Sign in to follow this  
Armchair Adventurer

Gaming Persona 5 announced

Today what Persona fans have known for a long time has been made official! Persona 5 is coming fillies and gentlecolts! And we have been given a short teaser:

It doesn't actually show much of course but somebody who knows a bit about the previous games could arrive to some interesting conclusions wink.png! The announcement is Japan only right now but once it releases I don't think western audiences will have to go far without it. Except if you happen to be European like me in which case we have a long wait to look forward to. But still, I couldn't be more excited! I'm a big fan of the series. Does anyone share my excitement smile.png?

Edited by Armchair Adventurer

I do not share your excitement, because I do no have a ps3 :(

I do not share your excitement, because I do no have a ps3 sad.png

Actually, I don't either :lol:. But I'll find a way to get one by the time this hits western shores because this is something I need to play!

I freaked out because I love this series and have been rather obsessive over it lately. Winter 2014 can't come any faster.

Also that 3DS spin-off looks pretty nifty

Me: That teaser... what does it all mean? Slave? Emancipation?

Atlus:  :comeatus:

Winter 2014 is so far away, such a long wait, but I need Persona in my life. I wonder which I'll be able to play first, Persona 5 or Persona 4 Ultimax. 

Me: That teaser... what does it all mean? Slave? Emancipation?

Atlus:  :comeatus:

Winter 2014 is so far away, such a long wait, but I need Persona in my life. I wonder which I'll be able to play first, Persona 5 or Persona 4 Ultimax. 

I rekon Ultimax since it was that Arena update they already made in Japanese arcades

Edited by Rusty Shackleford

I recon Ultimax since it was that Arena update they already made in Japanese arcades

I wonder since these console ports and then localization processes seem to take a while for Arc System Works and Aksys. The arcade release is just starting this week too ( I'm pretty sure)... 

Edited by Mutemutt