Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

I turned around and saw a dark blue mare there with a wierd and amazing mane she asked how I was "I'm good thanks I'm connor by the way nice to meet you so what brings you to white tail lodge then miss I'm here to just chill and relax also were at the bar would you like anything too drink I'll pay"

I walked back to the lodge after saying goodnight to lunar as she flew back.

'Im proud of you man. Your vary first, real, date.'

-it wasn't a date.- though I knew deep in my subconculious it was.

'You and I both know it was so stop trying to hide it.'

I walked back to the lodge with the biggest grin I could muster.

(I live in El Paso Texas.)

"I will take 2 more beers.. And thank you.." Sng hugged Connor and said "what's your name?" To the mare beside Connor. She never got her name and could see the hotel lobby we as starting to becom empty every second that they were in the bar.

(The bar is connected to the hotel)

Guardian also smiled shyly as he opened the door to his room. He decided to give the mare the bed and take a spot on the floor. He arranged the sheets into a comfortable position and laid down "you can take the bed, am fine sleeping on the ground"

((Also ya it should slow Dow ))

"what's your name?
My name is blue Sensory and its very nice to meet you Lunar and Connor" She said as she though about what she wanted. "Just water I really don't drink" She said as she looked around. "I came here because I needed a vacation" She drank the water very quickly.

@,

"That's cool nice to meet you blue so what's your plans for tonight"

I asked the blue/white haired mare and i turned around to lunar "so aqua eyes how you been since last night and watch those beers you can't handle the booze like me you know that right" I then finished my coke and ordered another one "so you found anypony special yet"

Well I kind of like someone.. He's fun.. Isn't afraid to drink.. And cares for me a lot! He even has a nickname for me!" She started describing her crush and smiled looking off into space. She thought of the handsome stallion and smiled.

(You have a nickname for me right? You call me Luna and Connor calls me aqua eyes)

As I walked up to the lodge I stopped at the door.

'Hey, we should give her a nickname.'

-a what?-

'You know. A cutsie nickname couples give each other. How about... cool blue.'

-thats a terrible name.-

'Oh I don't see you trying.'

I walked into the lodge to see if I could find lunar. Most likely at the bar.

Connor was drinking his coke and then he turned too lunar "so he has a nick name for you huh and he drinks and he's funny sounds like...." Connor froze 'could she mean me I mean I like her well I guess I'll have to find out' "so what's his nick name for you then aqua eyes?"

She was in dream land. Thinking about her crush. Her head in her hooves. She just heard him talking and nodded. She sipped her beer and looked at him. She was smiling a crooked smile due to beer. She said "The world is spinning! Weeeeeee!" And she collapsed on Conner.

(It has also been 4 days since she last drank sooo yeah. It's been 1 week and a half since the rp started in rp time and it's Christmas tomorrow, so tommarow in the rp it's Christmas Eve)

I walked into the bar looking around a bit when I found her with a tipsy looking grin on her face.

'Hey, she's get royally plastured. And without us.'

I roll my eyes at the comment and made my way towards her.

'hey you have a nick name right?'

-i don't need a nickname, I like her real one better.

'You just can't think of one better than I can.'

She was just nodding yes to everything I was saying she was drinking a beer and she started spinning on her stool and then she fell off of the stool and knocked me of mine and she landed on top of me our faces were so close that I could fell her breath on my chest "ummm aqua eyes are you okay" celestia she's smells so nice "hay I think I should get you back to yours you seem out of it come on aqua" I lifted her onto my back and went to the elavator and got on and hit the button for the top floor "hay aqua eyes you awake?"

Edited by lonewolf1735

"Yes I am awake.. But I'm to tired and drunk to stand.." She said. She opened her eyes and she thought she was on critic's back. She smiled and said "Thanks a lot.. I'm drunk off my flank burrraaappppp.." She giggled and saw bubbles floating around the elevator even though their wasent. Her ocean blue eyes sparkled with joy and her fruity smelling mane covered Connors face. She giggled and said "Merry Christmas! Well not yet! Only 20 something more hours till Christmas Day!"

I made my way into the lodge. I was really tired from today, and should get some sleep. I made my way to the elevator only to come across a completely drunk Lunar on the back of the Connor guy. There's gotta be a reasonable explaination for this. There always is? May face was that of confusion.

'Ooooh snap dude, he's got your mare. You gonna take that.'

-calm down, look at lunars face she's completely rounded. And I know for a fact Connor is a good friend of hers.-

'Awwww, I wanted to lay the smack down on some stallion, swooping in like a shining knight ready to save the fair maiden.'

-... what the hell are you talking about?-

I walk over to them. "Hey guys, what's goin on. Lunar I see you started drinking without me." I had a smile on may face at her crooked smile.

She turned to him. Her face now faceing Critic. Her flank on Connors mane. She giggled "Yesh I dddiiiiiiiddddddddd.... I Just wanted toooo!" She slurred the last words and clutched Connors body cause she felt herself slipping. She moved back he flank nw pressed agesnt the back of his neck. She panicked and said "I feel like I'm on a boat! Weeeeeeeeee!"

"Merry Christmas to you to aqua eyes" I stepped off the elevator and headed for aqua eyes room "so aqua seeing it xmas tomorrow are you gonna spend it with mr right" we made it to aqua's room and I opened the door stepped in and put her on her bed "one second aqua I'm gonna grab us some drinks" I went into the kitchen and got a bottle of water for miss sparkle eyes and a bottle of vodka for me and brought them out to her room and took a seat and gave pretty eyes her water "here drink this it will make you feel better so who's mister perfect anyway you never told me?" I said while I open my drink and had some and then looked into those big aqua eyes.

(I have no idea what's going on now. Am I confronting connor and lunar or should I let them go to her room. Come on I need direction here. I'm just lost when I'm on two seperate scenarios. Its disorienting. And this is really not helping by the 200 word count per post.yes I'm trying to fill space fast.

Ambrose woke before Dust, around mid morning. She walked over and gently shook him. "Time to wake up, it's Christmas Eve day, we can celebrate." She slowly made the floor bed as stood up, today was going to be a good day she knew it. She walked back over and kisses him on his neck "come on, wake up"

((This is assuming He is already partially awake, also let me know if you wanted to do the wake up post differently, and I can edit this))

((LUNA please slow down this rp don't make I to so rapidly don't change day and night like that.)) please alert Luna so she sees this

Edited by Lask

(Well Connor and I just got off the elevator and than went to my room. See really drunk and can't think straight. She also thinks Connor is you)

"Well he's right here.." She said. She took a drink of her water. Her mind still drunk but it made her less thirsty. She smiled and looked at Connor. She kept thinking of critic and how nice he was to bring her up here.

Blue saw as they walked off as she looked down. "I can never speak up and talk a lot at all..." She drank more of her water and just sat at the bar by herself. "When will I ever learn to speak up...all I said were a few words before I went quiet..." She went to her room and sat on her bed.

Wait did she say he's here that would mean.... "Wait aqua eyes you like me ummm wow I ahh I guess I like you to" I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek "soooo where do we go from here huh?" I can not belive my luck she likes me wow I'm the luckiest stallion ever.

Lunar said "I'm going to sleep and your going to your room.. I'm really tired.." She yawned and curled up under the covers. She was out like a light the moment she closed her eyes.

(Ok! Every go to sleep and it will be Christmas! And I will make a part 2 of this! It will be a year later and their all gathered their again!)

@,

Dust Storm started tossing and turning in his sleep, he was having one of his reoccurring dreams and nightmares about the battle, when suddenly something in it changed and because it was new to him, he woke up startled. He made a sort of shout just as he sat bolt upright in his bed. Looking around while sweating profusely and panting from fright.

(dang it, missed Lask by a few minutes lol)

Edited by Dust Storm

Tomorrow is christmas, or heartswarming eve, and for once I will not be spending it alone. I walk down the hallway to my room. I may be spending Christman with a girl. This is the happiest day of my life.

'Its the only happy moment in your life.'

-why you gotta be bownin me like that.-

I enter my room. And lie on my bed.

-im not tired yet so might as well write a review of anchorpony for ink well.

'Yeah, she really gets on our case if we don't get in our quota.'

Okay then, I write then I sleep.

Flare woke up feeling better as he looked out the window and smiled but then frowned. "I guess I can sleep a little longer...I can't believe how Long I have slept..." He laid back down in his bed and fell back asleep and was glad he was leaving this place tomorrow