Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

*He yawns and lies on the roof of the lodge, closing his eyes and relaxing as the sun beat down on him* No one will disturb me up here... :)  *He grinned to himself and stretched, groaning loudly, opening his eyes again he peered up into the afternoon sky, the snow was beginning to fall, small flakes landed on his chest and made him shiver a little*

Ambrose closed her eyes again and thought for about two seconds "of course I will" she said , she then ran over and kissed him "of course" she said again. The dinner arrived soon after, Ambrose used her magic to summon a table from home, he also took our the enchanted box that would play music. "The second par of my Christmas gift"

((Also I take it were still on Christmas Eve?))

"Well what if he doesn't" He looked at her. "What if he does like you back" He said to her as he stood up from the chair. "What if he has the same feelings for you but is too shy to tell you" He looked into her eyes. "Because if you don't know that...and you just assume you might not get a chance to tell him"

@,

Dust Storm smiles, "It's lovely darling." He kisses Ambrose back. They start eating dinner, "mm this is delicious, this was a great suggestion love." Dust says, as he licks his chops.

After an hour, they finish eating, not wanting to seem like a rude, selfish stallion, and not wanting to seem like he was rushing things or pushing her, Dust decides that Ambrose can sleep on the bed for the night.

He gets settled into the makeshift bed on the floor.

Ambrose sat up "Dust, you said you wanted to never be away from me, does that apply at night." She went over and joined him on te floor snuggling up against him. She kissed him once more before closing her eyes. On te inside she was screaming. She wondered what planets had aligned in order for her to meet Dust

@,

Dust blushes, "I did yes, but I was laying here s..so that you could have the bed tonight. Like I said last night. I.. I couldn't bear the thought of my kind ,caring, sweet, loving and beautiful marefriend sleeping on the cold, hard floor." He stutters, as he kisses her back.

"You're right..." She looked at him, her face now red. "If I don't tell him now I won't get a chance too if I'm too late..." She said as she went up to him. "Flame you are the one I love" She said as she leaned in and kissed him and pulled away blushing. "I-I'm sorry if you don't feel the same"

"Well I did say we should share. This just a different way to share" she said. "Also don't worry about me, I've done my share of sleeping in rough places." She said, as she lay there she was lost for words so she said "I love you" the words she had repeated so many times this weekend. "No bad dreams tonight okay?"

@,

Dust didn't know what to do, here he was, with his marefriend, sleeping next to him, and being all caring, like nopony else ever had been to him, His whole world was turned upside down, shaken all over the place, then righted, all in the course of two days. "I..I'll try, and if you want to share the bed, we can sleep on the bed, it'll be more comfortable." He says. Smooth, real smooth!

I walk up to where lunar is sitting. And upon greeting her she ccompletely through me off wih one question.

'Oh my sweet celestia, did she just ask what I think she asked?'

-yes she did.-

'And that is a big sapphire'

-yes it is.-

'Well, what's your answer'

I regained my thoughts and stammered out my respons to her.

"Y-yes, I would love that. Id love to be your coltfriend, and you my marefriend."

Then I present my gift to her, took out a silver pendant with her name on it and in the middle, a ruby in the shape of a strawberry.

Ambrose stood up and helped Dust to his hooves "that works for me" she kissed him again then climbed into the bed. She just realized tomorrow was Christmas, her new magical holiday. She had never liked Christmas to much hassle now it was her absolute favorite.

@,

Dust Storm gladly accepts her hoof and lifts himself off the ground, he then settles in bed next to Ambrose, spreading one of his wings, and wrapping it over and around her, so as to hold her close to him. "You are my life, my everything, my world." He manages to say to her, "I cannot imagine a life without you." As Ambrose is still somewhat awake, she can clearly see a number of scars on and under Dust's wings.

Lunar gasped. Tears welling in her eyes. She said "THANK YOU THANK YOU!" She grabbed him and flew them around the hotel. She would throw him into the air and swoop down to catch him. She spun around making him dizzy and threw him to the ground as hard as she could belly flopping on him. She landed tail first on his stomach.

(The hotel hight is about 200 FT close to about cloud level. Theirs 20 floors)

(( that hint))

Ambrose rolled over and saw the scars "Dust, what happened to you" she asked. How had se not noticed them beforehand she thought she knew everything about him "never mind, you don't have to tell me" she said. He would have told her if he had wanted to.

@,

Dust hangs his head, "N..no I..I'll tell you, there shouldn't be secrets between us. B..before I met you, I u..used to cut myself, on a regular basis.I was that depressed, I just didn't want to live anymore. B..bu then I met you, and you...you helped me to stop, you h..help me to forget about my PTSD, Depression and Anxiety. Y..you changed my life, my world, f...for the better." Tears swelling up in his eyes and streaming down his cheeks.

He stood there processing with what just happened before he kissed her back. "I love you too Blue" He said to her as he smiled. "Sadly I don't have anything for you since we just met so that kinda sucks but don't worry" He said to her as he was heading to the elevator. "I'm going to head to my room, You can stop by when ever you want" He said

After lunar threw me around like a rag doll in a frenzy of excitement, she finally finished. With me on the ground completely exsausted.

'This chick is going to be the death of us.'

-i know, and that's something I like about her.-

"So, I take from your reaction you're happy."

I give her a small smile.

"Merry christmas lunar."

Edited by Mr. Critical

Ambrose quickly counted the scars, 38. Ambrose began to cry also "that's 38 cuts I couldn't save you from." She whispered. She began to kiss him, 38 times for each cut she didn't stop. Ambrose looked over at h, "promise this will never happen again, ever" she said

@,

Dust kisses Ambrose back, "I..I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you cry, and now that you're here with me, I have no need or want to do it anymore. I promise, it will never ever happen again." He holds her close to his chest and stokes her mane, "I know we've said it a lot over the past few days but, I love you, and I always will!"

Lunar sucked her wings to her side from the roof and did a series of flips until she got the the ground. She landed on critic crushing him. (She landed on her hooves.) she sat on his stomach and said "Soooo whatcha wanna do?" She smiled sweetly after crushing every bone in his body. She started to get excited and went "Eeeeeeeeeee" and pranced around on critic.

"Me to" Ambrose whispered. She didn't know what to do now, sleep, she felt like that would be rude, but she didn't know what to say.. Instead she just focused on his hoof storming her mane. She went as close as she could to Dust, not wanting to ever be farther away.

'This mare is going to powderize you, critic. She a walking wrecking ball.'

-she can only try, my mental companion. She can only try.-

After her prancing in place was finished, I got some air into my longs and spoke.

"Well, I was hoping we could spend some time together. Just you and me. I'm not much of an idea colt, so I'm game for whatever you want."

I mustered a smile, ignoring the burning in my muscles.

@,

Dust leans in and kisses Ambrose on the muzzle, "I never want to be apart from you, because, well, being apart from you would be a fate worse than death to me." He continues to stroke her mane, but then lets out a heavy sigh. and more tears start swelling up in his eyes and a tear drop drops onto Ambrose's head.

Lunar giggled "Ok! Sounds great!" She lifted him off of the ground and kissed him. She walked outside into the snowy day. She arched her back and flew up into the sky. She sounded like a jet. She brought a stuff cloud down and worked it until an earth pony could ride it. She brought it down and waited for critic to get on it.

(Remember wonderbolts academy when rd worked the cloud till she could use it to save her friends. Well she just did that)

Ambrose looked up at Dust, "what's wrong love?" She asked. She was afraid she had done something wrong, that she had messed up in some way. She didn't want any pony to be crying certainly not Dust. "Please tell me what's wrong" she said, she had an idea but she wasn't quite sure...