Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy

----------------------

Oh.... I don't know.... I am not that kind of pony....buuut...errr.....ok I guess 1 date could not hurt

*Gilda gently hugs Fluttershy.*

Thank you, I promise I will change your thoughts of me to ones of great friendship. And hopefully more.

At least you did well back there, that's the important thing. :D

Well thank you ;)

Would you ever become friends with a Royal Guard?

I don't see why not, they are ponies just like you and me ^.^

*Gilda gently hugs Fluttershy.*

Thank you, I promise I will change your thoughts of me to ones of great friendship. And hopefully more.

.....yay?....*gulp*

Well thank you ;)

I don't see why not, they are ponies just like you and me ^.^

.....yay?....*gulp*

*Gilda spoke softly.* There is nothing to be afraid of. Im a changed Griffin. I wont be mean to anyone from here on out.

*Gilda spoke softly.* There is nothing to be afraid of. Im a changed Griffin. I wont be mean to anyone from here on out.

Oh.....kay.....

No prob, Fluttershy, that's what friends are for. :)

^.^

Do you really enjoy being bossed around?

No, and that's why I am now standing up for my self

Fluttershy, you stood up to a dragon one time when climbing a mountain, why were you afraid of the dragon migration?

Because that was one draggon.... this is like... TONS OF DRAGONS.....*meep*

Can this never happen again?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Harmony in gray...

I honestly don't even remember me being like that. However I do know about what I was like, I hope it never happens again but you never know :/

Fluttershy, do you feel any better about yourself after so many episodes about you learning how to deal with: shyness, assertiveness, confidence, and any of ther other things you've learned in your episodes?

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAeiqxNH3W0&feature=player_detailpage

can you please actually type what you want to say, my browser doesn't allow me to watch any videos Edited by XxZomBloxxorxX

can you please actually type what you want to say, my browser doesn't allow me to watch any videos

Sorry, it's asking her opinion on a muzak, but I forgot to type anythings.

(edited)

A lot of your responses still seem very shy to me, (I'm sorry this sounds kind of mean as I'm thinking of typing it) How does it feel still being shy after doing so much to try to help with your shyness?

Sorry, it's asking her opinion on a muzak, but I forgot to type anythings.

no probs, just wanted you (and anypony else who reads this) to know that I CAN'T watch videos, I'm not choosing to not watch them, all videos and even some pics just show up as little x's

post-2458-0-34275400-1333252255.png

I did have a real question but I've forgotten it so I'll just ask you how are you doing?

Aha! I have a good question for you and all your friends today! How did you and the other main 6 characters become such good friends so quickly? (Also, I couldn't find an Ask Rarity thread, so if you could ask her too?)

Edited by XxDerpDerpyxX (Zom)

Hi Fluttershy long time no see how are you doing how are your pet's and did you find a special somepony yet

P.s what are your thoughts about the pony named Derpy i think she's cute but not as cute a you ;)

A question of two for you, problem? First, why is it people find the need to adopt personalities rather than create their own? Does this not limit them, or direct their creativity?

And the second, which I hope you will not try to avoid, what do you know of Judas Iscariot?

(edited)

Does Angel or anypony else still treat you like a doormatt after all your assertiveness lessons?

Another question, that I actually came up wiith at school today, I recently watched SHED.MOV and even though I doubt you'd do anything like that it got me curious, what IS in your shed?

(The spoiler is SHED.MOV in case you don't know what I'm talking about)

Yeah, if you ever get into Equestria dash4ever, I'll be coming with you, and I want you to know, Fluttershy, you're the first pony I'd want to meet after going to Virtual World to return AppleCharger and going on an epic quest through multiple dimensions looking for a book

(edited)

I think I recognize Madison from some Stephen King books, unfortunately I live in Kitchener, Ontario

*No Creep Intended* Do you have a picture of yourself sleeping? You're adorable as is, so I can only imagine how cute you'd look asleep (Fluttershy)