Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Fluttershy

----------------------

Hey Fluttershy, we're having a bit of a zombie apocalypse at Sweet Apple Acres, so I just wanted to let you know and give you these in case any zombies get away, I think you will fair well with a Sniper Rifle so you don't have to get to close, you can just prop it up in a window or something and I've modified it so you can push the trigger with your hooves, and here's some Juggernog; it makes you stronger when you drink it, good luck sniping those zombies, and remember I'm a good guy

No need to be scared little one i wont hurt you im just trying to make friends

...... OH OK THEN *SQUEE*

I thought so, thank you Fluttershy, where are you btw? (in the picture)

That weird defense attorneys house, I got tired so I needed to lay down

... COME ON IM NOT THAT WEIRD.... OBJECTION

Do you talk to Big Macintosh all that much?

I have tried to talk to him, but all he says is... "eeeeeeyup"

:/

You weren't here for a long time, what was taking you so long?

Sorry, I just have so many animals to take care of :/

As a young filly how were you so much taller than everypony even taller than rainbow dash did you parents ever take you to the doctors for that?

It was never really a problem, one thing that was different about me was I was not as strong as other fillies back then.

Hey Fluttershy, we're having a bit of a zombie apocalypse at Sweet Apple Acres, so I just wanted to let you know and give you these in case any zombies get away, I think you will fair well with a Sniper Rifle so you don't have to get to close, you can just prop it up in a window or something and I've modified it so you can push the trigger with your hooves, and here's some Juggernog; it makes you stronger when you drink it, good luck sniping those zombies, and remember I'm a good guy

.......Oh my, I think I need to take care of you quickly, you seem to be delirious

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy i am looking for some pony

The pony is a colt, Black fur, White mane that fades to red at the tip's, And he is a unicorn

If a pony matching this description come's to you house severely wounded do not help him and hand him over to my soldiers immediately he is dangerous and he need's to be punished for what he has done

.......Oh my, I think I need to take care of you quickly, you seem to be delirious

It actually did happen, down at Sweet Apple Acres, you can ask Applejack, Pinkie, Celestia, or Luna, they were all there, we defeated them a while ago...

Anyways, I have no home (I have been and was OK with for a while living in Everfree) and have been looking for some jobs to get enough bits to buy a house, I'm already working for AJ, Twi, and the Princesses, so my hours will be difficult but I need as many bits as I can get as soon as I can get them, do you need any help or know anypony besides those I listed above that can offer me a job?

I'm all there with dash4ever, if we ever get to Equestria (we've both wanted to for so long) I'd need a job and a place to stay, and although I tend to be rather impaitent, I'm an animal lover too and would be more then willing to help

Hello, Fluttershy. If I ever got the chance to live in Equestria, is it okay if I help you tend to the animals? If you don't mind... I happen to be an animal lover as well.

I'm all there with dash4ever, if we ever get to Equestria (we've both wanted to for so long) I'd need a job and a place to stay, and although I tend to be rather impaitent, I'm an animal lover too and would be more then willing to help

OH THANK YOU, I it would be nice to have some good friends helping me with the animals *squee*

In our world girls are afraid of mice ,but your not, you should come here and teach them to be a little more bravier

Well mice are just animals, I don't see why anypony would be scared of them

Fluttershy i am looking for some pony

The pony is a colt, Black fur, White mane that fades to red at the tip's, And he is a unicorn

If a pony matching this description come's to you house severely wounded do not help him and hand him over to my soldiers immediately he is dangerous and he need's to be punished for what he has done

wut?

post-1283-0-40115700-1334820599_thumb.png

we are sorry?

Um, it's ok?...*meep*

It actually did happen, down at Sweet Apple Acres, you can ask Applejack, Pinkie, Celestia, or Luna, they were all there, we defeated them a while ago...

Anyways, I have no home (I have been and was OK with for a while living in Everfree) and have been looking for some jobs to get enough bits to buy a house, I'm already working for AJ, Twi, and the Princesses, so my hours will be difficult but I need as many bits as I can get as soon as I can get them, do you need any help or know anypony besides those I listed above that can offer me a job?

You can help me with some of my animals :D

do you need help with that sniper rifle fluttershy?

post-1283-0-76944500-1334907424_thumb.png

A sniper.... what?.......

Fluttershy, meet Flutterocco:

http://i1095.photobu...d/nfsw002-1.jpg

It has the same (well, almost) cutie mark as you have, even though it's ina different position due to its small size. Whaddya think? :D

Posted Image

I still want your opinion on those videos, ecspecially the lament, becuase if it's true that you love Spike, you'll have broken my heart

Umm... I don't know anything about these videos

Futtershy!!!! :wub: I wub you so much! Anyway, what do you think first world countries like the untied states and England should do to help third-world countries like Mexico and Brazil become more developed?

Oh, I'm sorry, I don't know anything out side of Equestria, how ever we have that Mr. Phoenix who says he is from Los.... ang-something?....

I love you Fluttershy <33

Awwww.... hugs?