Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

(Their we go! The funny posts of critic! Love you!)

She said "I'm so sorry!" She whipped her tail at him saying "I'm just so hungry.. Clumsy and weird.." She started jogging on the spot cause he elevator was taking forever. She said " will this hurry up?" She kicked the door. Their was a huge hole were she kicked. The elevator doors opened 3 seconds later and she trotted Inside.

"S-sure I don't have anything better to do and I am hungry since I just woke up also" She laughed a bit as she looked at him. "He's really nice...I wonder if he already has a special somepony" She asked herself. "Also I think I did because she was acting odd before she left" She answered the second question

@, (yeah i know)

He smiles, "You did?" He asks as he kisses her back, "You know in reality, I will protect you with my life. I would put my own life in danger, tot save yours." He looks over at his bag of bits, I don't know if I have enough in there to get her something, but if I don't, I will use my life savings, sure i may be flat broke for a while, but it would be all the worth while just to see her beautiful smile. He thinks to himself.

Ambrose was stroking his mane the way he liked it, he kissed her again, and his tail twirled itself around hers, for once in his life, he forgot all about his PTSD, Depression and Anxiety, he was truly happy. He let out a small purr as if he was a cat.

(and yeah I agree with Lask on when the RP should end, it should be when others want it to end, though I suppose once it ends and if they want to continue, the people who want to continue maybe on their own as a 1-1 rp or w/e could make their own private rp too)

We walked into of the elevator, heading on a direct path to food.

"I can understand the hunger. As for clumbsy and weird. I actually enjoy that about you.

'Awww, how stomach churningly sacurine.'

"So, anything you want for christmas, I know its short notice but if you want anything, let me know.

(Well I'm making a sequel! It takes place a year later.. Plus we can stretch out the rp for as long as we want. Sooo yep! T will be new chars and our chars coming back! They will come back and it will be like a reunion! Exept for some if their dating! *elbows dust and critic pointing to lunar and Ambrose)

"Welllllllllll I would love... Not much.. Maybe a Spa day,coffee machine new clothes,new bedding,a colt friend,some books,some dresses,and... FOOD!" She finished. She tackled him and snuggled him saying "And to hang out with you!" She kissed his cheek lightly and flew to the cafe/bar at night.

Well that seems farely simple. I could easily get rarity to make some things and the spa twins owe me a favor fo-... did she say colt friend.

'Yeah could have sworn I heard that too.'

I walked up next to her in the café. "I'll see what I can do. If you don't mind coming down to ponyville for a while. As for hanging out with me, I can give that to you a bit early.

She blushed and said "Great! I live near pony vile.mi can see it outside of my house. I'm just in the sky.. I can fly down and I will be in town! Sooooo were do you live?" She asked taking a sip of the coffee she ordered.

(And Yesh. Their not dating yet so that's a hint.. Use it well young patowon..)

(And also.. Can you bring your minds funny jokes back? I loved the Timmy well thing but you used to have full on conversations with your mind :3 and I loved them so much! Please!)

Edited by LunaKitty

"I... live on the edge of Ponyville. Next to the everfree. Its a relatively small house. Two bed, one bath. I know someone in town who can get some of the things you want. So if you don't mind your gifts alittle late, I can get you what you'd like."

'How come you never ask me what I want for christmas. I thought we had something special.'

Ambrose looked at Dust " I don't ever want you to die for me, because then I will be alive when you are dead. I couldn't bare that". She was half hoping he would wrap his wings around her, he had been going to do so before, but he had stopped. "You really don't need to get me anything for Christmas"

@

"O..ok then love." He kisses her, he takes another look at his bag of bits, I think I know what I want to get her, I just hope she likes it. He thinks to himself, he kisses her again "Love, I will be right back, there is something I need to do. He gets up and picks up his bag of bits, then kisses Ambrose again. "Don't worry, I won't be long."

Edited by Dust Storm

Lunar said "YOU DONT NEED THE GET ME ALL OF THAT!" Spbefore she said that she spat her coffee all over him. She giggled as he was covered in her spit coffee. She said "Sorry.. Maybe next time I will spit water at you.. And like I was saying.. You don't need to get all all of that.. I just gave you spit coffee all over your face.."

Cleaning the hot coffee off my face with a couple of napkins I took my seat and looked towards lunar.

"Okay then, but... there was one I heard in that list that intreged me a bit."

'Mostly because we think we went crazy and started hearing things that aren't real... more than usual.'

I mustered what courage I had. "S-so lunar. W-would you like t-to maybe... go out some time."

Saying that sentence took more out of me than I could have imagined.

'Houston we have lift off.'

(Yesh! Thanks for the funny mind thingy!)

Lunar's eyes almost poped out of her head. She said "S-sure why n-not!" Se looked down and swung her hoofs around. She sipped her coffee took a bite of her eggs but didn't really speak to him for a while after that conversation.

Ambrose smiled as she saw Dust pick up his bits bag. She liked getting gifts, so did most every pony. She thought about friends of Dusts she could ask for gift ideas, I know... Lunar. Ambrose trotted downstairs to find Lunar. "Lunar, can we talk about Dust?" She asked

She turned to Ambrose and said "Sure? What is it?" Getting up and leading her to the table behind her other one. She said "Didhe do something? I'm sure he wouldn't never do something embarrassing! well he did once when he talked to me about wing boners.. And that time he totally embarrassed himself infront of the whole hotel when he-" she stopped herself realizing she was rambling.

Guardian looked up from the floor "you know, just escape from the rat race, peace and quiet. The normal stuff. How about yourself?" He asked. The mare he was sharing his room with was quite pretty, he was intrigued by the decision to stay with him

((Our rp end up with ur OC staying with mine, also can you post I loves flower))

@, (sorry this is going into story mode)

Dust Storm took the elevator down to the ground floor, left the lodge and spread his wings and flew to the town square.

Now where is that blasted jewelery shop?

He finds it after a short while and enters.

He walks up to the counter and the clerk asks, "Hello sir, what may I do for you today?"

Dust Storm thinks for a bit, "I'd like a beautiful necklace please, it's for my special somepony."

"Certainly sir." The clerk replies

The clerk then shows Dust some necklaces, and he sees one he really likes.

The chain is a mixture of silver and gold links, and the pendant is of a glowing red heart, with a ruby as the gem.

"How much is this one?" Dust asks

The clerk tells him,

Damn! Really expensive, But totally worth it!

Dust pays for the necklace with his life savings, tucks the box under his wing and flies back to the lodge. bu before he gets there, he stops off at a flower shop and buys some beautiful roses too.
When he gets upstairs, he notices that Ambrose isn't there anymore.

She probably just went to get something to eat or drink, I'll just wait here for her.

He sits down and waits for Ambrose to return.

(and yeah im cool with that)

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose chuckled "no I just wanted to ask you on gift ideas for Dust" she said. "I think he's getting me something and I want to return the favor. I really have no ideas" Ambrose looked down a little embarrassed. She was already in a close relationship with a pony, all she knew is that he liked to fly.

"I have an idea.. I can sing a little.. Maybe you could serenade him.. But let me sing. I can play the guitar to! And than you guy she could have a romantic dinner!" She than made a little box appear. She said lowly "Than give this to him.. It will make his heart melt.." She handed her a box.

(You can make up what's inside so it's a surprise! And maybe Her and critic can go on the date to! Than all go to sleep together than wake up for Christmas! :D)

Ambrose thought about it, then she had an idea "thank you Lunar". She quickly trotted out into the square trying to find a bracket shop. She found one easily and order a bracelet that simply read, "am always here". She got it wrapped spending most of her savings on it. She ran back, that now Lunar had given her, she cast a spell on to make it play music. She and Dust could have a romantic dinner, also the bracelet as I reminder that you can always reach the to Dust's room. She opened the door and trotted inside.

@,

Dust Storm hears hoofsteps coming in the direction of his and Ambrose's room, so he quickly hides the flowers and the necklace box.
Whew! Just in time! He thinks to himself as Ambrose walks into the room.

"H..hello love." He says, "And what you said about not wanting me to put my life in danger to save yours. I..I might not be able to help it. I may no longer be a guard, but the training and instincts stay with you for life. So.. I'm sorry.." he hangs his head.

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose went over and hugged him. "Why are you saying sorry, I should be the one saying sorry, because I probably did something stupid". She put her head his shoulder and sighed. She was tired and it wasn't even noon "what would you like to so today, it seems like I normally decide, so it's uptown you?"

Ambrose went over and hugged him. "Why are you saying sorry, I should be the one saying sorry, because I probably did something stupid". She put her head his shoulder and sighed. She was tired and it wasn't even noon "what would you like to so today, it seems like I normally decide, so it's up to you"

*He continues doing his warm ups then starts zooming around the top of the lodge, he grinned with pleasure as he felt his body loosing up and warming up gently* Damn I missed flying... ^_^   *After doing several loops he landed softly and the snow strewn ground and did a few stretches* 

@,

"It's ok, there is nothing for you to apologize for. I wouldn't mind going for a walk in the snow, now that I have a special somepony to keep me warm, it won't be so bad." He looks over to where he is hiding the flowers and necklace, "Ambrose, love can you please close your eyes and hold out your hooves?"

Dust waits for her to do so, as soon as she does, he quickly goes to the hiding spot, he gets out the flowers and necklace, he puts the necklace around her neck, and the flowers in her hooves, muzzles her and licks her muzzle. He then holds up a mirror and says, "you may open them now love."

Ambrose dropped the box she had been carrying and began to cry. She tackled Dust In a frenzy of kisses and hugs. "I love it" she finally said. " it must have cost you a fortune though" looking down at the beautiful necklace. "Dust. No one has ever done something like this for me, never." She stood up again and hugged him "so what do you want to do" she said her voice full of energy. She looked at the necklace again "I love it Dust" she reached our and took his hoof.

((Ambrose's gift will come a bit later, also he will show off that necklace to everyone))