Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Last Christmas (Christmas Romance RP)

LunaKitty R5

(Yep super!)

She said "Thanks.. And you don't need to bring my head down.. I'm just a tiny but taller than you.. Just cause of my poffy hair.." She sat down and brought over a drink to clear her mind, She hard "Let's go on our date now.." And teleported them to the main floor. Leaving Critic burnt to a crisp. She wasent hurt at all but she was a tiny bit dizzy.

(I miss the little voice in your head.. Unless your going to do soemthing big.. I just just loved it..)

We were at the lobby and I was smelling well done. But nothing I can't just clean off. With some passing glances from other ponies, Lunar and I made our way to... where ever it was we were going.

"So, milady. Shall we be on our way."

I offered my hoof in a shivalrous manner.

(I put it in one of my earlier posts where he would give Critic and Lunar a 1-1 date.)

(Oooohhhhhhhhhh I forgot! Like their was 3 people to begin with! XD)

Luna looked at him and screamed "OMAI GOSH! YORU MORE BUNT THAN MY COUSINS APPLE PIE!" She poked him and used a cleaning spell on him. She said And yes.. My gentlecolt!" She giggled taking him hoof.

The newly crowned princess and I walked to our destination. She was taller now. Kinda weird, because I was always the tall one. Its always been that way. The only person who came came close was big mac. I'm not counting the royal sister, because that isn't exactly fair. I look up to her.

"You look fantastic tonight, by the way." While giving a small smile.

(Hines taller by 1 inch! That's not much! Alsoooo I gotta to to bed I'm sick and can't even keep my eyes open..well I can't stay up for about 20 more minutes! Ok? So post quickly!)

She nodded and said "Thank you.. A newly crowned princess should well any princess should look good! Always! Never looking bad. I must be able to set an example! But I'm still the same pony you love. And I think my bum in bigger!" She said looking at her behind. Her body had become more slender and her behind had grown. She was even more beautiful now that she was an alicorn..

Edited by LunaKitty

(Okay I'll wrap it up for today.)

Lunar and I enjoyed our date together. She and I talked of the new change. Sure outwardly she was different. But I still loved that mare. And she was the same on the inside. We talked as we ate, and sat at the couch in the lobby for what I hoped was an eternity. I could feel the stares of other ponies but we paid them no mind. When we got to the hall with our rooms, I looked to lunar.

"Would you like to come in?"

(Yes this will be my last post of the night.. I'm feeling lazy and won't log out XD)

Lunar nodded "That would be wonderful... Just no funny business!" She giggled. And she stepped in and walked around. Her beautiful body felt weird and out of place because of being an alicorn now.

(Ok nvm mia stay for a few more posts! And bring the voice back! I just drank some Kool aid and feel more energized!)

Ambrose literally shoved Lunar back with a wave of magic, she can in here yelling and screaming not even noticing that Dust was hurt. "I need a doctor" she screamed, "someone help me" she bent over Dust again, "come on Dust please come back I didn't mean to scare you" fresh tears rolled down her face.

@,

Dust hearing the yelling of both Lunar and Ambrose and feeling the tear drop onto his muzzle again, his ear twitched again, and he began to stir, "A..Ambrose L..love?" he manages to weakly say, "I l..l..l..love you." he opens his eyes for a split second but then they shut closed on him again, and he blacked out.

"No" Ambrose said "no" she couldn't lose him . She put all her magic Ito a final healing spell, her eyes glowed and Dust was wrapped in a cocoon of magic, this magic went around fixing all his cuts bruises and the giant cut on his head he would wake in about 5 seconds. Ambrose however was passed out from the spell.

@,

Dust Storm woke up 5 seconds later, after the spell depleted itself. He saw Ambrose, the only mare to truly care about him, and only him, passed out on the floor from the spell. "Ambrose! Love! Please, Wake up! WAKE UP!" He muzzles her, hoping that she would wake up, when nothing happens, he licks her on the muzzle, "A..Ambrose! Please say something!"

Ambrose will be unconscious for about an hour unless woken up by a magic spark needed to kick start her body again. This is just an informational post.)

Ambrose heard yells and explosions she was on a battlefield. Changelings were everywhere. She Dust fighting three, when he was struck in the head. "DUSK" Ambrose yelled in her dream

@,

Nothing happened, Dust didn't know what to do, then he remembered Lunar Dance, she has magic of some kind, and she is related to the Princesses. He muzzled and licked Ambrose on the muzzle, "Ill be right back my love. I'm getting help."

He runs out of his room looking for Lunar Dance.

@

"LUNAR! LUNAR!" He yells out seemingly to nowhere or nopony, "LUNAR! I NEED YOUR HELP!!" He wails. "PLEASE!!" Hoping that she will have heard his plea for help.

(I don't think Lunar is on)

Ambrose woke in her room, she looked around and called "Dust where are you, I can't see". She tried to stand but fell to her knees she crawled to the door.

((After effect of the spell causes her to hallucinate, she will think Dust left her))

@,  (yeah she's offline)

After fruitless efforts of finding the only mare he could think of helping his love, he hangs his head and returns to his room. As he is about to enter, he hears a faint call from within the room, it was Ambrose, he rushes in, "Ambrose! I'm here! I'm right here my love!"

Ambrose saw through haze of black, a monster approaching her. "No please no, not my wings" She tried to crawl backwards away from the source of terror. The black was surrounding her choking her, "oh dust where are you help me" the figure raised a saw, and Ambrose screamed in terror.

@,

Dust calls out, "Ambrose, It's me! It's Dust Storm. Your love." He calls, he notices her shrinking to the back of the room, "What's wrong my love? Why are you scared of me? D..did I do or say something wrong? Please tell me." Instead of walking towards her, he stops and stands there, waiting, hoping that she will see it is him, and not some monster.

The monster had stopped and it began to speak, filling her head with fear and sadness. "The one you love is dead, only the darkness will come for you" Ambrose began to scream backing away from the saw welding figure till se was trapped in the corner "HELP ME DUST" she screamed.

@,

Dust panicked, Ambrose thought something was attacking her but he couldn't see who or what. He rushes to her and starts shaking her, "LOVE! IT'S ME! NOPONY IS ATTACKING YOU! I WOULD NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!" He shouts in a shaky panicky voice.

"PLEASE! I LOVE YOU! I WOULD DIE FOR YOU!"

The creature approached her and began to saw off her horn. "NO" Ambrose cried, "please stop" she had draw up into the fetal position her hooves were digging into her sides. Her horn sparked once, twice, and reconnected the saw repealed. The darkness cleared and Ambrose was left shaking and crying on the ground.

@,

Dust was scared, he didn't know what was happening, all he knew was that something had made the love of his life so scared, that she was shaking on the floor in the fetal position. All he could think of doing was giving her a wing snuggle, he slowly walks over to her. "A..Ambrose love?" He asks, "W..would you like a wing snuggle?"

Ambrose slowly rolled over and nodded her head. It may have been hard to tell due to the fact she was shaking so bad. The tears streamed down her face, and the sobs shook her body. She was so scared, and ashamed, she had hurt Dust.

((Probably going to bed around 'midnight or in a hour))

@,

Dust sidled next to her, spread his wings and wrapped her up in a big and tight wing hug, holding her close to him, gently pressing her head against where his heart is. "It's ok love, I'm here. Nopony will ever hurt you, I would never let that happen. NEVER." He cradled her in his forelegs and gently stroked her mane, "I love you, I always will. Nothing and Nopony will ever change that." He says, wiping the tears from her eyes.

Ambrose lay there shaking, she was no longer crying but she was still shaking badly. The last image she had seen was Dust holding the saw, which had attempted to cut of her horn. She slowly turned to face Dust. "I saw terrible things" she said. "Terrible, you err chasing me, trying to cut off my horn". Ambrose slowly back away scared again not Abel to tell the difference between dreams and relaity

@,

Tears formed in his eyes, Dust shook his head to clear his mind, "Love, I would never do that. never, ever, ever!" He looks over at his saddlebags, where he had the rings still. "Love, I will be back." without waiting for an answer, he walks over to his saddlebags, and quickly gets out the rings and hides them, then he walks back over to Ambrose, "Love, that thing I was going to ask you tomorrow, it can't wait, not now, since..since whatever happened happened."

He kneels down infront of her, "Ambrose, Love?"