Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(RP) Love Eternity (Romance) (OPEN)

)O( Scarlet )O(

Ambrose saw Dust look over and realized her head had been on his shoulder. "Oh sorry I has my eyes closed, I didn't notice". She said, she blushed and looked out the window. Now she had made things awkward, good job Ambrose you did it already, and made it weird

@,

Dust smiles, "No, no, it's no trouble at all, really. I honestly didn't mind at all." He says, "I..I know we just met and everything but..well.." How do I say this? Do I just flat out tell her? What if she thinks I'm a creep after telling her? He starts sweating and shaking, "A..Ambrose? I know we only just met b..but. well I think that you're very pretty and beautiful, but that's not what is really important to me, what is most important to me is that, I also think you are very kind and caring, and you are very nice. Smart too. I..I...I really like you."

Neon Fire sighed and decided to get up for a short walk around the train to stretch out.  Train rides were always boring and not to mention, very long.  She got up, trotting along through the train and bumped into a stallion by accident, and fell back.

"Whoops, I'm sorry," she said, getting up and taking a few steps back.

OOC: no idea how to do the @ thing but this is directed to Sleepless Sketch

Edited by Neon Fire

Ambrose was a bit taken a back "oh...um...thanks" she said a bit awkwardly, honestly she likes him to, but not that much. "I like you to but, it's to soon for me to have another relationship my last coltfriend died at Christmas (Guess)" she said. "Your still great and I still really wan to be friends, I will be your marefriend but I need some time."

((Taking this a bit slower))

Neon Fire sighed and decided to get up for a short walk around the train to stretch out.  Train rides were always boring and not to mention, very long.  She got up, trotting along through the train and bumped into a stallion by accident, and fell back.

"Whoops, I'm sorry," she said, getting up and taking a few steps back.

OOC: no idea how to do the @ thing but this is directed to Sleepless Sketch

(( Quotes can be just as handy ))

"Blimey! Whoa you didn't see me coming a mile away! My apologies Miss Pegasus lady, how about a hoof up? seems like I wasn't the only pony getting tired of this dragged along ride, well more dragged along than usual since I'm coming from Manehatten, but nevertheless It'd still be a rough trip long the ways to a small Pony town in the far countryside, still it's a lovely pl- OH CARROTS I'm rambling again aren't I?"

He went on again as more ponies looked in their general direction, nevertheless he lent out a hoof and picked up the Mare from the floor and upwards right up.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@,

Dust Storm understood and nods, "It's ok, I totally understand. It's always best to take things slow anyway, and I'm sorry to hear about your last coltfriend." Dust's stomach growls loudly, "Oh my, sorry about that, I must be hungry, would you like something to eat?"

(( Quotes can be just as handy ))

"Blimey! Whoa you didn't see me coming a mile away! My apologies Miss Pegasus lady, how about a hoof up? seems like I wasn't the only pony getting tired of this dragged along ride, well more dragged along than usual since I'm coming from Manehatten, but nevertheless It'd still be a rough trip long the ways to a small Pony town in the far countryside, still it's a lovely pl- OH CARROTS I'm rambling again aren't I?" He went on againas more ponies looked in their general direction, nevertheless he lent out a hoof and picked up the Mare from the floor and upwards right up.

Neon Fire chuckled.

"Hey, it's fine," she said, taking his hoof as she stood up. 

She shook the dust off of her, and wiped off her mane from the dust on the floor.  She brushed her mane back a bit, annoyed the floor would mess it up as if she just got out of bed.  She really didn't care about brushing her mane, but it was different if she was out somewhere. 

"So where are you heading to?" She asked him.

OOC:  I'm probably gonna disappear for a bit.  I'm eating dinner and then I don't know what's going on after.  I'll try to post in between on my ipod

Edited by Neon Fire

Neon Fire chuckled.

"Hey, it's fine," she said, taking his hoof as she stood up. 

She shook the dust off of her, and wiped off her mane from the dust on the floor.  She brushed her mane back a bit, annoyed the floor would mess it up as if she just got out of bed.  She really didn't care about brushing her mane, but it was different if she was out somewhere. 

"So where are you heading to?" She asked him.

OOC:  I'm probably gonna disappear for a bit.  I'm eating dinner and then I don't know what's going on after.  I'll try to post in between on my ipod

"Now isn't that the question of the day! The excitement of traveling and seeing new places, it inspires me to no end!...Oh right, I'm heading off to Ponyville, see I'm moving from Manehatten, quite the ways away if you ask me."

He said leaning on one of the empty train car seats. He scanned her from head to hoof seeing what sort of conclusions he could make of the Blue Mare on first eye contact. Though that would be alot easier if he didn't have such heavy eyelids all the time and it was difficult keeping himself awake now that he's had his little outbursts of energy today.

"And what about you? Having a little traveling exposition are we? Pegasi are always admirable for their ability to keep on going, wish I had that kind of energy, sadly I'm just but an Earth Stallion meself~" He went on his eyes always drawing back to those inspiring wings Pegasi always had.

Ambrose smiled at him "thank you for understanding me" she said, "not a lot of ponies can do that" she leaned back in her seat this time to the opposite side of Dust not wanting to fall on his shoulder again. She closed her eyes and tried to get to sleep, she then realized she was being rude, and sat up again

@,

"It's ok miss Ambrose, not a lot of ponies understand me either, so I try to do what I can to understand others and put their needs in front of my own first." He notices that Ambrose looks tired, "Miss Ambrose, you can go to sleep if you would like, I honestly don't mind. My legs are going to sleep from all this sitting down, so I think I may go for a bit of a walk anyway." He says smiling at Ambrose

Ambrose stood up "mind if I join you?" She was wondering where you would walk on a train. She voiced this thought "a walk? Where to?" She asked. Ambrose began to notice all the small details about him, his scars, sadness in his eyes, everything.

(This character limit))

@,

"Oh well I was just going to go get something to eat, maybe see if there were any other ponies on here who'd like to chat, and sure, the more the merrier." Dust notices the look in Ambrose's eyes, the sign of concern, but he wasn't sure why, "Miss Ambrose? W..why are you looking at me like that?"

"Now isn't that the question of the day! The excitement of traveling and seeing new places, it inspires me to no end!...Oh right, I'm heading off to Ponyville, see I'm moving from Manehatten, quite the ways away if you ask me."

He said leaning on one of the empty train car seats. He scanned her from head to hoof seeing what sort of conclusions he could make of the Blue Mare on first eye contact. Though that would be alot easier if he didn't have such heavy eyelids all the time and it was difficult keeping himself awake now that he's had his little outbursts of energy today.

"And what about you? Having a little traveling exposition are we? Pegasi are always admirable for their ability to keep on going, wish I had that kind of energy, sadly I'm just but an Earth Stallion meself~" He went on his eyes always drawing back to those inspiring wings Pegasi always had.

"I'm just travelling to wherever the train takes me, I guess.  I love to travel, and although I love using my wings to fly around places, I wanted to be taken somewhere random today," she replied.

She looked around the train at all the other ponies, then proceeded to stretch her legs and wings.

"What made you decide to move to Ponyville, of all places?" She asked, curiously.

"I'm just travelling to wherever the train takes me, I guess.  I love to travel, and although I love using my wings to fly around places, I wanted to be taken somewhere random today," she replied.

She looked around the train at all the other ponies, then proceeded to stretch her legs and wings.

"What made you decide to move to Ponyville, of all places?" She asked, curiously.

"Weeell..." He paused for a second and looked upwards to the ceiling thinking of an answer, a habit of his.

He looked out towards one of the windows and contemplated back on his life, what he's done, and how happy he'd thought he be only to regret the fast life.

"Back in Manehatten I went to school and got a degree in Desgn. See I wanted to draw for a living, but I lived in Ponyville before Manehatten and realized there were no specific schools to get me through what I wanted to learn, so I tried to apply in Canterlot, but that went patoot. Then I tried Manehatten and that's where I spent the rest of my 4 years learning the trade...but once I gotten out and given jobs from multiple Film Industries, it became....stressful...so I thought why not move back to Ponyville where I'd have..not so much stress!...Oh is that too personal? I swear my rambling is going to get me into trouble one day."

"Weeell..." He paused for a second and looked upwards to the ceiling thinking of an answer, a habit of his.

He looked out towards one of the windows and contemplated back on his life, what he's done, and how happy he'd thought he be only to regret the fast life.

"Back in Manehatten I went to school and got a degree in Desgn. See I wanted to draw for a living, but I lived in Ponyville before Manehatten and realized there were no specific schools to get me through what I wanted to learn, so I tried to apply in Canterlot, but that went patoot. Then I tried Manehatten and that's where I spent the rest of my 4 years learning the trade...but once I gotten out and given jobs from multiple Film Industries, it became....stressful...so I thought why not move back to Ponyville where I'd have..not so much stress!...Oh is that too personal? I swear my rambling is going to get me into trouble one day."

"Personal?  I wouldn't say so.  Unless it's something you don't wanna share with others," she replied.  "Yeah, I can understand though about moving from Manehatten to Ponyville for stress reasons...  I've been to Manehatten before, not really somewhere I'd ever consider living.  I like Ponyville, but it's not much of a tourist attraction spot like other places I've been to.  I like sticking with Cloudsdale.  It's where I was born and even though I've moved out, I stayed in Cloudsdale, seeing as I love it there.  I'm just glad I finally moved out."

She quickly shut her mouth, wondering if she should have said that last part.  It shouldn't have been too big a deal.  It's not like her family was around to yell at her or something.

Ambrose looked away, "it's nothing, also you don't have to say mama every time Ambrose is fine" she said. Ambrose stood up and led Dust through the hallway down to the dinning car, she sat down and a table and pointed for Dust to join her

((Sorry this took so long my other post dust come through i guess))

@, (that's ok)

"Ok, I just thought you were concerned about something." He sits down to join her, "You know, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad you want to take things slowly, I..I'm still hurting after what my exmarefriend did to me and well...today is also the 15 year anniversary of when..when my parents died."

"Personal?  I wouldn't say so.  Unless it's something you don't wanna share with others," she replied.  "Yeah, I can understand though about moving from Manehatten to Ponyville for stress reasons...  I've been to Manehatten before, not really somewhere I'd ever consider living.  I like Ponyville, but it's not much of a tourist attraction spot like other places I've been to.  I like sticking with Cloudsdale.  It's where I was born and even though I've moved out, I stayed in Cloudsdale, seeing as I love it there.  I'm just glad I finally moved out."

She quickly shut her mouth, wondering if she should have said that last part.  It shouldn't have been too big a deal.  It's not like her family was around to yell at her or something.

"Ahhh yes well nopony lives with their parents forever! I've practically inherited my old house due to the folks retiring themselves to Las Pegasus...lucky gits." 

He chuckled as a mental image of both his parents came into mental view gambling away at the slot machines like nopony cares. He shook his head and cleared his throat, though upon doing so a huge yawn had snucked up on him. His eyes widened as he covered his mouth with his hooves embarrassed. But before he could apologize his eyes grew even heavier as he wobbled and ultimately fell onto one of the empty car seats thanks to the bumpiness of the train.

"Oh boy..I can't be this tired already...cursed disorders.." He muttered to himself unknowing if she heard him or not.

• Brohoof 1

Ambrose reached over and touched his shoulder "am very sorry about your parents" she said. She sat quietly then and thought about her own parents. A serving pony soon arrived to take her order. Ambrose ordered a quiche.

((Off to dinner back on in a 30 min))

@,

"it..it's ok Ambrose, I'm just sad that I didn't really get to know them all that well." Dust Storm replies, he orders a salad with hayfries and a chocolate milkshake. He starts fiddling with a little pendant he constantly wears around his neck, then opens the locket on the pendant and sighs, then closes it again.

Ambrose thought about what Dust had told her, she decided not to ask what was in the locket, it would only hurt, not help. " I has a colt friend who once bewitched me" she said. "Some ponies are just the worst" she said. She stood up and walked around the table to sit next to Dust

@,

Dust said, "sorry, I didn't mean to sigh like that. It's just this photo of my parents. It's one of the only things I have left to remind me of them." He shows her the photo inside the locket, it is a photo of him as a very young colt sitting in between them.  Oh Celestia! She's sitting next to me now, don't make any moves, she said she wants to go slow, and I WILL respect that!

@ @

"Sorry to be such a clutz but I'm afraid my...energy supplies are running a bit low, I think I'll go grab a bite in the Dining Cart, join me if you like! Otherwise, salutations."

He bowed his head and left the Blue Pegasus to her own doings for the time being as he was in desperate need of some quick energy considering they were closing in on their Ponyville destination. He clopped through the Dining Car's double doors and yawned silently to himself growing a bit more weary due to his sleeping complications. Upon going further down the aisle he had seen..a familiar brown Stallion talking to Mare of peculiar features. Nonetheless he decided to confirm his suspicions and upon doing so he was met with the sight of an old friend of his when he was staying briefly in Canterlot.

"Dusty?? Is that you sir? Oh wow! What a coincidence seeing you here! And with a lovely Mare as well, watch out Ma'am this fellow is quuuuite the eye catcher if you know what I mean~" He winked at her clicking his tongue followed by a slight yawn.

Edited by SleeplessSketch

@ @

"Sorry to be such a clutz but I'm afraid my...energy supplies are running a bit low, I think I'll go grab a bite in the Dining Cart, join me if you like! Otherwise, salutations."

He bowed his head and left the Blue Pegasus to her own doings for the time being as he was in desperate need of some quick energy considering they were closing in on their Ponyville destination. He clopped through the Dining Car's double doors and yawned silently to himself growing a bit more weary due to his sleeping complications. Upon going further down the aisle he had seen..a familiar brown Stallion talking to Mare of peculiar features. Nonetheless he decided to confirm his suspicions and upon doing so he was met with the sight of an old friend of his when he was staying briefly in Canterlot.

"Dusty?? Is that you sir? Oh wow! What a coincidence seeing you here! And with a lovely Mare as well, watch out Ma'am this fellow is quuuuite the eye catcher if you know what I mean~" He winked at her clicking his tongue followed by a slight yawn.

Neon Fire was getting hungry at this point, so she trotted over and decided to join the stallion.  She just realized, she never did ask his name.  She could get to that later.  She saw him with two others and walked over.

"Hey, are these your friends?" She asked, looking over at them.

Neon Fire was getting hungry at this point, so she trotted over and decided to join the stallion.  She just realized, she never did ask his name.  She could get to that later.  She saw him with two others and walked over.

"Hey, are these your friends?" She asked, looking over at them.

(( Welcome Back! ))

"Huh? Oh hey! Well one of them is and I've only known him because I stayed in Canterlot for a bit and Dusty here was an excellent tour guide, although poor guy is a bit on the quiet side sometimes and I can understand, but once you get him going on he'll warm up to you and Hooves be praised the boy can carry a conversation!...Right Rambling, actually I don't I even got your name Miss..although it would be sensible because I have ought to introduce myself." He said going on again as he turned towards his Pegasus acquaintance. 

"I am Sleepless Sketch, though most just refer to me as Sketch, or that one Stallion that can't keep awake in class sometimes, buuuut that's another thing entirely. A pleasure to meet ya!" Sketch said as he lent out his hoof for a good shake trying to masquerade his sleepy demeanor for ramble and banter.