Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Twilight Sparkle

Lunatic Cake

Hello! My name is Twilight Sparkle! Maybe you have already heard of me, becoming an Alicorn princess. Regardless I am here to answer some of your questions. So let's not hesitate and get right to it! We don't want to fall behind schedule!

227573_safe_twilight-sparkle_vector_prin

ok. How do you like being a new princess of Equestria?

To be honest...it feels weird. Everypony, even my friends, is treating me like I am special. Given the fact that I have become an Alicorn now I can somehow understand why they are feeling that way, after all Alicorns are very rare and supposed to be ruling the land... however if it's even your friends adressing you as princess it just seems so wrong. I'd rather not have these wings sometimes as they always remind me of my duties as a princess...

confound_these_wings_by_abion47-d5v69bo.

Edited by ~Sadistic Lunatic~

You've allways been special, your not any different now,They call you princess twilight because that's who you are.

I don't mind being called "Princess Twilight" at all, it's just I can't stand it when my friends refer to me like that. After all we've known eachother for quite a while now and it just feeks awkward sometimes. Additional I'd like to say thank you for your kind words, I never thought about myself have been special before I became a princess. That didn't even cross my mind for a second. Thank you very much for cheering me up, sir... I don't even know your name, could you tell me your name, please?

full.png

(ok I use ocWierdly enough with his name he is unicorn)

*Bows* I am Swift Blakeheart, at your service.

I actually am against Canterlot rule at the moment. But you seem nice.

No need to be so formal... I feel a little uncomfortable... *squee* Well, thank you very much for your questions! May our paths cross again soon!

twilight_alicorn_by_steineronie-d5uzxr3.

Well my wife was captured for a crime she didn't commit and Celestia's Guards wont let me speak with her to try and work something out with her and the other princesses. Could you tell her I request to speak with her and my wife?

You see...Celestia is really busy lately, but I will see what I can do!

What kind of crime is she being accused of, by the way?

227573_safe_twilight-sparkle_vector_prin