Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy

----------------------

Hay there guys, it seems everypony has started answering questions and I think fluttershy should join in, it was hard convincing her, she will be using my account to respond

Oh... hi everypony

I decided to give a try at asnwering questions any of you may have It's very simple, just ask a basic question and I will do my best to answer it, so please send in your questions...I mean.... if it's OK with you

Hello Fluttershy!

Out of all the animal species which one do you like the most? Excluding ponies.

Oh, there are so many diffrent creatures I like, it would be impossible for me to pick my favorite one, I feel every creature is special in there own way and that none is better then the other

Yay. Can I hug you? B)

Of Course!

*Hug*

That... that was not to hard was it? I hope I did not hurt you

May I please become your pet?

OH...I always do enjoy getting to pets, you could never have to many you know ^.^

Hi Fluttershy. Why do you let Angel boss you around so much?

I know, I should be more assertive, I do have the "stare" on my side, but I love my pets to much to use it carelessly

Edited by Sir King Attorney Marco V

Fluttershy, how did you ever find the courage to accompany Twilight and your other friends into the Everfree forest to pursue Nightmare Moon?

I'm assuming you didn't know most of your friends at the time. That just mistifys me even more!

I dont know why, normmaly I would be mortified, but something told me that I needed to go this time, to get over my fears.

Does it ever get hard watching over so many poor animals at the same time?

Yes it is a challenge, but there is nothing that would make me not want to care for these animals, I love all creatures and love to see them happy, that's all that mattors ^.^

Fluttershy, can I have a hug? Also, do you hold any ill will towards Gilda since she made you cry for no reason? Because you know, it breaks all our hearts to see you in tears and I'm just wondering how that made you feel?

AWWW YOU ARE SO CUTE, yes you can have a hug

*hug*

Also regarding guilda, I don't hold a grudge, I hope that one day she will change, I know that RD and her most have been good friends :(

So I can become your pet?!

*squee*

OF COURSE, new pets always bring me joy ^.^

So now that I can be ure pet, how can I get to u in Equestria?

I'm currently on a planet called Earth.

Well I could always get twilight to bring you here ^.^

Also i thought that "earth" was a type of pony.... *shrugs*

Did you know that angel is my boy?

I know angle has many friends, I just hope that he does not get into to much trouble ^.^

MAKE SURE YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM!!! If... you don't mind

• Brohoof 1

Well I could always get twilight to bring you here ^.^

Also i thought that "earth" was a type of pony.... *shrugs*

Ooh!

That's sounds wonderful.

Please bring me to Equestria as soon as possible.

Ooh!

That's sounds wonderful.

Please bring me to Equestria as soon as possible.

I will try ;)

Fluttershy, why are you so shy?

I guess it all goes back to when I was just a little filly, with all the other ponies making fun of me at the flight acadamy, that's why I get nervous around new ponies, I try to keep little attention to my self.

Do you have a special some pony if not why? you are a very beutiful pony and i for one realy love you.

Hmm....the only question I could ask is: Why are you so adorable? :3

Oh, Thank you so much, I don't have a special some pony, I never really get to know any pony new, but I really appreciated both of your faltering complements ^.^

Fluttershy, how long does it take you to feed all the animals that live around your house? You have quite a few, so I would imagine quite a while.

It does not take to long actually, just feeding them takes about 30 minutes, but all the special care and attention is what really takes up most of my time