Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

@,

"Th..thank you. love." Dust walks out the shop with her, and just as they walk out, the shop closes. "Whew just in time."

He puts the harness on, and makes it tight, so as it isn't too lose that Ambrose might fall off.

He then kneels down, "It's quite simple really, you just climb on my back, into the harness, put your hind hooves into the stirrups, those are the things on the sides of the harness, then hold on tight, and when you're ready , let me know and I'll lift off."

I stood at the foot of the elevatornwaiting for it to arrive.

'...Hey, remember the time we went to Fillydelphia.'

-an odd, time to remember that, but which time exactly.-

'The one where we had to review the Conmane film.'

-Oh yeah, that was weird, huh. Don't know if the mirror is active yet.

'Eh give it a while. Right now we need to hide our gift for Lunar.'

-where is she anyway?-

Ambrose climbed on his back. It was quite simple. Like getting a horsey back ride. "Am ready I guess" she said to Dust. Her mind flashed, a saw was raised she heard a scream. She cover her ears trying to block it out "make it stop make it stop". She whispered do herself.

((Memories from her losing her wings))

Edited by Lask

Lunar flew around than spotted critic. She dive bombed and stuck her wings to her side. She crashed right into him. She was sitting on his head and said "Hey! Their you are! Look it's like when we first met!" She giggled.

(I'm making a reference to when they first met. Remember they were in flames room and she crashed into you?)

@,

"Love,  we don't have to do this, if you don't want to." Dust says in a worried tone, "But.. maybe once we're up in the air things might change." He waits patiently for her reply, then decides, she bought the harness, its only fair.

"Ok, I'm going to spread my wings and lift off now, we'll be up in the air in no time."

The visions had Ambrose trapped she didn't hear a word he said, "no don't take them, please no" she whispered. Through the mental chaos she saw Dust raise his wings to take off. " it's just Dust, am okay. NOT MY WINGS" Ambrose's head was exploding from all the different thoughts

(( keep trying to fly))

Memories of our first encounter returned. "Yeah, I guess it is." I gave her a grin while she was still standing on me.

'Madame we have to stop meeting like this.'

-this only happened twice.-

'... witty retort.'

"So, how've you been. Haven't seen you since you left the café."

@,

Dust Storm starts flapping his wings and he soon has them off the ground, I, i hope she is ok, those memories must be very painful. I feel really bad now, maybe I shouldn't do this. NO! Once you're up in the air, and she sees who beautiful the snow is from up there, she will feel better, if not, i will have to do something to make up for it.

He starts flying low to the ground, so that Ambrose can get used to it, after of flying that low for about half an hour, he slowly gains altitude. then goes higher and higher.

"Ambrose love, look! The snow, isn't it just so beautiful from up here?"

She was still sitting on his face. She said "Good.. I did nothing.. I just wandered around. Enjoyed the warmth of the lobby!" She smiled. Her smile could cure any sickness. She giggled and forgot what was going on. She forgot that she was sitting on his face and that ponies were stareing at the odd pair.

Guardian pierced the bad memories clouding head, she opens her eyes and gasped. "It's beautiful. Thank you love" she then became very quiet and still looking around at all the snow covered buildings and trees, she clung close to Dust trying to hold on

((Right am going to bed don't post to much without me, respond though.))

@,  (i think you mean Ambrose lol)

"Yes, very beautiful, just like a certain mare I know." Dust says, "You know, I still nave no idea how I managed to get such a kind, sweet, caring and beautiful marefriend, like you...I mean I'm nothing special, just your average, run of the mill Stalllion." He sighs as a tear falls from his eye. "Let me know when you wan to go higher or land. But there is one place I want to take you to." He says hoping that she will say yes.

((Sorry so many role plays))

Ambrose slowly nodded her head yes not sure where she was going. She hoped Dust knew where e was going. To be honest though, she wanted to land as beautiful as it was Ambrose was terrified, she had no control over movement so she held on tight to Dust

((Sorry so many role plays))

Ambrose slowly nodded her head yes not sure where she was going. She hoped Dust knew where e was going. To be honest though, she wanted to land as beautiful as it was Ambrose was terrified, she had no control over movement so she held on tight to Dust

The awkwardness rose as she continued to sit on me. But that smile, there is something supernatural about it.

'Flank... face... uuuuuuhh.'

-shut up. Let help her up.-

I get up, and help her up as well. Keeping the gift safe in my pockets.

'How do we have pockets, anyway?'

-convenience.-

• Brohoof 1

(The pockets joke XD and I'm still crying from last nights family guy.. Just heartbreaking!)

"Oh sorry! I forgot I was sitting on your face! Are you alright? Did I crush you?" She asked concern filled her voice. She looked really cute when concerned for her close friend.

@,

After a an hour flying, Dust and Ambrose arrive at a small private and isolated island, full of beautiful flowers and animals.

"We're here love. My own private little island. I go here whenever I need to think about things or just need to feel happy. It's beautiful isn't it? I wan it to be your island too love."

Ambrose began to cry, there was no possible way she could thank this pony. "Dust, do you think a run of the mil stallion could do this, no way, you are the best most kind and handsomest stallion I have ever met" she said. " I love you so much. Also Dust please don't take this the wrong way, but can we land my memories are coming back." She felt bad, she felt like she was a bully and she had just told Dust his present was terrible. Maybe she needed to fly more...

Edited by Lask

@,

Dust Storm blushes, "I..I don't know what to say, nopony has ever said such nice things about me. NEVER!" He lands, "Whenever you want to come here love, I will take you here. and..and please don't cry. I don't want you to cry, it..it makes me sad when you cry." He keels down so that Ambrose can get off his back. "And I'm still ordinary and run of the mill, nothing special about me."

Edited by Dust Storm

We both got up after her impact. I lift her up with my hoof. "Its okay. A small crash like that won't even leave a dent on me."

'Well, we have survived falling out of canterlot.'

-yeah, those rocks were really soft.-

"But, are you okay. I'm not exactly the softest landing site here."

'...that sounded better in here didn't it.'

-i tried.-

'Opposed to what, a mahogany table.'

Lunar nodded "No I'm fine.. It didn't hurt at all! My bumps soft enough that I wouldn't even feel a needle in it!" She giggled. She could be air headed at times. Her and critic had to different personallitys but she still was smart but had her dumb moments, but she had a heart of gold.

I looked to Lunar, she was unharmed. Which eased my mind. I legitamently cared for this mare. Which I have never done.

'Captain, the ship can't take the sappiness.'

-how supportive.- I mentally rolled my eyes.

'The ships going to blow.'

"So, want to do something later? I'm really bored."

"Sure! I'm going to be upstairs.. Bye!" She flew upstairs grabbed her gutair and went into his room cause he gave her a spare key. She sat on his bed and strummed the gutair. She started to hum a tune waiting for Critic to come back. She started to song "I think about youu.. Oh oh.. I think about you ohh.."

(Look up the song I think about you by ross lynch! It's really good and she's going to sing it soon!)

I walked to my room and saw Lunar with... a guitar.

'How does she play that. She doesn't have fingers.'

-just roll with it.-

'...wait I know this song.'

-oh bollocks, you're right. I hate this song. The lyrics were just awefu-

Lunar began to sing. Her voice was like an angel.

'Its so majestic. Like an angel... riding a panther.'

-as I said this song is amazing.-

(I admit this song is not really my cup of tea.)

(D: ok.. But I still love it..)

"I think about you every morning when I open my eyes.. I think about you every evening when I turn out the lights..im think about you every moment everyday ay of my life.. Your on my mind all the time..it's true..I think about you you you you you youuuuu.." She

Laced the ending guitar part and sighed. She froze when she saw Critic.

(Its okay, different tastes after all.)

The song was over. And I was stunned. She had a fantastic voice, but what caught my attention was the song itself. Could someone really effect her this way. Let alone me. How close was she to me. And I to her... or am I reading to much into this.

'It could be both.

"Um.. wow, that was fantastic. How'd you learn to play like that?"

'Especially without any fingers. That would help clear so much for me.'

She blushed and said "Well I use magic.. I don't have a horn but can use magic since my sisters are alicorns.. So I strum the gutair and the note I want it to play comes out.." She said. And also retorted "I-I just made it up on the spot.. No big deal!" She luagh end nervously. She yawned and realized it was 10:30 pm. She said "I should really go to my room.."

(Ask her to stay with you! Plleeaassseeee!)