Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(RP) Love Eternity (Romance) (OPEN)

)O( Scarlet )O(

Ambrose laughed "that's what I have been trying to show you this whole time. I love you, you love me . That's what matters. It helps that you perfect too". The train pulled into the station and she boarded it with Dust. "I will always love you" she said to him. She sat down in her seat.

@,

"Well yes, that is true love." Dust sits down next to Ambrose, "I'm glad my reinduction isn't until a few more days, I've gotta really polish up my armour and medals, and get used to wearing them again. It's been so long that I've nearly forgotten what it feels like to wear them."

@,

Ambrose leaned her head against Dust. "Its good to finally be getting home" she said. She closed her eyes but she had no intention off going to sleep, instead she thought about things she could build for Dust in order to keep him safe from the duites of a guard.

@,

"It sure is, isn't it love?" Dust says as he holds Ambrose close and kisses her. He was the happiest he had been in years. so happy, that all he really wanted to do was to be alone with Ambrose. He wanted to show her that he really loved her and cared for her. no matter what.

@

Ambrose smiled as the train finally stopped at the train station. She got out leading Dust, as soon as they got back to her house, Ambrose disappeared into her workshop.She was trying to fix up the explosive bow for Dust.

word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit 

@,

Dust Storm gets out his armour and medals and starts fixing them up. After a few hours he finally manages to get his armour to a respectable state, "Well, it's not perfect, but it will have to do." He says to himself, He decides to put it on, "Hmm, still fits, that good." He goes to the workshop to see how Ambrose is doing, he knocks on the door.

@,

Ambrose finally had it working. The bolts now had a timer instead of detonating instantly. "Come in" she said. The crossbow was currently disabled. She had also made a shadow cloak for him, it pretty much just made it harder for him to be seen in general. Plus it was stylish.

@,

Dust walks in to the workshop, decked out in all his armour, "I got my armour to the best state I could get it to. So, how do I look?" he asks her. Whenever he was around her, he gradually forgets all about his self doubt and nightmares. Ambrose lit up his life. More than she knew.

@,

"Dashing" Ambrose replied. "Very handsome." She handed him the shadow cloak. "Here add this to the mix" she said. and attached the cloak to him. His image ripples slightly. "Normal" she said and the cloak changed to a normal one colored black.She also handed him the crossbow. 

@,

"A..are these really for me? Thank you love, and I see you've worked out the kinks in the bow, that's good." He gladly accepts the gifts that Ambrose gives to him, He smiles and kisses her, "Honey, when I'm around you, I forget all of my self doubt and hate, you light up my life, more than you know."

@

Ambrose just smiled and leaned in and kissed him."Thats why i cant lose you to the guard, my life would be over if i lost you." she smiled.  "Please be safe." she said. The more she thought about it the more worried she was. Then she realized, that she might be able to work in canterlot to, that would be her next priority.

@,

"Of course I'll be careful love. Esepcially now I have a reason to live.And that reason is you." He kisses her back. "With you in my life, nothing and nopony can stop me. And thos dark thoughts of mine, they are all gone." He kisses her again.

filler filler filler filler

@,

Ambrose smiled. "Am glad i could help you out" she said. The voice was not her own, it was way to soft.

((Not sure what to say))

word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit word limit  

@,

Dust smiles, "well love, I guess I better get to work on my medals, and maybe give little Nightstar some attention, he was bugging me for some before." He hugs her tight and doesnt want to let her go, but has to. He lets her go and leaves the workshop to go and find his medals.

@,

Ambrose picked up Nightstar, and attached the little bronze star to his collar "Here you go" she started to pet him talking slowly to him. "I am so worried about Dust, i dont want him to get hurt." she began to cry softly into her hoof, making sure Dust couldn't hear her.

@,

Nightstar says in a soothing but cute little voice, "I'm worried about daddy too mummy, But please mummy, don't cry." He rubs his head against her hoof purring. "Please mummy, i get upset when you cry. I don't like being upset."

filler filler fillerfillerfiller

Ambrose looked down "how the buck can you talk?" She asked. The tears still went down her face. "How.... What?" She was so confused. She got and left for her room in the workshop and sent a message to Nightstar through te amulet. Not mad at you it said.

sjdjdjjd jdd ddj end gd dbdibdikx

@,

Through the amulet, Nightstar said to her, "You are magic mummy, you did not know it, but when you touched me for the first time, you trasfered some magik into me. That is how you can understand me, but only you can, daddy can't. And i know, you're upset because of daddy."

Ambrose took off her side of the amulet. The cat that was talking to her was scaring her. She couldn't handle this. It was too much at once. She lay down and closed her eyes trying to find comfort in sleep. How ever that just brought dreams, and with the assistance of Sy, she began to thrash wildly.

@, Did you want to start the new one now? If so, i'll start it via pm.

filler filler fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller fillerfillerfillerfiller fillerfiller filler fillervfillerfillerfillerfillerfillervfiller filler vfillerfillerfillerfiller filler filler fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller fillerfillerfillerfiller fillerfiller filler fillervfillerfillerfillerfillerfillervfiller filler vfillerfillerfillerfiller

Sure might make a new mare.

Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd s

@,

Ok well let me know when she is done, and we'll start

Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd Fjkkekziendkd s

• 2 months later...

@@MinnesotaBrony155 "WHOA! WHAT'S THE DEADLINE?? THE FIRE? AM I LA- oh hey it's Canterlot..." Sketch shouted startled by the sudden knock of those wings...wings? He looked to his side and saw the stuttering and panicked look of the Mare sitting next to him. "Oh well Bloody heck, if it ain't a Pegasus! And I don't believe it we've stopped by Canterlot! I 'ave never seen Canterlot in a long time, been ages really, triewd to get into their art school but never really accepted me due to it being a MAGICAL Art school! Can you believe that?? Ponies can draw with their mouths too ya' know! See if I take my pen..I 'an 'raw like 'dis! Oh my I'm rambling again, terribly sorry Miss Pegasus Lady, shall I get your book? Here you go have your book courtesy of me." The green pony went on and on and ON as he talked his way into tangents and sub-topics making eyes wandering towards the loud rambler of a Earth Stallion, and the poor Pegasus was right dab in the middle of it, but never the less he picked up her book and held it out to her.

Oh I'm sorry, hey I'm an artist too, turns out I was just heading to my class at the gifted wings college... They have an excellent art class there. I ride this train every morning, but I've never seen you here before, I usually sit alone but the trains awful full today... I hope I didn't bother you, it's just these books get me all riled up and... Sorry. Ahem, I'm Minn. the pink pegasus blushed with embarrassment. I'm sorry, I don't mind your rambling, I find it rude that they don't accept you, hey maybe you should sign for gifted wings. They accept any pony as long as they're talented, it's mostly pegasi but we accept any pony with a knack for art. She smiled and stared for a minute. Oh sorry I zoned out...