Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What kind of pizza would ponies eat?

Naive Wolf Josh

In course of working on the script for my comic I started wondering about my characters' favorite food.  That led to the question at hand... what kind of pizza would ponies eat?  Would they even eat pizza?  If anypony could offer some thoughts it would be much appreciated.

Ponies in the show are vegetarians so one would assume they would either eat cheese pizza, pizza with lots of vegetables and no meats, or just not eat it at all.

Lets see here....

The Krusty Krab Pizza is the pizza...

I assume the ponies would have whatever pizza their local Domino's offered. If they wanted a chunk of steak on the pizza, they'd totally take it. If they wanted a whole chicken on their pizza, they'd probably take it as well. And even if it was just plain cheese, they'd be fine with it. I'm pretty sure the vegetable thing is overrated. I sure as hell wouldn't want to eat trees all the time.

The only issue I would see here is the poor little fella that doesn't have a freaking magical horn wouldn't have any way to make a pizza if they wanted to. They'd be all like "FUCK! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PUT THIS IN A OVEN!" I don't blame them either. I'm tellin' ya, ponies without magical horns are really screwed in their society. They can't do jack shit and a half when it comes to anything that requires thumbs and fingers in general. 

So yeah, ponies would take their pizzas medium rare with a side of Texas toast and a tall, crisp glass of a fountain beverage of their choice. Or a large bucket filled with alcohol. (Gotta drink away their sorrows of not having fingers).

Ponies in the show are vegetarians so one would assume they would either eat cheese pizza, pizza with lots of vegetables and no meats, or just not eat it at all.

Veggie lover options are definitely where I'm hoping to draw from.  So far I've had suggested to broccoli, spinach, parsley, garlic, cheese, and an Alfredo sauce.

Still, other thoughts?  Alfalfa sprouts?  Artichoke?  Maybe Bat Ponies would like more fruit options?

Cheese pizza for the most part since they are vegetarians but topping may vary like:

Rarity: Diamonds

Applejack: Apple Slices

Pinkie: Chocolate Chips

Rainbowdash: Oh idk, clouds?