Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

IS mlp big enough to go small?

FNGRpony

okay i'm gonna admit,

i just watched the new movie bob and yes I totally stole that line.  ^^.  I sat there for a few seconds going "damn... that was a good line.. the buck am i gonna use it on?"

Hi guys!  (LOL)

Now how ever in his review he talked about marvel going to it's C or d level resources,

like cage, iron fist, so forth and so on,

do you think mlp could do something similar?

Forget back ground ponies for a moment.  Equistra is a giant bucking world friends.  their are places that might not even have ponies.

Do you think there's room enough for a show that covers the rest of the world of Equistra?]

Between dragons,

Griffins,

who knows what the hell else is out there.

hm come to think of it that's not exactly going small, i should stuck with the back ground ponies idea LOL.

Equestria is just one kingdom in the world, which is mostly pony-populated (contrast with places like the Crystal Empire or the Changeling Kingdom which are shown as separate from Equestria).

Anyway, Equestria is a big place and there is plenty of room for adventure for ponies and non-ponies alike. I think for a major non-pony race to be featured it would have to be in another kingdom, but yeah, a spinoff series like that could probably work.

I assume what you mean is that is the show big enough for like a mini series.

And well, i suppose it probably is. And there is plenty of other places within the MLP universe that could be explored in other series.

However, just because they can, i don't know if that means they should.

Equestria is just one kingdom in the world, which is mostly pony-populated (contrast with places like the Crystal Empire or the Changeling Kingdom which are shown as separate from Equestria).

Anyway, Equestria is a big place and there is plenty of room for adventure for ponies and non-ponies alike. I think for a major non-pony race to be featured it would have to be in another kingdom, but yeah, a spinoff series like that could probably work.

I kinda picture the changeling empire a crappy wasteland much like how people portray oricish settlements.

I mean their parasites.

I can't imagine the cultivate the land.

and i call the world equistra cause  i have no idea what to call it.

And i'd rather roast on a spit than call it the faust verse.

There is definitely enough room for the show to explore the rest of Equestria. The writers can use it to their advantage to explore the lore of the unexplored areas and kingdoms of Equestria that they have not thought about yet, it holds many doors open for opportunites like episodes or story arcs reflecting on the Mane 6 or the Cutie Mark Crusaders exploring like they are on an adventure across many vast lands.

I assume what you mean is that is the show big enough for like a mini series.

And well, i suppose it probably is. And there is plenty of other places within the MLP universe that could be explored in other series.

However, just because they can, i don't know if that means they should.

Well that's a fair remark much like the marvel project.

Can i be kinda excited and happy their doing stuff like the defenders?

I'm absolutely mild about it cause well it's old stuff, that was blah when it was fresh.

Equista is hot and hip... if their gonna do it, it might be the right time.

There is definitely enough room for the show to explore the rest of Equestria. The writers can use it to their advantage to explore the lore of the unexplored areas and kingdoms of Equestria that they have not thought about yet, it holds many doors open for opportunites like episodes or story arcs reflecting on the Mane 6 or the Cutie Mark Crusaders exploring like they are on an adventure across many vast lands.

>...ahem.

what part of "wouldn't even need ponies."

much less trying to shoe horn the main six........

*twitches*

I'm absolutely mild about it cause well it's old stuff, that was blah when it was fresh.

>...ahem.

*twitches*

It's not shoe horning. Remember when I said exploring the lore of the unexplored areas and kingdoms of Equestria? That means exploring all of the areas and kingdoms of Equestria, including the Griffon Empire and the Changeling Kingdom.

>...ahem.

*twitches*

Its possible like i said, idk if they should though or not, i feel like it may just not be anything that great, idk for sure, but idk if i'd feel its necessary.

Idk, its possible, i just dunno if its something thats needed, at all, not just now.

Its possible like i said, idk if they should though or not, i feel like it may just not be anything that great, idk for sure, but idk if i'd feel its necessary.

Idk, its possible, i just dunno if its something thats needed, at all, not just now.

I don't quite fallow what necessary has to do with it?

we got an episode with power ponies LOL coming up.(i'm looking forward to it)

I promise you that won't be necessary .

the question isn't is it necessary, will it work.

"will this create a fan friendly product."

Edited by FNGRpony

I don't quite fallow what necessary has to do with it?

we got an episode with power ponies LOL coming up.(i'm looking forward to it)

I promise you that won't be necessary .

the question isn't is it necessary, will it work.

"will this create a fan friendly product."

Well, its possible it may work, who knows, if MLP continues on however, it could distract from MLP. Otherwise the worst it could do is be not that good and stuff.

I don't know if it'd be quite the same without the mane 6 frankly.

Well, its possible it may work, who knows, if MLP continues on however, it could distract from MLP. Otherwise the worst it could do is be not that good and stuff.

I don't know if it'd be quite the same without the mane 6 frankly.

it's not suppose to be the same.

It's why i decided "don't say back ground ponies"

Cause there ought to be a whole world in that continuum.  Are their gonna be wacky adventures with out ponies?

Will we see a world lacking in friend ship that we just accept as the norm in that world?

Giving the writers a blank slate "go produce something outside the box."

(ha you can't call it pandering).

it's not suppose to be the same.

It's why i decided "don't say back ground ponies"

Cause there ought to be a whole world in that continuum.  Are their gonna be wacky adventures with out ponies?

Will we see a world lacking in friend ship that we just accept as the norm in that world?

Giving the writers a blank slate "go produce something outside the box."

(ha you can't call it pandering).

Well, then it would almost be not akin to MLP at all, and could essentially be its own standalone show. 

And i just don't know if it would still be as good as MLP. Just because its placed in the same universe won't mean much unless there is some interaction with the ponies, and even then it may not mean much if the show takes place mostly outside of Equestria in other kingdoms in the MLP universe. 

At one point its just gonna end up so different it won't even matter that its in the MLP universe.

idk, maybe i'm just over thinking this.

Well, then it would almost be not akin to MLP at all, and could essentially be its own standalone show. 

And i just don't know if it would still be as good as MLP. Just because its placed in the same universe won't mean much unless there is some interaction with the ponies, and even then it may not mean much if the show takes place mostly outside of Equestria in other kingdoms in the MLP universe. 

At one point its just gonna end up so different it won't even matter that its in the MLP universe.

idk, maybe i'm just over thinking this.

well i'm assuming you'd still have changelings or dragons.    maybe an entirely different point of view (and i'm just tossing ideas against the board not insisting)

how the rest of the world viewed luna and celestail fall out.

Imagine that story through the eyes of Bat ponies.

you know luna's guard.

I mean if i had to include someone she's a major character that really gets no air time.

The last two episodes festival was about her,

and she never got to say a word. 

well i'm assuming you'd still have changelings or dragons.    maybe an entirely different point of view (and i'm just tossing ideas against the board not insisting)

how the rest of the world viewed luna and celestail fall out.

Imagine that story through the eyes of Bat ponies.

you know luna's guard.

I mean if i had to include someone she's a major character that really gets no air time.

The last two episodes festival was about her,

and she never got to say a word. 

Technically changelings and dragons both existence in other places in different reincarnations, not just mlp, idk where exactly for changelings.

But i get what your saying. I'm just confusing myself i think at this point frankly ;p.

So are you talking about like having a series with everything in one ponies point of view? I suppose it could work as a mini series or something, but in some cases it may be boring and pointless. 

Idk, who knows, i could be surprised if it actually happens.