Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stereotypes you HATE!

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

I hate the stereotype that teenagers are all angst-filled and impolite.

Even though Kaz here is banned, I still have to reflect on this...

...it's not a stereotype...that's absolutely true.

EDIT: Also, I'm quite aware I'm gonna frustrate someone with this post, and I can honestly say: I don't care. Not even a little.  ;)

Really, teenagers, basically anyone ages 11 - 21 or somewhere around there are some of the worst people ever, myself included. And it has nothing to do with who they are, it's just that teenagers are stupid, arrogant jerks. All of us. We do have our very good qualities but at the end of the day, we're still teenagers. Just wanted to get this out there. c:

Edited by Becker (Fender)

Alright here we go...

All Germans are Nazis (I am German soooooo)

All Arabs are Terrorists

All bronies are gay..... Really... Really guys

Every girl who acts like a boy is lesbian

All spoiled rich white girls go to Starbucks all the time.. Dude no, I go all the time and I'm the exact opposite!

All Americans are fat

Videogames can make people violent... First off.. No. No they don't at the very least if we are in a dangerous situation we know what to do.

The list goes on and on and on... This are just the most annoying to me. Notice how almost all of them are about an entire race or group of people

• Brohoof 3

Even though Kaz here is banned, I still have to reflect on this...

...it's not a stereotype...that's absolutely true.

attachicon.gif10616227_303835596476742_5973647929162000805_n.jpg

EDIT: Also, I'm quite aware I'm gonna frustrate someone with this post, and I can honestly say: I don't care. Not even a little.  ;)

Really, teenagers, basically anyone ages 11 - 21 or somewhere around there are some of the worst people ever, myself included. And it has nothing to do with who they are, it's just that teenagers are stupid, arrogant jerks. All of us. We do have our very good qualities but at the end of the day, we're still teenagers. Just wanted to get this out there. c:

Like we've discussed. I do think a lot of teenagers are angst y. But you can't let the vocal minority ruin EVERYONE. There are a bunch of bad apples so to speak. But there are also good genuine teenagers as well. Every group has that vocal part that people judge the most. So I do not agree with "All of us" Because I don't think its fair to call all teenagers that. Now, I'm obviously not a perfect teen as well (or well. adult now "legally") But I'd hate to be classified with the worst of our generation.

I mean, stereotypes in general tick me off.  But the ones that annoy me on a daily basis include:

• A distressed woman is either on her period or hysterical
  • A woman who cares about her appearance is vain / stupid
  • Feminists are ugly, man-hating, hairy lesbians (none of which has anything to do with equal rights)
  • Women who use up-speak or passive requests are somehow stupid or silly (it's how we're trained to speak and not everyone can shake it off, nor is it necessarily strategic to do so)
  • A woman who does not want to get married/have kids will change her mind, and if she doesn't, she must be broken
  • Young people are forgetting how to read / write / spell / think because TECHNOLOGY

• bronies clop all day everyday. always obsessed...
  • all teens are mean. dirty and vandals...
  • high schools are always filled with drug adict teens.

:/

Stereotypes that piss me off to no end:

- Christianity is bad.

- Bronies are a cancer to the internet.

- Bronies are so butthurt.

- All Bronies want to fap to ponies.

- Bronies are autistic. (i'm autistic and i find this to be extremely offensive)

- People that enjoy bad movies, TV shows, games, and music should be hated on.

I hate the stereotype that bronies are all going to eventually be an unemployed forty year old that lives in his parents' basement.  If you are going to judge someone like that solely off of a TV show that they enjoy watching, you might as well say the same thing about fans of the Walking Dead(which I am, so I guess I am just doubly screwed in life).

• Brohoof 1