Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(RP) Love Eternity (Romance) (OPEN)

)O( Scarlet )O(

Link to OOC Thread:

Dust Storm had had enough of the bad memories of his home in Canterlot, first his parents dying in a freak storm accident and then the Changeling Invasion, of which he saw many of his brothers and sister in hooves dying in battle. As of such, he suffered from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Depression and Anxiety. He just couldn't bear the site of Canterlot anymore, let alone living by himself. He packs what little things that he had, his three bags of bits (one which was his retirement fund from when he retired from being a Royal Canterlot Guard, one which was his life savings, and the other which was his inheritance/trust fund from when his parents died) and left his little apartment. He flew over to the train station and sat and waited for the train to arrive.

Edited by Dust Storm

Ambrose approached the train station. She had just finished her time at an engineering academy in canterlot. She sat down I. A bench and saw a depressed looking stallion nex to her "are you all right" she asked. He looked like a nice pony who need some help.

@,

Dust looks over to see who was speaking to him, only to see an extremely beautiful mare sitting next to him. His heart starts to beat fast.

"N..no, not really maa'am." He says, trying his hardest not to show his tears from when he was crying. Gosh, she's beautiful, and nice! He thinks to himself.

Ambrose saw his tears "oh no... What happened to you?" She said. She was already concerned for this stallion. Something bad must have happened to him. Ambrose enjoyed helping others, it was something she was good at, and she wanted to help this one. She looked over and saw her train in the distance

The chugging of the train could be heard in the distance as it neared it's destination of Canterlot. There were scattered ponies here and there as they went about their business and getting to one destination to another. But if you listen closely for long enough...you can hear the sound of a peculiar noise. An ever so slight sawing noise perhaps and if one didn't know any better, it almost sounded like a light snoring! Passing by the other travelers of the train and heading down to the last car on the 12th row towards the back..there sat a Paleish Green Stallion leaning his head against the window as he snored to himself. Sketch had always been a terrible sleeper and it clearly showed, but hey if it meant he could take a nap anywhere then of course he'll do it! Let's just hope he doesn't miss his stop to Ponyville...

@,

"I...I'm leaving Canterlot behind, to get away from all painful memories." Dust stutters, Wow, beautiful and caring!, "first my parents dying when I was only 10 years old, then I had to leave my career as a Royal Canterlot Guard. I cannot stand to live here anymore." He also sees the train, Thank Celestia the train is almost here, the sooner I'm out of Canterlot, the better.

Ambrose nodded sadly, "I've had plenty of bad memories believe me, like you my mother died , but I also lost my wings. This happened in Manehatten though". Sy the. Spoke up ((two thing Sy is Ambrose's alter ego also, can't do italics on phone, which is the signal for Sy)) what a lovely colt, would be a shame if you did something wrong. Sy said in Ambrose's head. Ambrose ignored Sy "is this your train?" She asked at the one just pulling into the station.

The chugging of the train could be heard in the distance as it neared it's destination of Canterlot. There were scattered ponies here and there as they went about their business and getting to one destination to another. But if you listen closely for long enough...you can hear the sound of a peculiar noise. An ever so slight sawing noise perhaps and if one didn't know any better, it almost sounded like a light snoring! Passing by the other travelers of the train and heading down to the last car on the 12th row towards the back..there sat a Paleish Green Stallion leaning his head against the window as he snored to himself. Sketch had always been a terrible sleeper and it clearly showed, but hey if it meant he could take a nap anywhere then of course he'll do it! Let's just hope he doesn't miss his stop to Ponyville...

Minn walked up the aisle and sat next to him. She pulled out a book and began to read. It was an action adventure story, and Minn was thrilled with it. Suddenly her wings popped a little waking the stallion next to her. She was shocked and slightly embarrassed by her jolt of energy. Her book fell to the floor, but she kept her attention on the stallion, to make sure he wasn't enraged. She began to stutter frightened. "I-I'm sorry s-..."

@,

"I'm sorry to hear about your mother dying, and yes it is. I'm moving to Ponyville. Not exactly sure what I will do when I get there, but I'm thinking of renting a room at the Inn until I find somewhere more permanent." Dude, don't blow it, don't be your usual awkward self.  "Is..this also your train? I wouldn't mind getting to know you better."

@@MinnesotaBrony155

"WHOA! WHAT'S THE DEADLINE?? THE FIRE? AM I LA- oh hey it's Canterlot..." Sketch shouted startled by the sudden knock of those wings...wings? He looked to his side and saw the stuttering and panicked look of the Mare sitting next to him. "Oh well Bloody heck, if it ain't a Pegasus! And I don't believe it we've stopped by Canterlot! I 'ave never seen Canterlot in a long time, been ages really, triewd to get into their art school but never really accepted me due to it being a MAGICAL Art school! Can you believe that?? Ponies can draw with their mouths too ya' know! See if I take my pen..I 'an 'raw like 'dis! Oh my I'm rambling again, terribly sorry Miss Pegasus Lady, shall I get your book? Here you go have your book courtesy of me." The green pony went on and on and ON as he talked his way into tangents and sub-topics making eyes wandering towards the loud rambler of a Earth Stallion, and the poor Pegasus was right dab in the middle of it, but never the less he picked up her book and held it out to her.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

Ambrose giggled slightly and her 'wings' twitched. "Me to" she replied. So far all eh males at the engineering school had been horrible to her, they were offended a mare would go to such a place. She held rout her hoof "Am Ambrose" she said. She already liked this stallion he was kind and caring.

@,

"I'm Dust Storm, but you can either call me Dust or Storm for short." He shakes her hoof, he sees her about to pick up her luggage, holds out a hoof, "Allow me miss Ambrose." He picks up her luggage along with his, "Maybe we can sit next to each other on the way to Ponyville, it's a long train ride and it will be nice to have somepony to talk to." Especially a kind, caring and beautiful mare like you, He whispers to himself.

Ambrose giggled again "what a gentlecolt" she said. She heard him murmur something "what was that?" She asked. She continued salong and found a mostly empty cabin, she tapped the seat next to hers, " here come sit" she said.

((Also should we have Dust stay with Ambrose because there is no room at the inn?))

@,  (yeah we can make it like in the other RP)

"Oh..n...nothing,, j..just saying that it would be nice to have somepony to talk to, e..especially a kind, caring and beautiful mare like you." He blushes, as he sets his and Ambrose's luggage down, and then sits down next to her.

Ambrose blushed "that's the first nice thing a stallion has said to me in a week, I was at an engineering school in canterlot and all the stallions made fun of me." She looked down. "Oh did I mention I had a place in ponyville, I can show you around if you want?"

@,

"Well that's just plain silly, those stallions don't know what they are missing, I for one think it's great to see a mare, especially a beautiful mare like you, show an interest in something like engineering, it shows that you are more than just beautiful, but smart and ambitious too. Oh, that would be lovely, I've only been to Ponyville once or twice, but my duties of protecting the Princesses have always kept me from exploring around." Look at me, I'm rambling like a little colt in love. LOVE? Can I really be in love? He looks over at Ambrose, and his eyes are twinkling and sparkling.

"Heh heh..okay." He said laughing to himself as he leaned against the window of his seat and looking out to the passing scenery before him. It reminded too much of the fast life he was living back in Manehatten. He looked around the room staring at the multiple ponies having idle conversation with one another, little fillies trotting around in the cars playing tag, and businessponies keeping to themselves as it was just another day at work, that's what he felt like most of the time..did he look like a Business sort of Pony? He sighed to himself and began making drawings by fogging up the window and drawing with his hoof trying to pass the time, it's a shame he was woken up, now he can't fall back asleep...darn disorder.

Ambrose blushed again "thank you very much Dust." She said, "I can't believe am actually taking to a royal guard, you guys are elite." She said. She nervously fiddle with her hooves shy about taking for so long with a stallion.

(Btw I most likely have to go in around 5 minutes)

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I didn't realize the topic was up.  I kind of skimmed through the posts, but I assume they're all on the train, right?

IC:

Neon Fire quickly boarded the train, sitting down.  There were a lot of ponies on the train, which she didn't always mind, but today was different.  She was already annoyed with her family, and just moved out.  She was on the train, looking for new places to explore.

@, (aaw ok, will you be on in the evenings (my afternoon))

"You're welcome, and to be honest, I USED to be a Royal Guard, the battle when the Changelings tried to invade, I saw many of my brothers and sisters in hooves die before my eyes, and since then, I have suffered from PTSD, Depression and Anxiety, so i had to retire early." He thinks about kissing her, but doesn't because he doesnt want to seem like he is rushing things.

Edited by Dust Storm

(( @@Neon Fire  Yeap you got it! ))

He couldn't take it anymore, he was too energetic and fidgety now, besides his flank's all asleep from sitting too long since his departure from Maehatten. "Excuse me pardon mee.." He said squeezing by the mare next to him. He shook body and huffed getting feeling back into his rumpus, though there was always that sharp pin and needles feeling from all the blood rushing in. "Ow, crimeny.." He shook his head and began trotting down the aisle getting some exercise as he spotted by a few ponies of artistic inspiration, there was even a cute couple consisting of a Pegasus Stallion and a Unicorn Mare seemingly hitting it off. He chuckled and continued onwards up the aisle.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@,

"Well that's just plain silly, those stallions don't know what they are missing, I for one think it's great to see a mare, especially a beautiful mare like you, show an interest in something like engineering, it shows that you are more than just beautiful, but smart and ambitious too. Oh, that would be lovely, I've only been to Ponyville once or twice, but my duties of protecting the Princesses have always kept me from exploring around." Look at me, I'm rambling like a little colt in love. LOVE? Can I really be in love? He looks over at Ambrose, and his eyes are twinkling and sparkling.

Can I join in the rp? is that what it means by open? anyway if I can Please pm me

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaa aaaaa  aaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa  sorry, 200 words I mean come on

Edited by BronyDash465

((Of course :)))

Ambrose looked over, " I know when, I lost my wings I was never the same, even today I am still depressed, once I..." She trailed off realizing that suicide wasn't a good topic for conversation. She sighed and rested her head against the back of the seat, into doing so it slipped and landed on Dust's shoulder.

@,

Dust sighs, "that's terrible. I'm sorry to hear you lost your wings." He tries his best to keep his wings closed up, so as not to upset Ambrose, then notices that her head had slipped from the back of the seat to his shoulder, and that she hadn't moved it. He smiles at her, his eyes still twinkling and sparkling, Perhaps I am in love... But how can it be? I only just met her!

@,

I would prefer if people asked those sort of questions in the OOC/Signup thread, but yes you can join once you've posted in the signup/ooc thread and I've had a look at your OC

Can I join in the rp? is that what it means by open? anyway if I can here is a bit of my addition to it 

Get ahold of yourself, you just met them, you can't possibly be in love yet.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Ambrose said.

"Wha_?" Dust said, for he realized that (he/She) had been staring at (Him/Her Im still a bit confused on who is a boy and who is girl) for about a half a minute.

(( @ Hey pal you can find a quick summary of what's going on over yonder! : http://mlpforums.com/topic/79467-searching-love-eternity-romance-open/#entry2039852  there's also an OOC thread for those who don't know right over to this way http://mlpforums.com/topic/79511-ooc-love-eternity-romance-open/#entry2040031 And I do gotta agree the character limit is a biiiiit stretching it making so I have to properly make a sentence not worth mentiong at all, like that~ ))