Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

She watched in awe as the stallion zoomed around in the air. She whizzed by him saying "Hey you think your so great?" She snorted. Nobody was as good at her as flying. Se said "I bet I'm better! I'm even better than Rainbow Dash!" She smirked and flew around him waiting for an answer.

@,

"Well, it did cost me all of my life savings and then some, but it was totally worth it, just to see your beautiful smile." He kisses her back.

"Well, I did say I wouldn't mind a walk in the snow." Jackpot Dust! You lucky dog you!

Dust just lays there, letting Ambrose hug and kiss her.

"I'm glad you like it love."

Ambrose forze when she heard how much it had cost Dust, she started to feel bad. She don't want To offend him so she kept the problem to herself. A walk it is then. She led him down and out of the hotel, waking hoof and hoof by the frozen lake. "Brrrr it's cold out" Ambrose said.

@,

Dust senses something is troubling his marefriend, "Ambrose, what's wrong? You can tell me anything, I promise I won't get mad." He says to her as he finally decides to give her a wing snuggle. He spreads his wing that is on Ambrose's side and wraps her up tight in it and holds her close to his chest and heart.

Ambrose felt safe and warm inside his wing. She wished he would do this all the time. "I feel bad, you spent all that money on me. You made me feel like a princess, yet there is no way I can repay you. When I first came to the hotel I was very depressed, this was to be my last trip, just for a day, then I was going to hang myself. You helped me out of that hole". She began to cry again "please don't ever leave. Am sorry am crying so much, I just wanted to say that there is no way I can repay you."

@,

Dust kisses Ambrose fully on the muzzle, "Never, ever would I leave such a kind, caring and beautiful mare! and please, don't feel bad, like I said, it was totally worth it, just to see your beautiful smile..." He freezes as he hears that she was going to hang herself before she met him.

Tears start swelling up in his eyes again, and this time, he wasn't afraid to show it. he just let the tears drip down his cheeks and fall onto Ambrose's head, which was still resting against his chest, he wanted her to know that he never wanted that to happen. "Ambrose love, please never do that, I would die if I ever lost you, especially to something like suicide. But.. Before I met you, I was contemplating that myself."

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose's tear stained face looked up at him "well it's a good thing we met each other, don't ever leave me, certainly not like that." she said. She wiped the years from Dust's eyes. "I had to tell you am sorry I just couldn't keep it on the inside. Now let's try and make this a slightly happier walk." She said trying to shift the subject. "Dust, saying I love is pointless, I wish there was something else I could say that meant more. Until we find that word. I love you" she said and kissed him again.

((My dad might make me go to bed, but. Maybe not))

Edited by Lask

@,

Dust kisses Ambrose back, "It is, and it's ok, it was just the thought that I may have not met you, and that I. ME. In a drunken state, somehow saved your life." he sighs, "It is good to tell others how you feel, if you keep them locked up inside, they will end up destroying you."

He sighs heavily, "you're right,saying I love you isn't really enough, but for now it will have to do." he gently presses Ambrose's head against his chest where his heart is, "Do you hear that?" he asks her

(ok)

Edited by Dust Storm

( I'm so booorrreeeeedddddd! I think I might go to bed... I'm tired and have nobody to rp with. Everyone has ditched meh. You guys can or but the peeps I was rping with turned to air! :I I'm also working on an animation sooo you guys keep going.! Have fun! :3) *le forever alone*

Ambrose heard his heart beating quite fast. She just listened to it, the sound of life. She just sat there like that listening "do Pegasus's have faster heart beats?" She asked, she knew hers was a lot slower. She was intrigued, what was Dusk trying to say to her?

*He looks annoyed at having his routine interrupted* Ughhh... >_>  No, I don't think I am that great, I just enjoy sticking to my daily exercise routine thats all... if you don't mind I would prefer to do it alone... *he carried on doing his warm ups while scowling* Sorry if that sounded rude... im not really up for chit chat at the moment...  

@,

"Ambrose love, no, it only beats fast like that when I am in love. And my heart is beating for you, and you alone. Nopony or nothing will ever break us apart, because I will never let it happen." He kisses her and gently strokes her beautiful mane. "You are my life."

Tears started coming easily to Dust now, and because he wanted Ambrose to know that he really and truly cared for him, he let the tears roll down his cheek again.

@ (there is the posibility they aren't RPing because they are asleep or busy, I know it's hard, but try to be patient.)

Edited by Dust Storm

Lunar smirked and said "I'm sorry if I seemed rude.. You just seemed full of yourself showing off infront of everyone in the lobby., instead of going outside..it's a sunny day! But nope you just had to act like your the GREATIST thing ever!" She kept egging him and smirking. She wanted to show him who's better out of the two. She said "If you were that great I bet you could bet me.. A WONDERBOLT! In a competition!" She smiled and acted cute.

((Btw have you read His Dark Materials, it's a book series))

They soon neared the hotel and Ambrose was feeling a wild is of emotions, she loved Dust but didn't have a way to show it, " I want this day to be for me and you and i want it to be perfect, that is a walk check off the list. What else would you like to do today?"

((Sorry am not saying any ideas Ambrose would feel bad if she choose something))

((Btw have you read His Dark Materials, it's a book series))

They soon neared the hotel and Ambrose was feeling a wild is of emotions, she loved Dust but didn't have a way to show it, " I want this day to be for me and you and i want it to be perfect, that is a walk check off the list. What else would you like to do today?"

((Sorry am not saying any ideas Ambrose would feel bad if she choose something))

I left the café a few minutes after lunar did.

'Where did she run off to now.'

-no clue. But now that she's gone, I have a sudden realization.-

'Oh yeah, what's that?'

-i don't have a gift for lunar.-

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tmxfZGkfByE

-what about bees.-

'Forget that. Just go get something for her.or I'll play the happy song.'

-you swar never to do that again.-

@,

The tears still rolling down his cheek, "Ambrose, love? I...." How do I ask her if she wants to fly without upsetting her??
"There is something I want to ask you and something I want to do, it's nothing bad, I promise but... I would like to snuggle up infront of the fireplace, I..I'll ask you then." He kisses Ambrose, "I love you, for ever and always, not even death will break us apart, for you will always be in my heart."

(i have heard of it but haven't read it, I am mostly into fantasy novels)

Edited by Dust Storm

((I would suggest you read it. It's a great fantasy book))

Ambrose nodded slowly "okay?" She said. She snuggled up close to Dust not caring at the moment what he was going to ask. She felt ready for anything. He turned and kissed him "what did you want to ask me?"

((I need a name for Dust, like he calls Ambrose love))

(I'll look it up then, you can say anything, like honey, dear, snuggle bunny, anything...)

"Ambrose, I would really love to take you on a flight but with..with what happened to you... it..it's nearly impossible." He sighs, "But..but there may be a way for you to fly. I want to show you why I love to fly and the world from up above." He braces for a moment waiting for her to get upset, or angry that he mentioned it.

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose looked at Dust "Flight is something that will always be gone from me, but if you really want to I will do it for you." She said. Honestly flying scared her, plus since she lost her wings flight always brought back bad memories. "How would we fly together?"

@,

"Either...either you can ride on my back or...or I may know a pony who may be able to make you some mechanical wings. I..I'm sorry if I upset you love, I..I just..." he hangs his head and gets up and walks away, You Idiot Dust! You had to mention flying to her! What an idiot!

Ha ha finally got something.

'Yeah, we may have gone over budget a bit, but she's worth it.'

-how convieniant that they were open before christmas and they had plenty of things in stock.-

'And how convieniant that they had it made within an hour and a half. Just lucky I guess.'

-and in no way will I question it.-

Now I just need to get it ready for tomorrow.

Ambrose stood up "I would love to fly with you, I don't see how I could be unhappy if you were happy" she went to him and gave him a hug. " I can ride on your back" she said. She walked with him to the door "just tell me what to do" she said as she looked over at Dust. She would fly, for him.

@,

Dust hugs her back, "I will need to get a harness, so you don't fall off, but there's a shop nearby. We can go there now."
He offers a hoof to Ambrose and they walk to the shop,

when they get there, Dust Storm sees how much a harness cost, and he looks at what little bits he has left.

"Forgive me mother and father." He whispers to himself, as he takes out the bag of bits with his inheritance in it.

Edited by Dust Storm

Lunar said "Ha! I have better things to do than talk to you!" She flew down than trotted out into the lobby. It was dark outside. She said "I hope critic is ok.. I know he went outside...it's 6:30.." She looked at the clock. A worried expression on her face.

(Guys it's Christmas Eve remember shops will be closed. When it's 6:30 soooo yep)

Ambrose elbowed him aside. "Don't worry Dust I can cover this." She pulled out her bits bag and bought a harness, she still had no idea what to do. She walked out of the shop with Dust. "So what exactly do I do?" She asked. The whole flying thing was making her slightly nervous.