Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has What You've seen in Season 4 so far changed your opinion on Twilicorn?

Forlong

68 users have voted

1. 1. After season 4, what is your opinion of Twilicorn?

• I like the idea!
    • I'm on the fence.
    • Still worried about it.

I hated Twilicorn at first. During the hiatus I slowly excepted it, but I still didn't like it. I love it now after seeing the premiere. My worries about Twilicorn are gone, and I just really like the idea now. That was my problem with it, actually. I was worried about how they would handle Twilicorn, but they handled it very well in the premiere. It makes sense that shes an alicorn now, and I'm really excited to see how they'll handle it this season. I'm glad there has been a change, as this opens up new possibilities for future episodes, and it changes up the formula a bit. :)

Yes! The hate is going away!

I wanted it back during the Season 3 premiere when the rumors and speculation of it started and I still think it's a great idea! :D

It really is. Honestly. I don't know why some others have a problem with it.

I am fully on the side that supports alicorn Twilight Sparkle, my most sincere wish was that the episode "Magical Mystery Cure" was handled better, with slower pacing and exposition, it should have been a two parter like "The Canterlot Wedding", and like that episode it could have more conflict and resolution, to keep us invested in the story, and slightly more humour to keep it light hearted. Princess Twilight Sparkle maybe an alicorn, but she is still the same as though she is an unicorn, she is the lovable geek and socially awkward pony we come to love, and the première depicted that quite well, it's nice to see continuity, plus see her taking charge of Equestria has showed us that Twilight Sparkle has matured, and is trying to take her position seriously, as such Twilight Sparkle is quite a leader, from season one to the present, we have seen her take command of specific situations, so it seems fit that see would take those hard taught lessons, and have some pay off which came in form of princess and wings, Twilight earned that with the help of her friends, and I would support Princess Twilight Sparkle, in the same way the mane six and the rest of Equestria does.         

That's some great thoughts and good justification to tell the show will still be great with Twilight as an Alicorn and Princess.

• Brohoof 1

At first I merely disliked it, but was willing to give it a chance to see how they would execute the transformation.

After 'Magical Mystery Cure; I was livid (and hope we don't have any more songs or musical episodes in the near future because of it.)

But, now I'm apathetic because the Season 4 premiere, finally decided to answer the questions that MMC stubbornly refused to acknowledge.

You pretty much just summed up all my thoughts in a few sentences =D

But yeah, MMC was awful and i felt cheated out of an explanation. I wasn't too happy with the Twilicorn rumors prior to the episode, and i felt worse after watching it.

The premiere was a great episode and eased some of my worries. I don't feel quite as anxious about the future of the show as i did after MMC. Thing is, I'm not the kind of person to instantly face-heel turn on my own opinion because of one episode. At the moment, I still feel Princess Twilight wasn't a good idea and remain quite critical of it, but I'm slightly more accepting and neutral about it now after the premiere... Maybe by the end of the season, I'll admit i was wrong and be in full support if the concept has proven itself to be worthy of long-term praise.

Edited by crazitaco