Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (SEARCHING) Love Eternity (Romance) (OPEN)

)O( Scarlet )O(

Ok, so I am thinking of starting my own romantic RolePlay, details are below:

Setting: The setting will be in Ponyville, where Dust Storm (My OC), has just arrived from a long flight from Canerlot, to get away from all the painful memories he has had, since living there, and while he is there, he meets a beautiful mare who likes him for him and they end up falling for each other.

Characters: (Please use your OC, I will have to go through your application (sorry I hate applications myself but it helps make the RP a better environment for all if we limit the amount of idiots etc).

Example:

OC Name: Dust Storm

Personality: Kind, friendly, fiercely loyal to his friends, will protect any pony regardless of age, gender, species or occupation, easily falls for beautiful and kind mares.

Short Backstory: Dust Storm used to be a fairly highly ranking officer in the Royal Guard in Canterlot, but during the battle of the Changeling invasion, he saw many of his brothers in hooves die, since then he has suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression and Anxiety. What doesn't help is that when he was only 10 years old, both of his parents were killed in a freak storm accident and he was forced to grow up in the streets of Canterlot.

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/dust-storm-r5084

The kind of mare that Dust Storm Likes is:

- Kind - Caring - Sweet - Honest - Loyal and Beautiful

He doesn't like Mares who are:

- Cruel - Harsh - Full of themselves and Uncaring

So yeah, I am hoping this can get lifted off the ground.

It will also help a lot if you can include an image of your OC as well,

for example:

img-2037994-1-Untitled-15_zps2c794b41.jp

Ok, seeing as there is no activity yet, I'm going to bump this thread in hopes someone will be interested

Bump, people this is OPEN! So don't be afraid to apply.

Edited by Dust Storm

Hey man didn't know if you wanted this to be a one on one thing but I'll go ahead and post my application to help get this up and running.

OC Name: Sleepless Sketch

Personality: Sketch is a good stallion at heart and will undoubtedly show it when met with the right ponies, though he could care less for those around him if they do not show interest to recognize them. Sketch has two major staples of his personality when it comes to play and they are all depended upon if Sketch has got enough sleep. (or not enough..) 

If Sketch is his usual working exhausted self, he has this don't care attitude about what he does nor does he have the insight towards consequences if their be any. He talks slow with a mellow tone. Although seeming exhausted, Sketch will no doubt continue to work through the long hours of the night and maybe collapse by morning.

If Sketch gets enough rest then his bright and friendly demeanor comes out of it's nightly shell and greet's the day's essence by trotting about town and giving the nearest Mare and/or Stallion and fine Salutation!

Dedicated, friendly,and all around hard working are just a few of Sketch's good points, while working to the point of exhaustion, oblivious to the world around him, and becoming a zombie towards the finishing of his work are some of the...not so good points to this pony.

(sorry for the longpersonality, but it's pretty imperative that it should be really.)

Backstory: Sketch has recently moved from Manehatten to Ponyville in an attempt to find happiness in general for himself as he was majorly overworked and exhausted from taking massive amounts of jobs in the Designer Profession. He's inherited his old Family home on the outskirts of Ponyville from his retired parents who are now living it up in Las Pegasus. With a steadier and calmer line of Designer jobs in Ponyville Sketch can only hope this new quieter and mellow flow of the place can fix his terrible sleeping habits and quirky double personality.

Image and detailed profile here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sleepless-sketch-r5143

I'll join, if you're still looking for people!

OC Name: Neon Fire

Personality: Loyal, shy at first, but outgoing once you get to know her, likes being with friends but needs alone time (introverted), caring, brave

Short Backstory: Neon Fire always lived in Cloudsdale for as long as she can remember.  She moved away from her family as soon as she could, always having problems there.  She lives on her own in a small house in Cloudsdale, her dream being either a Wonderbolt or Canterlot Guard.  She travels all the time, enjoying the discovery of new places.

Here's a picture of her: http://arkin-laufeyson.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Fire-flying-370130449

I would love to join as Ambrose, but typing is very hard on my phone, can I type up the rest later?

OC Name: Ambrose

Personality: Kind, friendly, often shy, will help others out of a really tight spot. Energetic and tired at the same time

Short Backstory: Ambrose was raised by only her father, her mother had died when she was born. She is mechanic and often loves challenged. However sometimes life is to stressful an she gets away from here job. When she was very young she was an alicorn, but some evil pony cut off her wings, she is sensitive to the flying subject

Suffers from depression, and flashbacks.

The kind of stallion Ambrose likes : caring quiet sensitive and sweet

She doesn't like:

- Cruel - Harsh - Full of themselves and rough

@@SleeplessSketch, @@Neon Fire, @,

Sleepless Sketch, no it's good and your stallion is in

Neon Fire, You're in

and

Lask, Ambrose is an automatic in too

@@SleeplessSketch and @Neon Fire

If you're wondering why Lask's OC Ambrose is an auto in, it is because I'm in atleast one or two more RP's with Ambrose, so I already know what she is like :)

Edited by Dust Storm
  • Brohoof 1

@@SleeplessSketch,

The RP and OOC Threads are up:

RP Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/79513-rp-love-eternity-romance-open/#entry2039806

OOC Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/79511-ooc-love-eternity-romance-open/

Just a heads up to anypony wanting to join in, please post your sign up thingys in here, also for those already in here, I am bringing my new OC Indigo StarSong (link in my signature) into the RP.

Enjoy!

OC Name: Skylar

Personality: Hes is very brave and will do anything for his friends / the mare he cares about. However he has a very emotional side which he doesn't usually to show to other ponies, unless in extreme circumstances!

Can seem quite serious and calm on the outside however once someone makes him laugh then he always lightens up .

He is a very deep pony who likes intellectual conversations and enjoys pondering / philosophizing about things in the world. However he is more than happy to talk about any random things

He is very loving when he finds a mare however it takes him a while to find the one right for him, hes not interested in materialistic possessions or mares that have lots of talents but instead he likes mares who are kind, loyal, caring but also tomboyish / mischievous. *Secret* He really likes RD but doesn't know how to tell her!

When he falls in love he does so deeply and wildly and will do anything for the mare who gives him these feelings!

He is a talented flyer but doesn't brag about his ability, however he loves to compete and push himself futher. He hates losing though but doesn't show it to much!
Usually a happy pony but when he gets upset it can last a while unless there are people there to comfort him!

Prefer's peace and quiet over loud parties etc. Doesn't like being the center of attention though he does like being noticed by other ponies.

He lives quite restricted when it comes to food etc, even though he is not super athletic (nor does he want to be) he still likes to keep healthy which means no pie's (we can leave them for Soarin!) , chocolate, cakes or anything of that sort! Unless its a special occasion.

Last but not least he can have a very mischievous sense of humor but he knows how to behave himself if he is upsetting someone or they dont approve of his humor!

Short Backstory: http://mlpforums.com/blog/1210/entry-7077-a-life-without-limits/

Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skylar-r4546

The kind of mare that Skylar Likes is:

Tomboyish, funny, kind, loyal and one that has a fiery / passionate side.

He doesn't like Mares who are:

Opinionated, full of themselves, mean, lazy, emotionally hard.

Edited by Skylar

Well lets build it up first, dont jump in at the deep end ;)

I don't like having to go with a certain some pony in these RP's since Skylar is meant to be hard to get :)

Besides he might not want to go for anyone here :P 

Edited by Skylar