Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy

----------------------

Hi fluttershy i'm minor's brother and guess what. Yesterday some mean guy punched me in the face and i hade to see a doctor and it turns out i have went permanently blind in my right eye.

any way how are you?

How do you get the bits to help support your home and whatnot? Even if your friends help out, what about before then?

Oh, it's simple really, I am considered a vet, and not to mention that I take care of other pony's pets, what I do with the animals pretty much is my job

is the fluttershy stare runs in your family or did you just have that power with you the entire time?

Honestely I have no idea where it came from, I guess it's something to do with my ability with animals.

Hello Fluttershy!

what is your favorite dessert

Hmmm..... I never really thought about it that much, mmmm but apple pie sounds so good right now ^.^

Do you like to wear socks?

Why do you look so adorable when you squee or hold a juicebox?

I am not much of a socks pony my self, also, I don't know why... I don't try to be *shrugs*

Hi fluttershy i'm minor's brother and guess what. Yesterday some mean guy punched me in the face and i hade to see a doctor and it turns out i have went permanently blind in my right eye.

any way how are you?

.....:(

Well I am very sorry for that, I can try to fix it if you like, but my experience with humans is not all that grate, considering I have never met one in real life :/

have you tried the fluttershy stare on yourself?

....yes..... yes I have.... and I basically went into a transe for about 10 minutes... not good, thats why I use it with caution.

have you gotten any better with controlling your assertiveness since Putting Your Hoof Down?

Yes I have, I am learning to stand up for my self, trying to make sure I dont get pushed around, but also I need to make sure I dont go nasty like I did before..
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, Angel is not a jerk, he just needs to be less picky and stubern.

if you say so...

what do you think of the Butchershy and Flutterbitch that some people have made you out to be?

if you say so...

what do you think of the Butchershy and Flutterbitch that some people have made you out to be?

It really makes me upset, I don't want any pony to see me like a monster, I want every pony to see me as a kind pony. :(

Hi fluttershy what's your favourite scary movie

Posted Image

I don't watch scary movies... because they are... scary... *meep*

oh Fluttershy, you are so cute! (joke warning)

Were you always this cute, or did you have to work at it? (anypony tell me if you know what game that's from)

Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

oh Fluttershy, you are so cute! (joke warning)

Were you always this cute, or did you have to work at it? (anypony tell me if you know what game that's from)

I never really try to make my self look better then anypony else

Did you really enjoy being a Flutterbitch?

At first I thought it was grate, me, standing up for my self, but I soon realized that I have been a horrible pony.

do the ponies that were taking advantage of you in "Putting Your Hoof Down" still bother you?

Oh, they really don't bother me that much, it was just that people took advantage of me, and I learned how to make my self stand up to any pony that tries to use me.

Hey Fluttershy, have you ever considered getting some Chords of Steel?

Chords.... of..... what now?

Chords.... of..... what now?

Chords of Steel! They're the secret weapon of the Ace Attorney, Apollo Justice.

You see his vocal chords have turned to steel after going through excessive training. That means that whenever he yells, his Chords of Steel will echo his already loud voice and amplify it, making sure he's heard even in the noisiest of court rooms!

I'm sure that if you were to go through the training everypony would be able to hear you and would listen to what you have to say!

Edited by King of Magikarps

Chords of Steel! They're the secret weapon of the Ace Attorney, Apollo Justice.

You see his vocal chords have turned to steel after going through excessive training. That means that whenever he yells, his Chords of Steel will echo his already loud voice and amplify it, making sure he's heard even in the noisiest of court rooms!

I'm sure that if you were to go through the training everypony would be able to hear you and would listen to what you have to say!

Apollo... Justice?......

I have never met that pony before :3

I can't think of any REAL question, so how has your day been?

My day has been really well, thank you for asking ^.^

Hey Fluttershy! How is Angel doing? Is he still trying to make you make him special meals? Because he shouldn't treat you that way, even if he is your pet.

Im teaching him to not be as picky, so far it's going well ^_^

Do you like spending time with Pinkie?

I like spending time with all my friends, even though pinkie pie can some times be a little to loud or hyper for me, she is still a good friend.

Do you even know what your mother or father looks like? Mine is Trolestia Celestia. * sips * Posted Image

Oh, of course I do, I know my parents very well, I just wish they would visit more :/

How often do you find yourself having to go into the Everfree Forest?

It's not very often, I try to stay out of there :(