Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Gaming Group Recruitment anypony

MrGamerPony

Hello Everypony, I have a group about gaming and ponies and wanted to invite you guys along to join us. We are wanting to be a group that are active and plays games and have a good time. We started about 6 months so its kinda hanging in there we need new faces atm. We hope to get some people will to help out. We are not posting this to promote away from MLP forums we are simply asking if you want to play games in a group.

Name:Shadow Colony

What we play: we play Minecraft, TF2, Dota 2, Ghost Recon: Online, League, GMod, Arma 2 (DayZ Only), Arma 3 and Battlefield 4

What jobs we need: artist, musicians, writers, editors, admins, and more. (not paying atm maybe down the road)

How to join: you tell us if you want to battle for skill, take a test, or just comment or anything the choice is yours.

We would love to see new people join and play with us. There was alot more to cover but i hope i got the basics down. For more Details friend me on either Skype(MrGamer Pony_1) Origin (MrGamerPony) or steam (MrGamerPony)

I have more info I would add but i got a warning for this older post saying i was doing stuff wrong so this is a CLAN recruitment forum. We have many more suppires for you. Hurry To cause we have posted this and its updated now so. Recruitment closes December 15th 2013.

I would be willing to play the games if you have an opening for that.  I suck at art so I couldn't be an artist.  I make a little bit of music here and there.  I am decent at video editing (except for voice over audio editing :P).  My gaming name is Pnaramaturtle5 and if you want you can check out my Youtube channel below.  If you want to talk to me you can PM me.  I get your response faster that way rather than replying to this topic.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Pnaramaturtle5

Thanks for the comment I will PM you also maybe IM on steam would be better. I will make sure to check your channel out we in the group support each other a ot. Also no need for any skills we accept all.

Eh, another group wouldn't hurt, mind if I ask to join? I wouldn't be able to do much on that job list except maybe admin/moderate(I have some experience as a moderator on a few MC servers awhile back) 

If you wish to get back to me on joining you can always pm me on this forum or on my Skype: Rainbows R Metal

Hello Everypony, I have a group about gaming and ponies and wanted to invite you guys along to join us. We are wanting to be a group that are active and plays games and have a good time. We started about 6 months so its kinda hanging in there we need new faces atm. We hope to get some people will to help out. We are not posting this to promote away from MLP forums we are simply asking if you want to play games in a group.

Name:Shadow Colony

What we play: we play Minecraft, TF2, Dota 2, Ghost Recon: Online, League, GMod, Arma 2 (DayZ Only), Arma 3 and Battlefield 4

What jobs we need: artist, musicians, writers, editors, admins, and more. (not paying atm maybe down the road)

How to join: you tell us if you want to battle for skill, take a test, or just comment or anything the choice is yours.

We would love to see new people join and play with us. There was alot more to cover but i hope i got the basics down. For more Details friend me on either Skype(MrGamer Pony_1) Origin (MrGamerPony) or steam (MrGamerPony)

I have more info I would add but i got a warning for this older post saying i was doing stuff wrong so this is a CLAN recruitment forum. We have many more suppires for you. Hurry To cause we have posted this and its updated now so. Recruitment closes December 15th 2013.

I can join minecraft and tf2, if the other games are free I can join those too. Im an awesome Minecraft and tf2 player. if I can join pm me.

Eh, another group wouldn't hurt, mind if I ask to join? I wouldn't be able to do much on that job list except maybe admin/moderate(I have some experience as a moderator on a few MC servers awhile back) 

If you wish to get back to me on joining you can always pm me on this forum or on my Skype: Rainbows R Metal

I can join minecraft and tf2, if the other games are free I can join those too. Im an awesome Minecraft and tf2 player. if I can join pm me.

Thanks you guys sorry for late reply i have been really sick still am but yeah love to see you guys come join us i will contact you guys pvt message or skype ttyl

Really don't know why you would need an artist for a gaming group, sounds more like you are trying to build a brand. Id be artist if you paid me ;) but I wont hold ny breath. Seems whenever someone asks for another person to do a 'job'on MLP forums they really mean. 'do skilled work for no pay or any other remuneration'.

Don't really have much in terms of the games you all are playing but I do have minecraft and I'd be more than willing to join in on that could be a mod or something since I am usually always on You can get a hold of me on skype which is littlepip357

Sorry for the Late reply guys been sick and iam out of town for the next 2 days but after that I can get stuff going but till then I can chat.

Can I join? I can be an admin or moderator.. My steam name is shadowthe12th, If you wish to talk to me send me a message over Skype, which is also shadowthe12th (( btw I reply quicker on Skype ))

Ok thanks we can talk alot on topics and join the the group i will send you a request on both so talk to you soon

Really don't know why you would need an artist for a gaming group, sounds more like you are trying to build a brand. Id be artist if you paid me ;) but I wont hold ny breath. Seems whenever someone asks for another person to do a 'job'on MLP forums they really mean. 'do skilled work for no pay or any other remuneration'.

Well Honestly not looking for a artist or any job really just wanting a group of gamers, and bronies. Most of the jobs i talk about was if there was a gamer that wanted to do art. Basically every one can join and if they have a skill would be great if they showed if off for the group to see.

Don't really have much in terms of the games you all are playing but I do have minecraft and I'd be more than willing to join in on that could be a mod or something since I am usually always on You can get a hold of me on skype which is littlepip357

great I will message you about our server and stuff on skype hope to talk to you ASAP

I have, and play most of those games. I've added you on skype.

I've been admin on many servers, and still am on a certain one with a bunch of friends. I'm currently managing it with 1 people.

Edited by Fragilistic

Actually my steam account is down so I made a new one... it's Midnight Moon

I added your new name on steam I also seen you join the group on steam that helped a lot thanks

I have, and play most of those games. I've added you on skype.

I've been admin on many servers, and still am on a certain one with a bunch of friends. I'm currently managing it with 1 people.

I have not gotten a request on skype did you send mrgamerpony_1 a request cause there is 2 and whats your name on there so I know ts you

I have not gotten a request on skype did you send mrgamerpony_1 a request cause there is 2 and whats your name on there so I know ts you

There I added you. Apparently there's another dude with the name mrgamerpony...

I'm sorta new to Pc gaming but i play minecraft and im getting arma 2 for christmas, i might start league if my laptop can run it :L PM me i guess? :L

I will be sure to message you ASAP we can get you ready to go we do play some Arma 2 DayZ so that will be good to get

Considering My transition from console peasant to A full fledged member of the master race is nearly complete.
Why not Im in I just need a few weeks to get my pc up and running I Play guitar and could possibly do a musicians thing.

I really like the sound of this, I play all of these games except for BF4 and Arma 3. I am looking at editing, and practicing my skills, so this would be an interesting way for me to learn and improve.

Steam ID: CMD_TAN

Edited by Commander Tangent

Hello sorry for late reply was getting other people in real fast and i fell asleep sorry

Considering My transition from console peasant to A full fledged member of the master race is nearly complete.
Why not Im in I just need a few weeks to get my pc up and running I Play guitar and could possibly do a musicians thing.

Nice I recently got my PC to down ATM but once it goes back up i can play the big games like BF4 and stuff. Also i would like to talk to you in pvt about the music thing would love to get maybe something going

What server do you play League on?

I'm a gold EUNE Ahri/Katarina/Lux/Ori main, so if you're not playing on a different server I wouldn't mind joining.

I do not play league a lot i do but i am noob but we do have one guy that's really good i think he is diamond or something idk the ranks very good and maybe you guys can play some but would love to see you play some time. Pvt message me or request me on skype so we can talk more Skype: MrGamerPony_1

I really like the sound of this, I play all of these games except for BF4 and Arma 3. I am looking at editing, and practicing my skills, so this would be an interesting way for me to learn and improve.

Steam ID: CMD_TAN

ok sweet would love to play with you some time i will add you on steam we can talk more there My name on steam is MrGamerPony

• 2 weeks later...