Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

Lunar flew up to her room. She sighed "I'm taking a bath before my date with Critic.." She turned on the bath water and hopped into the tub and sighed. Ne closed her eyes and blocked out the world around her.

(Critic were are you? Did you ditch me? If so I'm super sad that you did)

-were going on a date man, a legit date.

'Calm yourself man.'

I jutted my head to the sidas if struck.

-did... did you just slap me?-

'Not important. The thing is, you shouldn't worry so much. She likes you, really likes you.'

-thats not helping.-

'What I'm saying is, just be calm, and be yourself.'

I breathe in to comfort myself.

-yeah, okay. I'm good now.-

'Good, because I'm leaving you alone tonight.'

-okay so its really just me and her then.-

'Yep. Now finish getting ready.'

Edited by Mr. Critical

Ambrose nodded, "that's fine" she said now wondering what in equestria was he going to ask her. While she was thinking, she unconsciously stepped back knocking the faucet making it cold. "Oh no, sorry dust" she said as she slowly turned it back. The water then came out the faucet making it bath "what the buck" Ambrose said, she turned to Dust "help?"

@,

Dust helps her turn the faucets off, "It's ok love, I've been wanting to have a bath" he giggles, then thinks, Buck it I'll ask her tonight, Lunar will find out next time we see her. Dust slides down into the bath, showing himself from his collarbone up. "I love you." he says as he leans over and kisses her.

I finished bathing myself, and gtooming. I was all set for tonight. I got everything. I went to my room and decided to wait for lunar to finish... what ever it is she does. I pulled out her gift to me. I looked into the deep blue of the stone and saw her name. I smiled at the ingraving.

-ey, any advice for tonight.-

'...'

-Oh yeah. Just me and her tonight.-

Ambrose rested her head on Susts chest, her face just poking above the water. She just sat there and looked at him, "am so glad you got drunk" she said, then turns away embarrassed "sorry that came out wrong". Ambrose looked down at her hooves thinking about her parents, she wanted to cry but dust want to ruin this experience.

Lunar finished and unplugged the water. She got out and e room went pitch black. She panicked and ran to Critics room soaking wet. She got in and said "The powers out in my room.." She said shyly. She was dripping wet.

(My parents are making me do something. I will be back in 5 10 minutes ok?)

@, (pls check the other rp)

Dust smiles, "It's ok love, I' kind of glad I got drunk then too, I was just lucky I met you before...before I added to the scars." He strokes her beautiful mane, and leans in to kiss her, "I..when I thought I upset you by talking about my parents and showing you the photo, I..I wanted to get drunk again, but I didn't."

The soaked mare stood in my doorway, dripping of bath water.

"Uuuuuh... w-would You like to use my bathroom."

I stared at the glysoning mare. I directed her to my bathroom.

"Here, you can use mine. In the meantime, I'll call the front desk about your room, okay."

I left her to do her business, while I went to the phone to adress the issue.

Ambrose heard the mention of parents and scars again, and a year splashed into the water of the bath. Ambrose had scars of her own, just one, but it had sent her to the hospital. She lifted her self slightly more out of the water "Dust I have one more secret" she pointed to the giant scar on her stomach, we were talking about scars and..." She stopped. "One day I decided to try and end it so..." She faded away again. "It was my father that saved nme" she began to cry more freely. "Am sorry every time something nice is starting to happen, I end up crying" she then realized how awkward it was considering the top half of her body was out of the water.

@,

Dust focused on the scar on Ambrose's belly, and not the top half of her body. "Thank you for telling me love, and I will always love you, no matter what. Scars or no scars." He sighs, "seeing as there are no secrets between us, y..you missed one scar" he lifts his chin up to show a long scar of when he tried to slit his own throat. "This one was more recent, after....after my ex-marefriend badly hurt me." Seeing Ambrose cry like this, his eyes start filling up with tears again, but he showed it, because he wanted her to know that he cares for her.

She walked into the bathroom and used magic to blow dry her hair. She heard Ambrose crying and used magic to see through walls. She saw in awe as the mare was crying with dust in a tub. Her golden heart grew more and she used magic to make her smile. She sent little hearts flying at the mare and they swirled around her.

(She's practicly cadence. You watch what happens. Plus in this story cadence doesent exist for this reason. I've been planning this.)

Her eyes turned white and she saw a glimpse of a golden heart. She was teleported to a blue misty place. Stars swirled around her feet.

I patiently waited outside in the main room. The mare at the front desk said someone will take care of the problem.

(I have to eat now, I'll be back in a bit.)

I was swinging my hooves at the foot of the bed waiting for my marefriend.

(200 thing again. Ignore this. Bingle bongle dingle dangle.)

((Ambrose has trained herself to become resistant emotional magic when a precious stallion played with her emotions))

Ambrose slowly reached up and touched the scar. She kissed his neck right on the scar. She kept crying "it's just parents, you me, I can't take it "

@,

"Wh..what do you mean love? Y..you're not leaving me, are you!?!" Dust starts to panic as he fears his worst nightmare is coming true. "Please, don't leave me! I..I'd die without you!" He tries to get up out of the bath to beg her not to leave, but slips over and hits his head on the faucet, he blacks out and a thick red substance starts coloring the water.

(Thought I'd make this interesting, maybe have Ambrose scream when Dust hits his head and blacks out, then when she starts seeing the blood, she screams even louder, and perhaps Lunar comes rushing in to see why she screamed and go from there?)

Edited by Dust Storm

(Well I meant to type both of you lol)

Her sister appeared infront of her, she said " Luna?" Luna responded "Sister.. Your heart.. Is is bigger than anything we have ever seen..You are the most kind pony ever.. You have proven your goal.." Lunar said "Goal? Proven.. What did I prove..?" Luna said "Follow me.." She began to walk down the starry path. Ponies she has made smile appeared. Pushed started to cry. Hundreds of ponies appeared. Luna said "Dear I sister.. Their is 724 ponies here that you have helped.. Look into the back.." She saw a Familier acorn coated Stallion. Her sister Celestia and Luna. She looked beside her to make sure and yep she was over by the end. She flew over and said "I have helped you guys..?" She said. "Yes little one.. You have.. And when my sister and O are gone.. You and twilight sparkle will replace us.." Celestia said with a graceful voice. An orb floated around her and swirled around her body soon. The last thing she saw was her sister Luna crying tears of joy. She woke up and looked in the mirror and saw something that made her scream "I HAVE A HORN!"

I sat at the side of the bed awaiting for the mare I cared for deerly. Shensure is taking a while. I was told mares take longer to get ready, but didn't know if they were true. Suddenly, a bright flash of light shone threw the cracks of the bottom of the bathroom door, I walked over and knocked on the door.

"Lunar. Are you okay in there?"

(44 minutes ago! Tisk tisk)

She whipped open the door with magic and she looked like a full on princess. She had a blue crown with a golden heart and light blue tipped wings that were alicorn wings. She had a long horn. She said "I've been turned into a princess... The princess of love.."

(That's Cadence's title. Try princess of compassion. It may not be as elegant, but its an untaken title.)

I heard Lunars voice, so she's still alive, though it sounded suprised. Oh well, I'll just give her a few minutes before I knock again. I walked back over to the bed and began the waiting game, round two.

Ambrose panicked slightly before using her magic to lift him out of the tub, she conjured a needle and thread. She set him on the bed and applied pressure to the wound. She then began to see up the injury. Soon he was looking much better. She thanked her father for making her work at the hospital for a year. She kissed his forehead "I would never leave you" she said through her tears. She has meant she was sad by the loss of her parents as by what had happened to Dust, so many terrible things. She felt terrible herself, she had been the one to hurt Dust.

@,

In his unconscious state, Dust hears a voice, You foal Dust, you know she would never leave you! and now you went and hurt yourself... you poor, pathetic foal. NOW WAKE THE BUCK UP!

Dust hears Ambrose crying and feels a tear drop onto his muzzle, his ear twitches slightly.

Lunar walked out. She said "IVE BEEN TURNED INTO THE PRINCESS OF COMPASSION!" She used magic and shook him like a rag doll than ran into Ambrose's room. She said "Ambrose look! IM A PRINCESS FOR CELESTIAS SAKE!" She screamed in panic. She cried out "IM NOT READY TO BE A PRINCESS TO TAKE THE THRONE AFTER LUNA DIES! TWILIGHT WILL TAKE CELESTIAS PLACE BUT STILL KM NOT READY!" She trotted around in circles in panic.

post-21104-0-44473600-1385518077_thumb.jpg

Regaining myself for the third time that day, I sat up and recalled what happened. Let's see, she came to my room soaking wet. She used my bath room. She turned into an alicorn. Then she ran ou-... did lunar just turn into an alicorn.

-stupid joke in 3...2...1...-

'...'

-oh yeah.-

I ran out of my room searching for the new princess. This is really, really weird. Even worse than the time with the lobster suit in sadle arabia. Why did I agree to that! I found Lunar pacing in a circle with a look of worry on her face.

"Hey. Something seems to be bothering you. Ya wanna talk?"

Of course somethings wrong, why do I spout stupidity?

(Hellllooooo guys? Your slower than turtles with no limbs! Lol I make funny jokes...)

Lunar paced around some more and said "Sure what did you need? Oh yeah I think I know! WHY I AM A PRINCESS!!?!? I dunno why I did.. Luna and celestia said something about being the kindest pony ever.. And that I was born to take the throne after them.."

I looked towards the new princess. She had worry all on her face. I aproached her. Placing a hoof on her muzzle, bringing her to eye contact level.

"Look. I might not know why you were chosen for a crown. I might not know if you are ready. I might not know why you were chosen now. But what I do know..." I stare deep into her saddened eyes.

"What I do know is that you won't go through this alone."

I wrap my arms around her with a comforting hug.

(ULTIMATE CLICHÉ)