurt you the way I did."

'Aww, I think I might start crying.'

-not now man.-

(Maybe not. Shows at time need to change things around. But Macfarlen may use him in later episodes. Or they'll pull something out of their ass and pretend it never happened.)

(Yes it's family guy were talking about! They could do anything on that show than say it was OMFG Niall from 1D IS FOLLOWING MEEEEEE OMFG OMFG! It's really him cause theirs little twitter videos of him with 1 d and real tweets I think I might die!)

She said "Yeah.. I relised I made a giant mistake... Plus my butt kiiiinnndddd of big.. Like Kim Kardashie's.. But back to what we were talking about! Yes I forgive you.." She hugged him.

Forgiveness. No stopping the surprises from this one. It feels warm.

"Its not your fault. You reacted how any other mare would. And I wouldn't go as far as kim kardashie. But I thank you for your forgivenss. It means a lot to me."

'So... sappy. Like, maple syrup.'

-youll pay for ruining this sincere momemt. Later though.-

I tried to get closer to lunar.

Lunar pouted "You yours saying I'm not beautiful.. And that my butt is tiny!" She made a horrified face and scotched away. She turned her snout away and went "haumpt!" And crossed her forelegs and frowning. She said "I think I beautiful and I'm better than Kim Kardashie!"

'YOU F$%&ing IDIOT! Fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it.'

I started to panick and stutter. "W-what I ment was you're very beautiful. Gorgeous even. You have a magnificent flank.

'Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!'

-I dun goofed now haven't I.

'So bad its practically creating a singularity of awkwardness and stupidity.'

Lunar said "Ok ok ok.. I wasent being serious! You had to go that far! And really? Your always looking at my flank.." She said digging her flank into the bed because she was embarrassed that he though she had a nice flank. Her face growing red and she looked away.

I felt my lite acorn coat face turn to a deep shade of red. "Sorry, I'm not really good at the whole talking to mares thing. Its not necessarily something I do." I was desperately trting to fix this. It was like walking on a hot plate while somepony was throughing tomatoes and telling me to try harder.

'Nice analogy.'

-yeah whatever.-

"And I do not stare. It's just there... oh my celestia I think I am a mareienizer.

Edited by Mr. Critical

"No no no! Your not! Your right.. Stallions aren't as poised as Mares but your not a mareinizer! They go for one mare to the other in seconds! It's ok.. Maybe we should go down to the lobby.. Get off this subject!" She walked out of his room.

(What happened to your really funny posts? At one point I was luaghing so hard I cried. Like that *whatever dinosaur name*s right? That was funny!)

*He shivers and whines as he wakes up from his short sleep, he opens his eyes wearily and blinks a few times to clear them* Uggghh... dry.png How long was I out... *he looks at the clock, seeing he was only asleep for two hours or so, he didn't feel that much better at all, he led back on the bed for a few more minutes then trotted over to the sink, splashing cold water on his face and gasping* That feels better... *he shivers and wakes himself up* 

Well looks like I got time before my daily flight routine... i'll just kick back and watch some TV *he dives on the bed and messes up all the blankets, he snuggles down and flicks the tv on, crossing his legs over each other he stares at the screen with a slight smile on his face*smile.png

Blue walked into the lodge and shook the snow off of her. "Finally here and out of the cold" She went up to the front desk and got her room key. She looked at the key and thanked the pony before she went to the elevator and went up to what ever floor her room was on