Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

She giggled at what he said befroe seeing him head to the elevator and telling her she can drop by his room when ever she wants. "Okay...thanks Flame" She said before she started going up stairs and went to her room. "I met some one and he like me also" She said as she was happy

(You mean pressurizing the cloud to a point so its density can support the weight of a non-pegasi or other non-winged being... yeah.)

Lunar grabbed worked the clouds and brought the finished product over to me. I sat myself on the clou, feels kinda like a poofy pillow.

'Does this thing have seat belts?'

"Okay lunar, I may have an idea of what's going on, but I want you to know I trust you.

I give her a kiss before she takes off.

'Mission control, this is cloud 9, ready for take off.'

@,

"It..It's just Christmas used to be a dreaded holiday for me, b..because it's when my parents died. I..I wish you could have met them, they would have loved you and you would have loved them. B..but now..now I have a reason to love Christmas again, b..because I met you." He kisses Ambrose, "W..would you like to see a photo of them?"

Ambrose nodded slowly "if you want to show me. I also agree Christmas used to be my least favorite holiday because I was alway alone, but then I met you at Christmas, it is so much better now" she walked over with Dust to his pictures of his parents and bent over to get a better look.

@,

Dust shows her the last picture that was taken of him as a little colt standing between his parents, and a tear falls from his eye, "I just miss them so much, and yes, that little colt there is me." He sees the rings that his parents had left him, and gets an idea, I should propose to her, but not now, I want everypony else to be around, especially Lunar, who is like a little sister to me.

Ambrose smilies through her tears "you were adorable" she breathed. Se kissed him gain "I miss my parents awfully to, my father died right before I came here, I never knew my moth, she died was I was born." Ambrose sighed and led him bak to the bead. Then stood up. "I need to go shower, and clear my head". The real reason is that she didn't want Dust to she her cry again.

(Back from dinner!)

Lunar pushed him around in the sky. She floated it up and climbed up on it. She said "This is nice.. It's only 11 am and we have had some fun.. Now you choose what to do!" She smiled cutely and patted his head lightly. She giggled and rolled around on the cloud.

@,

Way to go you dolt, you made her upset! You always know how to ruin things! Dust didn't know what to say, he blushed at the compliment but also knew that Ambrose was crying, "I...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm such an idiot!" He slumps on the bed, "O..ok. I may have one after you."

High up in the sky Lunar and I lied on the cloud. I tried to think of something else to do.

'Well, we could make out.'

-show some restraint man, we just became a couple. I'm not going to jepardize that by being to hasty.-

I looked to lunar, returning a smile.

"Well, we could lie here for a while. Enjoy each others company."

I shuffle my body closer to her.

"It wasn't you" Ambrose said to Dust," it was me, I started to think about my..." She began to cry again. She thought about all the time they had spent together, her and Dust, sitting lying, kissing. She tried to cheer herself up but she couldn't. "You can shower first, you need it more" se said as she flopped down onto the bed.

Near felt him move closer. She did sleep in the same bed as him last night. She moved closer and laid her head on his chest. She kissed his cheek and closed her eyes. Enjoying the snuggling in the warm cloud even though it was cold outside. She smiled and opened her beautiful eyes and looked at critic.

@,

"B..but I brought my parents up, I should have known better to do that. I'm so sorry." He takes a whiff of himself, "Whew, you're right, I do stink." He tries to lighten the mood, going past Ambrose on his way to the shower, he gently strokes her mane and kisses her, "I love you so much darling, I never want to ever make you upset." He says as he walks into the shower to get clean and clear his head.

Ambrose nodded "it wasn't you" she repeated. Ambrose sat down on the bed, and looked down at the necklace she had been given by Dust. She smilies at the memory, her father would have been happy, he always used to joke that she would never find a coltfriend.

It was nice, a great view, a mare at my side, a pretty one at that. Doesn't get better than this. I looked to her and saw her gazing towards me. Those eye, they seemed to mimic the very ocean itself. If she ever found her eyes true potential. She could have colts every where around her hoof, at her beckon call.

'Why is it that every minute we spend with her, we find out something that could be potentially lethal?'

-I don't know, I choose not to focus on it.-

'Good point, now kiss her you fool.'

Taking the advice, I give her a kiss.

@,

After a few minutes in the shower, Dust Storm finishes cleaning himself up, Ah, that's better, i smell nice now, and my head is a little clear, and to think I was going to resort to drink to clear my mind, as if that would work, and Ambrose wouldn't like it one bit! He walks out of the bathroom, "it's all yours now love." he says with a smile, "what are you smiling about dear?"

Lunar smiled and said "I think we should go back.." She was blushing like crazy. She grabbed hi a nd carried up to the ground. She dropped him and walked in thinking about the past 20 minutes. It was now 11:30.

(My ear is hurting so much! Wwhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy! It hurts a lot! D:<)

Lunar and I walked back into the lodge. That was a good... twenty minutes.

'Time's giving you more time to spend with your special somepony.'

-that is the most illogical thing possible.-

I take out the sapphire with lunars name in it. I stare at it for a bit and put it back in my pocket.

-and I'm willing to buy into it.-

I then walk back up beside lunar and continue walking by her side.

Ambrose turned and jangled the necklace, "oh just something my coltfriend gave me" she said. She walked past him and kissed him briefly. And walked into the shower. She turns on the hot water and stood under it. She half hoped Dust would come join her. She knew that sounded weird but she wanted him to be here. She as some guilty thoughts.

((Hint hint, also it is forming like crazy in Mexico, am praying wifi doesn't die))

@,

Dust remembers he forgot to brush his teeth and checks his breath, he is nearly knocked back by the smell, and decides to go into the bathroom, but remembers that Ambrose is there, he knocks on the bathroom door. "A..Ambrose love? Mind if I come in? I kind of forgot to brush my teeth and my breath stinks."

Ambrose heard Dust call the through the door. "Yes that's fine" she called back, normally she brushed her teeth in the shower. She stood against the wall staring through the glass at the door. She didn't if this would be awkward, weird or funny, maybe all three.

((Very smooth))

@,  (lol, well irl I hate it when people barge in on me when I'm in the bathroom)

"Ok then" Dust opens the door and walks in, he walks over to the sink and starts brushing his teeth. Gosh, I bet Ambrose is really hot with a wet mane, I would give anything to see her like that. NO! Don't risk it. Don't risk it. Too late! He risks a glance over his shoulder to see Ambrose watching him from the shower.. Crap, she was looking at me!

Ambrose turned away shyly before realizing how much she and Dust had done, they had kissed about 100 times and slept together. Ambrose turned back and beckoned him "you can join me if you want" she shyly. It was no leaning towards the awkward side of things, 'buck it' Ambrose thought

But c. Bcc Ambrose turned away shyly before realizing how much she and Dust had done, they had kissed about 100 times and slept together. Ambrose turned back and beckoned him "you can join me if you want" she xshyly. It was no leaning towards the awkward side of things, 'buck it' Ambrose thought

@,

Did she just say what I think she said? She did! Don't blow it! "Well, if you're sure love." He finishes brushing his teeth and opens the shower door to get in and sees her with a wet mane and wet all over, his jaw drops, "Wow! You're hot when you're like this!" He blurts out then covers his mouth and goes a deep red. Blew it! You just had to say that, didn't you?

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose laughed about, she knew they were both nervous "I have to the say... The same is true for you." She went over and hugged him. "Your the best" she said before pulling away for the hug. She kissed him again, because she could almost see the thoughts in his head. "don't worry, you won't ever mess up with me"

@,

"I...I won't? Well that's a relief." He hugs and kisses her back, then gets in the shower with her. "Ambrose, there is something I want to ask you, but it will have to wait until tomorrow, because I want it to be a surprise." I still can't believe this, an extremely kind, caring, loving, sweet and understanding mare, and extremely pretty, beautiful and hot too! And she's MY marefriend! Mum and dad would be so proud of me!