Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

"Yes, please I would like that. And I asure you im not one for cheating on others. I do have a sense of right and wrong. And would never abandon you." I said to her as we left for the lobby

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

'You done good there critic. Ya done good.'

-yeah. Fantastic I know.-

We made our way out of the room toward the lobby.

Edited by Mr. Critical

*He flicked the TV off and decided it was time to begin his daily warm ups, he opened the doors leading onto the balcony and took off over the lodge*  Damn it's cold out here... *he shivered and chattered his teeth, rubbing himself with his hooves to warm up* Better get started! *he began stretching his wings and legs then gently started flying side to side, warming his muscles up* Ah that feels good :)

Lunar walked out of the room. She looked at the elevator and saw it coming up. The beautiful mare sat by it and waited for it to open. She saw a new pony and said "Hi!" Than stepped into the elevator and pushed teh button to go down.

(My picture is what Lunar dance looks like!)

I sat with lunar as we waited for the elevator. She greeted a new pony. A pegasus by the looks of it. Dark blue coat. Lunar Dancer. Friendliest mare to grace my life.

'What is love baby don't hurt me. Come on man sing along. This is the happiest point in your life.'

-yeah. Me, a pretty mare, and a mental nuisance who grates my brain at every point.-

'Critic, I'm hurt. I thought we had something special.' I roll my eyes at the hoakey acting my mind put on for me.

(Bbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I've returned! Were is everyone? Did I kill the rp? O.o)

Lunar waited I. Te elevator. It was taking a LOOOOONNNNGGGGG TIME. To get down to the lobby. She tapped her hoof. "Ug why is it taking sooo long!" She flew around the elevator and than came to a stop when it hit floor 1.

Luna seemed impatioent. Though I couldn't blame her, this box was taking its sweet time. Finally after what seemed like an hour. We were at the lobby.

'Its about time. Thought I was going to go all cabin fever in there.'

-me too. Though it was probably because you were singing along with the music. Out of key I might add.-

'Man, you're just grape jelly because you ain't got my voice. Or should I say strawberry jelly.'

At this point I wish I could lobotomize myself to rid it of this persistant voice.

"So were here. What do you want to do now?" I asked Lunar.

"Um I dunno! You decide!" She walked around her friend. Her fruity smelling mane envelopeing him in a sweet scent. She giggled and pranced around.

(I've decided when this rp is done our last posts will be our chars singing the song last Christmas! Cool huh?)

She unlocked the door to her room and went inside. She placed her bags on the floor and decided to head back down stairs and headed to the bar. "Maybe I might actually meet someone for once instead of stay quiet all the time' She told herself as she went down the stairs

Oh crimeny I have to decide. Well I'm not going to go skiing that's for sure. Other than that there's always... nau it'll look to much like a date.

'Well what other choice do you have. Unless you can pull acircus out of your pocket. Can we do that.

-no to both. But I don't see any other option.-

"Well there is that movie theater a few blocks down. We could... go i if you wanted to."

(Okay sounds good.)

"Sounds good! We could see Anchorpony 2!" She said with joy. It was one of her favourite movie series and it came out 3 days ago. She jumped up and down begging to go see it. Her hair sticking everywere and smelling of fruit punch. She made puppy dog eyes and said "pleeaaassseeeee!?!?!"

I woke up very slowly and stood up when I managed to get up I saw a bottle of vodka on the side oh yeah I took it from lunars room last night and forgot to drink it oh well I'll bring it with me down stairs I wonder who's up well I'm gonna head to the bar I left my room took the elevator down an went to the bar and got a coke and started sipping it

She really wanted to see the flick. I remember the other anchorpony. Stupidly goofy, and a tad unfocused. But it made me laugh so why not. Besides, how can I say no to that face.

"Sure, I'm game for anchorpony 2, just take it easy on the snacks. Don't want you getting up half way through to use the bathtoom."

'Sweet dude. I've been waiting for this movie. I love me some low brow humor.'

-sadly i admit I do to.-

Lunar dance squealed "Yay! Thank you thank you THANK YOU!" She huggles him and than trotted off to the theatre.

She was bouncing and skipping in the snow. It wasent snowing today but she was knee deep in snow so she fluttered around.

(I love the first movie! I think it's super duper funny! I can't wait for the second one!)

Lunar and I trotted to the snow. We were ankle deep in snow. From her cute trot, I could tell she was excited.

'How sweet, taking us to the movies, you're such a charmer you know.'

-corection. I'm taking her to the movies. You are just a stowaway.-

'Hey you have money right?'

-of course. My payment from my last review came yesterday. We should be fine.'

(I kinda liked it. I admit will ferrel is a gem of comedy, but at times it seemed directionless.)

Edited by Mr. Critical

We had arrived at the theatre. I scraped the snow off me and said "I'm a film critic. That's why I call myself Mr. Critical. I know its a bit stupid but I like movies. And I want to see them get better."

She was playing with her mane

'So cute.'

-thats my line.-

"What about you. What is it that you do?"

"Well I'm a wonderbolt! Not a main one but still a wonderbolt!" She said proudly said. She flew up into the air and did some tricks. She said "Pegasi are the best!" She smirked and looked at critic's back which lacked wings. She said "I bet you wish you had wings! Or a horn!" She giggled.

As she landed back to the ground, after doing some flying maneuvers, she asked if I wish I had wings or a horn.

"Not really, wings are frail and very sensitive. If one knows how to manipulate pressure points, they could bring a pegasus to their knees. Horns have a nerve directly attached to the brain, if struck, it will cause one hell of a migrane. But at times I do become envious of the others. But I make do with what I'm given."

'Especially the fact we know where such spots on the wings and horns are, and how hard needed to aplly pressure.'

Lunar got the tickets and than went to get a snack. She bought a popcorn and a soda. Seen trotted off to the theatre using non horn levitation. She found a seat at the top row for 2 and sat down. The movie was just starting and she watched luaghing and giggling while drinking.

(Make this fun! Please :3)

We were in the theatre, just me and her at the top row. We were having a good time. Lunar was laughing and I admit I chuckled at some of the jokes. We were having a good time. Its usually at this point, the mare would tell me to get more snacks only to find her coltfriend to have taken my place. But with her it was genuine. I wanted to show my appreciation. But how.

'Put your arm around her. Trust me go for it.'

-what, no.-

'Come on how many romance films have sat down in and this situation has come up.'

He was right. If there was ever a time it was now. I slowly tried to slide my hoof around her...

Lunar rested her head on his shoulder. She enjoyed doing so. She felt warm and cuddly. But she knew she had to do something as bold as he did. The movie was almost done and she turned to him. See leaned in and kissed his lips softly. She smiled and kept kissing him. The movie finished 3 minutes later and she pulled away when the credits started. She smiled and got up and started to walk down the stairs slowly with the load of other ponies.

@
((School :/))
Kisu continued blushing.
"Well, as the receptionist said, I guess I have to take you up on that offer," she said.

~Le timeskip because we're so behind~

Kisu followed Guardian into the room she'd be staying in, at least for the night. She gave him a grateful smile. While it would be awkward, she didn't want to sleep on a chair in the lobby. 
"Um.... Thanks," she said.

((Christ, this RP needs to slow down. I can barely find your posts.))

-Dude... that was amazing.-

'Well I liked the movie too. But I wouldn't go that far.'

-no I mean she kissed me again. For three minutes srtaight.-

'Oh, that's why your mind went dark on me. Thought you died.'

We exited the theatre. Along with the other ponies.

"Well. That was fun, would you like to do anything else before we head back?"

She arrived at the bottom floor and went to the bar and saw a pony there with a bottle of vodka. She sat next to the pony and decided to try and talk to him. "Hello how are you" She decided to say as se tapped the pony hoping to get an answer from the pony and strike a conversation with the pony

@,

Lunar said "No.. I'm really tired.." She yawned and said "I'm going to fly back to the hotel.. Goodnight.." She flew back to the hotel and went for the bar. She just wanted to catch a drink and watch some sports. She sat down ordered a beer and said "Hey.. Connor. And that pony from the elevator.. I'm Lunar!" She said as she sat down beside Connor. She chugged her beer and wiped her mouth. She gave a small burp and said "excuse me.." She blushed than watched the hoofball game.

(I also live in canada)