Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pink Mist's Free Sigs And Avatars For Everypony!

Misty Rose

Great sig, using the doctor whooves one right now.

Thanks alot :D I'm glad you liked it ;)

Alrighty then.

I'm using the "Give A Smile" sig!

Thanks :) That one was just a silly little idea I had so I'm glad it came out okay ^_^

• Brohoof 3

One more thing. Did you get my message reply?

Eeyup looking at in now :) Oh and by the way if I were to do a vid tutorial on making sigs, what sig would you like to see me make?

Hey everypony! So after feeling a little down today I decided to cheer myself up by making Christmas themed sigs of each of the Mane 6.

So far I've made Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity. Check them out below and feel free to use them :lol:

post-17140-0-94486700-1386712824.png

post-17140-0-88250500-1386712853.png

post-17140-0-80208700-1386712872.png

More Christmas sigs for you guys! :D

Here's Fluttershy and Twilight :)

eQtEJ38.png

sImStgi.png

Alright everypony all the Christmas sig I made today are now on the first page if you want to use them :)

I did all of the Mane 6 and some other characters as a plus. :P I got really bored today if that's not already obvious :lol:

So I hope you like them. :) I'll work on regular sigs for other characters soon when I get the time :D Up next, probably some CMC sigs. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

Looks awesome! Thanks for making it!

No prob ;) They give me practice and something to do :)

Could you possibly do a signiture with my oc? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/damonater-r5335 heres a link to what he looks like and stuff. If you need to put text there, put "Hell awaits..."

Thanks.

I'll see what I can do ;) Oh and for future reference I actually have a normal sig request thread :) http://mlpforums.com/topic/65854-pink-mists-sig-and-avatar-request-shop-taking-requests-again-d/

• Brohoof 1

It's very generous of you to make these signatures, I'm torn between using your Christmas Rainbow Dash and your Christmas Nightmare Moon, but I think I'll use the RD one :)

The sigs are absolutely phenomenal! I'll be sure to give credit. Thank you for letting me and the other forum members use one :)

• Brohoof 1

post-17140-0-83652000-1386711663.png

post-17140-0-20129300-1386715685.png

post-17140-0-20358600-1386721369.png

See what I really like about these is how well you maintained the background color along side with the vector. The applejack sig you did is really nice and you chose a unique font that goes well with the sig. Usually what I do with vectors is I blur around the edges of the vector layer and on the background I will blur behind the vector to make it stand out more and so it does not look like it has that much "sharp edges" edges to it. These sigs above are great they have what I think is the most important thing when making signatures and that is everything flows well the colors the color choice of the font and etc. 

img-2039271-8-iTOrw5O.png

For this sig. I think that Derpy is just a tad bit too small imo. if you scaled her a bit bigger it would bring more focus on her. Also the font is a little bit bland and does not add too much towards the sig. now the color of the font is perfect however and maybe the opacity of the glow behind it could be toned down a bit. I like how you added the cutie marks to these signatures with adds a very nice touch complementing the character itself. Another thing the background is a nice color but I feel you could have add a bit to it to make it stand out a bit. Maybe a starburst brush or something you might think would work for it. 

post-17140-0-34113900-1385926002.png

This signature is by far one of my favorites from yours if not my favorite. The only only thing I think is that Octavia could have been made a tad bit bigger. Otherwise this signature is outstanding. The colors of the background and the lighting in the sig really is a what makes this sig great. The position of the font and the size of it is great. And once again I like the fact you put her cutie mark on the other side. 

post-17140-0-85982800-1386818783.png

This is a perfect example of what I mean by working with the background and I have to say you did a great job with this one. The font looks just a tad bit blurry on the sides though. 

post-17140-0-67183800-1386619798.png

I love this signature the background color goes with Spike x Rarity and the stars in the background add even more to it. My only big nitpick it the part where Rarities tail is cut off that too me you need to try to blend that within' the signature somehow. That to me is the only thing with this one. 

Overall your getting much better with each sig your making and you get the most important factor in making sigs and that is to get all the colors and background flowing well with the vector. ;) keep it up I want to see more by you! 

• Brohoof 4

img-2125032-1-post-17140-0-83652000-1386

img-2125032-2-post-17140-0-20129300-1386

img-2125032-3-post-17140-0-20358600-1386

See what I really like about these is how well you maintained the background color along side with the vector. The applejack sig you did is really nice and you chose a unique font that goes well with the sig. Usually what I do with vectors is I blur around the edges of the vector layer and on the background I will blur behind the vector to make it stand out more and so it does not look like it has that much "sharp edges" edges to it. These sigs above are great they have what I think is the most important thing when making signatures and that is everything flows well the colors the color choice of the font and etc. 

img-2039271-8-iTOrw5O.png

For this sig. I think that Derpy is just a tad bit too small imo. if you scaled her a bit bigger it would bring more focus on her. Also the font is a little bit bland and does not add too much towards the sig. now the color of the font is perfect however and maybe the opacity of the glow behind it could be toned down a bit. I like how you added the cutie marks to these signatures with adds a very nice touch complementing the character itself. Another thing the background is a nice color but I feel you could have add a bit to it to make it stand out a bit. Maybe a starburst brush or something you might think would work for it. 

img-2125032-5-post-17140-0-34113900-1385

This signature is by far one of my favorites from yours if not my favorite. The only only thing I think is that Octavia could have been made a tad bit bigger. Otherwise this signature is outstanding. The colors of the background and the lighting in the sig really is a what makes this sig great. The position of the font and the size of it is great. And once again I like the fact you put her cutie mark on the other side. 

img-2125032-6-post-17140-0-85982800-1386

This is a perfect example of what I mean by working with the background and I have to say you did a great job with this one. The font looks just a tad bit blurry on the sides though. 

img-2125032-7-post-17140-0-67183800-1386

I love this signature the background color goes with Spike x Rarity and the stars in the background add even more to it. My only big nitpick it the part where Rarities tail is cut off that too me you need to try to blend that within' the signature somehow. That to me is the only thing with this one. 

Overall your getting much better with each sig your making and you get the most important factor in making sigs and that is to get all the colors and background flowing well with the vector. ;) keep it up I want to see more by you! 

Just saw this now. THANKS SO MUCH!! :D I was really hoping for some real feedback on these, and this helps alot. I'm gonna take the suggestions into mind for my future sigs and try to patch up the ones I have made already :) I'm gonna keep improving to make my future ones a whole lot better :lol: Thanks again.

Thanks For The Awesome Sig!

No problem, I'm glad you like it ;)

I felt like making another sig today, and I consider it a ginormous sin that I haven't made one for Luna yet. :derp:

So here you have it. Our Beloved Princess of the Night has been added to my sig collection. :comeatus:

Let me know what you think :) I worked with the background and cloud effects alot, then I added some stars to really make it stand out. 

lphGkbk.png

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 5

Just saw this now. THANKS SO MUCH!! :D I was really hoping for some real feedback on these, and this helps alot. I'm gonna take the suggestions into mind for my future sigs and try to patch up the ones I have made already :) I'm gonna keep improving to make my future ones a whole lot better :lol: Thanks again.

No problem, I'm glad you like it ;)

I felt like making another sig today, and I consider it a ginormous sin that I haven't made one for Luna yet. :derp:

So here you have it. Our Beloved Princess of the Night has been added to my sig collection. :comeatus:

Let me know what you think :) I worked with the background and cloud effects alot, then I added some stars to really make it stand out. 

lphGkbk.png

It looks awesome Pink! The stars are all fitting and I really like how the moon is placed, it just seems perfect to be right there after the text. And the background has lots of beautiful stars which are all very fitting for Luna of course :D.

Great job!

It looks awesome Pink! The stars are all fitting and I really like how the moon is placed, it just seems perfect to be right there after the text. And the background has lots of beautiful stars which are all very fitting for Luna of course :D.

Great job!

Thanks alot :D I really appreciate the feedback, I wanted to make this sig special for my favorite princess :lol:

By the way Sun Butt's coming next y'all :P

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Hey everypony! Time for an update. I decided to make some avatars too so here are two I made yesterday :)

As for how my sigs are coming along, Celestia is coming next ;)

jz7NCRh.png   1Z3Tbaq.png

Edited by Pink Mist

(edited)

Thank you so much they are awesome! :3

img-2205534-1-tumblr_m940vjQLxV1rev63ko1

Your welcome :D I'm just having fun making these. 

So here are the newest avatars I made :) The Pinkie one I made two days ago but forgot to post here and the Twilight one I made just now :D

0F8F7MX.png  CRi3Rb8.png

Edited by Pink Mist

Now time for that avatar request I've been asking for!

If it's okay, mind making two? One for rarity and one for my OC?

If possible, thanks so much misty!

Just make them into an avatar at 150X150, along with a dark purple background for rarity, and a dark aquamarine background for my OC, thanks so much!

References:

Mlp_rarity_by_chicka1985-d4suj3c.pngfilly_swift_star_by_dxsilverxz-d69x7es.p

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...